10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Planning to???!! :comeon: that white supremacy is real... our black asses would be fired on the spot no questions asked...

Only thing I can possibly think as to why she isn't fired is she might be black. I highly doubt it though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Planning to???!! :comeon: that white supremacy is real... our black asses would be fired on the spot no questions asked...
Only thing I can possibly think as to why she isn't fired is she might be black. I highly doubt it though.

"She's not fired because she's not black! She's not fired because she is black!" lol

I dunno whether she's black or not but she's not fired "on the spot" because they have legal procedures they have to go through. If they fire her immediately she can sue them because she can prove they didn't go through the proper procedures. This ain't like a corporate job where they can fire your ass at any time for any reason, it's a government job and they have to show that they did an investigation and found just cause before they axe her.

Same shyt that happens when a teacher or a cop is accused of anything - first step is administrative leave and the firing comes later.

Now if they don't fire her that's definitely some bullshyt.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can any bruhs on here send me the link to the 180 page manifesto to read?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
hell nah find that shyt on your own. Why you trying to read that white replacement trash? Don’t even link that shyt on here, that filth should be burned on sight

foh :camby: i read it just to have an understanding of the enemy :ufdup:

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Can any bruhs on here send me the link to the 180 page manifesto to read?
It's 180 pages of shyt copy pasted from other mass shooter manifestos and white supremacist quotes, with incoherent rambling mixed in. Why would you wanna read that shyt?

You'll learn nothing and gain a headache.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like the narrative that they are painting around this terrorist. Oh he was lonely and nerdy the fukk? No this cac is a demon that should be put to sleep for this. Like the narrative they are painting around this makes it inspiring for the next crazy racist to do some shyt like this again.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The media has moved on from this story and have let cacs like tucker Carlson off the hook, just like I knew they would smh. The only positive change I saw from this tragedy is the victims family’s said fukk that pray and forgive bullshyt that sadly we see when the white media trots them out while their love ones bodies are still warm.