10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Geode

All Star
Daps
I didn't post in here for a number of reasons. 1) I think a figured out how to post again a few days after it happened. 2) this hit too close to home. That neighborhood is like my old neighborhood, where my family still lives. One grocery store in a black community. Those folks were my parents age. Its heartbreaking.. The whole thing made me sad and very angry. Talking about on a forum is the last thing I want to do in regards to this tragedy.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I've never in my life been pro-cops but as more time passes, I'm on the verge of becoming anti. It's almost coming to a point where, for me, cops just aren't helpful. And they have too much power.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There’s a media agenda to memory hole transnational white supremacist terrorism…the Azov Regiment in Ukraine and the Buffalo terrorist believe in the same things and sport the same symbols (the Black Sun).
The Azov Battallion Black Sun has been popping up amongst Dark MAGA memes.
:mjpls:
I made a thread on it.

That's why I've been uneasy about this whole support Ukraine thing because of that neo nazi army. Knowing that billions of the US's money are going to those motherfukkers.

Daps
The Azov Battallion Black Sun has been popping up amongst Dark MAGA memes.
:mjpls:
I made a thread on it.

That's why I've been uneasy about this whole support Ukraine thing because of that neo nazi army. Knowing that billions of the US's money are going to those motherfukkers.
Occultic elements are obviously involved.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Get it in my head lol More than half of the users on here are not Black and are c00ns, and I'm not even talking about this website.

Also disasters have already shown who are really trying to live and the ones who do not care, shyt there are hoes who fukk for a living who do not care about dying of Aids. Your not saying some profound shyt.

It wasn’t meant to be some profound shyt. It Still needed to be said. You Gonna watch a whole lot more Black people die before it’s all said and done. And Black people will just go back to acting like it that serious. Business as usual. And I got more respect for real ass hoes than I do for most nikkas.

Methuselah

Banned
Daps
Why didn’t protests erupt on the same level as they did back in 2020 after George Floyd was murdered? I mean, 10 black people—elderly black people—were murdered by a white supremacist.

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This piece of shyt needs to be tortured to a slow painful death, I wish this country would allow that for individuals that commit crimes like this.