10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Did anyone ask your remedial ass when I was clearly being sarcastic you fukking b*stard!!!???:what:

Breh that's the 2nd time in this thread you deflected to "I was only being sarcastic!" as an excuse for posting dumb shyt. Of course you were "being sarcastic", that's the whole point. Earlier you were sarcastically mocking them for calling out Asian hate, now you're sarcastically mocking them for calling out domestic terrorists as if they weren't specifically going after white supremacists because you didn't know they specifically mentioned White Supremacy.

Why did you even put "WHITE" in all-caps and question whether it was in the bill unless you didn't know they had explicitly put "WHITE" in the bill?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Covering the EXACT shyt he said in his manifesto is "nonsense"? Don't make a fool of yourself.

So no one can mention gun control because the Republicans won't let it pass....but you think explicitly pro-Black legislation can pass even though that is blocked by the exact same people who block gun control?

Like I said, you're making zero sense. You're just finding something to bytch about so you can push the "both sides" nonsense.

Republicans: Literally put a rocket in the back of people who target black folk for massacre

Democrats: Call for republicans to stop demonizing Black people, but also dare to say "people of color" and mention gun control while they're condemning anti-black racism

Great moral equivalency there.

Find a post where I pushed a "both sides" narrative.

I am covering the "exact shyt" he had on his gun:

"N#ggers"
"Here's your reparations"

That is why he committed the attack. And you are sitting there talking about it's crazy to only discuss Black issues in the midst of this anti-Black terrorist attack.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Gun manufacturers have lied about the impact of mass gun distribution too. And have purposely blocked federal study into the public health impact of guns.
Guns aren't a public health matter. They're machines, not medicine or disease.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but this appears to be an effort by anti gun advocates to bypass congress on gun regulation by using the CDC.

As for your opiate example, the majority of ODs are caused by improper and illegal usage. Addiction is aided by unethical doctors. Opium's addictive properties have been known for centuries.

Did anyone ask your remedial ass when I was clearly being sarcastic you fukking b*stard!!!???:what:
It wasn't clearly sarcastic. A take like that is standard fare for a lot of TLR.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh that's the 2nd time in this thread you deflected to "I was only being sarcastic!" as an excuse for posting dumb shyt. Of course you were "being sarcastic", that's the whole point. Earlier you were sarcastically mocking them for calling out Asian hate, now you're sarcastically mocking them for calling out domestic terrorists as if they weren't specifically going after white supremacists because you didn't know they specifically mentioned White Supremacy.

Why did you even put "WHITE" in all-caps and question whether it was in the bill unless you didn't know they had explicitly put "WHITE" in the bill?

:snooze:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The moment 20+ kids died from a mass shooting , and nothing was done over that , was the moment yall should have figured out politicians don't give a fukk about people.

they give a fukk about people, just the ones who fund their campaigns

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Find a post where I pushed a "both sides" narrative.

Um, why not exactly where I accused you of doing it?

This is exactly where the conversation started:
I'm starting to see why some Black people are done with the dems. They (Dems) can't even mention that this was an anti-Black terrorist attack.

Both a ridiculous statement and a lie on top of that.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Um, why not exactly where I accused you of doing it?

This is exactly where the conversation started:

Both a ridiculous statement and a lie on top of that.

Is there any mention of "both sides" in that statement?