10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Americans are disingenuous as fukk. A lot of these celebrities who went on tangents about the Will Smith incident either haven't said anything about Buffalo at all or made blanket azz statements pretending as if they care. Bet if the shoes were on the other foot, with any other race not just Black, against elderly White people, EVERYONE would be up in arms. Amy Schumer finally made an IG post about it only because she was being pressed about not saying anything yet was "traumatized" by Will Smith.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Americans are disingenuous as fukk. A lot of these celebrities who went on tangents about the Will Smith incident either haven't said anything about Buffalo at all or made blanket azz statements pretending as if they care. Bet if the shoes were on the other foot, with any other race not just Black, against elderly White people, EVERYONE would be up in arms. Amy Schumer finally made an IG post about it only because she was being pressed about not saying anything yet was "traumatized" by Will Smith.
Nobody cares about celeb comments.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I live in Buffalo. This past week was crazy with all the trolls. We must begin the a long term strategy. My company been helping with groceries for the Jefferson area. The fact we still have food deserts and lack of resources in black areas is a major problem. It is so many things we need to work, it is impossible to pinpoint one solution.
Respect to you for trying to part of the solution.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dont get it either...:what: they be just finding the most docile church folks for the camera out there....
Seeing her say she's a Christian and she has to forgive him made my blood hot, because that's a conquered negro right there. When that Boston bomber shyt went down you had cac after cac say they were never going to forgive him because he killed their family.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

peeped that too