10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Everytime I see Pearl Young, I see my mom in her. She looks just like her. I can't shake it. :to:

6AY77WETSZDCTOM2D5ZOLPXP7U.jpg

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I'm not surprised that people just swept this Anti-Black mass shooting under the rug like nothing happened

They are already spent. Look at 90% of the subject matter talked around these parts. Get it in your head that a whole of people are tired of living. More than you might think.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
They are already spent. Look at 90% of the subject matter talked around these parts. Get it in your head that a whole of people are tired of living. More than you might think.

Get it in my head lol More than half of the users on here are not Black and are c00ns, and I'm not even talking about this website.

Also disasters have already shown who are really trying to live and the ones who do not care, shyt there are hoes who fukk for a living who do not care about dying of Aids. Your not saying some profound shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inbetween this and the school shooting in Texas I’m so numb that I can’t even find the words to describe it all anymore.

What kind of COWARD goes around shooting up churches and schools? :pacspit:
Elderly people praying, and little kids learning how to count and spell. It’s beyond demonic.

What’s really messed up is how the media will humanize these shooters are more than than they do actual victims of police brutality (like Tamir Rice, and Sandra Bland). They’ll fight tooth and nail to cancel ANY black person dead or alive, but they’ll sweep stuff like this under the rug.

We’re living in a very sick country. Take care of your kids and elderly family members, y’all.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It’s always mind boggling to me how the media always resorts to the stereotypical “gun control” narrative to deflect from the problem that it’s white male anger and entitlement that is the problem. These shooters are always white males. The headlines should read “why are white males in America so angry?”

In contrast, when high crime black cities like Chicago are cited they never frame it as an issue of gun control.