10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like the narrative that they are painting around this terrorist. Oh he was lonely and nerdy the fukk? No this cac is a demon that should be put to sleep for this. Like the narrative they are painting around this makes it inspiring for the next crazy racist to do some shyt like this again.

Tucker Carlson needs to be off the air for this shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Carlson blaming this on mental illness while there's zero evidence the dude has mental issues. 180 racist manifesto, including 28 pages on hating Jews and 10 pages on hating black people...and folks got the audacity to say this wasn't a race crime.

I get there are major stories popping up every day and while I don't watch the news...I don't even see this talked about much on twitter anymore. Or news clips on social media. It just kinda happened and we back to Elon/Jan 6th/Ukraine/economy/etc. Not to say none of those things matter or aren't big stories. After seeing the speed all those anti-Asian movements received last year this is wild. And I'm someone who generally thinks federal hate crime laws were good enough and there was no real need for the Asian bills. But at some point you gotta send a message and that was the point then...and it should be the point now. Instead...nothing.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Carlson blaming this on mental illness while there's zero evidence the dude has mental issues. 180 racist manifesto, including 28 pages on hating Jews and 10 pages on hating black people...and folks got the audacity to say this wasn't a race crime.

I get there are major stories popping up every day and while I don't watch the news...I don't even see this talked about much on twitter anymore. Or news clips on social media. It just kinda happened and we back to Elon/Jan 6th/Ukraine/economy/etc. Not to say none of those things matter or aren't big stories. After seeing the speed all those anti-Asian movements received last year this is wild. And I'm someone who generally thinks federal hate crime laws were good enough and there was no real need for the Asian bills. But at some point you gotta send a message and that was the point then...and it should be the point now. Instead...nothing.

He did not target Jewish people, he specifically wanted to kill Black people only and that is what he did.
Mentioning other races, and ethnicity while Black people are being killed is a tactic to dismiss Anti-Black hatred.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He did not target Jewish people, he specifically wanted to kill Black people only and that is what he did.
Mentioning other races, and ethnicity while Black people are being killed is a tactic to dismiss Anti-Black hatred.

I was referring to his manifesto, which has more pages dedicated to hating Jews than anyone else. While arguing Jews are bringing immigrants into the country to replace whites, and supporting black people with welfare/govt programs to waste resources that should belong to whites. That's literally what it says dude.

He drove (far) out his way to kill black people. It's a direct attack on black people that needs to be addressed. But to deny the manifesto or what his core beliefs are - as Tucker is doing - is cornball shyt. It's a hate crime.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was referring to his manifesto, which has more pages dedicated to hating Jews than anyone else. While arguing Jews are bringing immigrants into the country to replace whites, and supporting black people with welfare/govt programs to waste resources that should belong to whites. That's literally what it says dude.

He drove (far) out his way to kill black people. It's a direct attack on black people that needs to be addressed. But to deny the manifesto or what his core beliefs are - as Tucker is doing - is cornball shyt. It's a hate crime.

Tucker knows what he is doing and its the whole point. In fact all the right wing pundits promoting the great replacement theory know there is a potential for stochastic terrorism. They may not support it explicitly but they don't have to. The coded language they use is enough to signal the fringe and violent elements of the movement to take action. We are living in a time where there really doesn't have to be some coordinated effort to carry out domestic terrorism. The information silos are enough to fuel these attacks. And they're going to keep happening.

The goal is to make us (black people and other groups they dislike) feel less safe in this country. We already feel like that given our history and police brutality. Random acts of extreme violence just kicks it up a few notches.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Man I just saw a clip of the footage of this lunatics livestream:snoop:

That shyt looked like real life gta , all those elderly black people dude killed is sad af

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

His core belief is Anti-Black, that is why he killed Black people only and that is a Hate crime.

You can hide being Jewish, you can not hide being Black.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
His core belief is Anti-Black, that is why he killed Black people only and that is a Hate crime.

You can hide being Jewish, you can not hide being Black.
I'm not gonna have this debate. There are twice as much anti-Jew shyt in his manifesto as anything else. Literally, 28 pages of it. He literally believes black people are pawns of the Jews. Those are his beliefs and a pretty core tenet of "great replacement" white nationalist shyt. If you want to play oppression olympics about this go ahead. I'm only interested in the facts, and was pointing out there is more than enough evidence within the manifesto to prove this was a hate crime based on the motive (his writings) and the action - executing black people, apologizing to a white man he shot, and engraving ****** on his gun. The fact that Tucker is running disinfo on this is absurd and another reason he's gotta get the fukk outta here. He's on airwaves parroting this nonsense on a near daily basis.

A lot of people are trying to hide or ignore this, not just Tucker. You've got people talking about guns and mental health instead of talking about white ideology that is being embraced by mainstream republicans and spreading via the internet without any counter. The feds monitor or shut down jihab forums all the time. Where is the same energy here.