10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m talking about the racists in nyc (specifically nyc I’ve been talking about) who will have these legal guns you are so pressed for…And you said “they already have them..they are called cops”

And I’m saying..that’s cool…what about the 10x more ratio of people who have them who ARENT cops

It’s really not that difficult
You literally responded to my post saying "give more of them guns"

My post was ONLY about police

That was the post you responded to

Again, are you actually reading for comprehension or just blindly responding??

I agree, its not that difficult. You just seem to be confusing yourself

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
This man brought his guns LEGALLY... gun laws aint shyt here in america foh with this bullshyt... :stopitslime:

That’s what we have change. This demon should have already been on a watch alert do to his HS threat. Obviously he was not and the gun manufacturer and State has to become liable for this tragedy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That’s what we have change. This demon should have already been on a watch alert do to his HS threat. Obviously he was not and the gun manufacturer and State has to become liable for this tragedy.

America aint gonna ban their fukking guns, even after sandy hook they just NOT...:stopitslime: gun lobby is bis business full of rich white men and war profiteers... this aint about gun control this about the neo nazi mass shooters attacking us with no retribution or protection from ths govt because they are white!!!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Seeing the ages of everyone was legit heartbreaking this dude killed a bunch of people my parents age. Im in the tri state area that could have easily been my mother or father.

My pops has shown some regret in coming to this country as he has gotten older and i feel him. Come to the land of oppertunity and there is opportunity here me and my siblings are doing well and our family is in a way better situation than when we got here but man that opportunity comes w a lot of stress and pain. Aside from the shyt ive dealt w myself, my kid was at a hs that was mostly cacs, he is dorming in the fall not too far from us but still whether its school shooters, police all type of madness a kid shouldnt have to worry about man. Ive done my best to teach him about how shyt really works here and what to look out for but man. :francis:

Condolences to those families. :mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This is what institutional racism is. It’s not the random CAC yelling the n-word in the street. It’s not just the waitress giving you poor service.

It’s the passive nature of CACs when your life is in peril. It’s dispatchers like this. The nurse who gives you the worst care. The doctor who intentionally misdiagnoses you. The fireman who allows your house to burn down. The judge who over sentences you.

We are at the mercy of a system that wants us to die. I can’t make it anymore clearer. The Jewish community have their own doctors, police, emergency service because they can’t trust Anglo CACs and they know the deal. We’d rather put our lives in the hands of people who hate us than trust each other.

Survey most black folk if they’d be for segregation if it meant just depending on each other and the majority would say no. They’ve been indoctrinated to believe the white man’s ice is colder. Imagine how mentally sick you have to be to trust these devils over your own.

SMH.

This is a VERY good point. I have sickle cell and of it wasnt for my hematologist literally having to come to the ER and save me multiple times i would have been bodied out here. None of these systems care for us in fact they are here to bring us pain and torture. Not to get on a tanget but Oprah did a documentary on the treatment black people have gotten from the medical system during covid's peak. It is very eye opening and most people dont even think about shyt because hospitals and drs are something you dont really need in everyday life until you do. There is a reason the black panthers were setting up medical facilities in the 60s and 70s.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Speech was pretty basic, but he didn't mention antiblack racism specifically once. Surprise. Surprise.
Thats a gotcha comment. Because if he would have said that, then you or others would have pivoted to something else he didnt say or do. Or refer back to 1993.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thats a gotcha comment. Because if he would have said that, then you or others would have pivoted to something else he didnt say or do. Or refer back to 1993.

This is that bullshyt, this man himself was an proponent of the same white agenda ideology he's now trying to say is poison, his TEACHER was a father of the KKK!!??? :what: Y'all believe this muthafukka's bullshyt... he's lying to us... fukking LIAR

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
This is that bullshyt, this man himself was an proponent of the same white agenda ideology he's now trying to say is poison, his TEACHER was a father of the KKK!!??? :what: Y'all believe this muthafukka's bullshyt... he's lying to us... fukking LIAR
Exactly my point.

If he doesn't go to Buffalo, then its of course Jim Crow Joe doesn't go to Buffalo.

If he goes to Buffalo, then you'll just nitpick his words, or simply shyt on everything he says for the sake of doing it, or move the narrative to whatever suits your bias.

Nobody saying Biden needs to be Nelson Mandella, but the President calling white supremacy a poison that has no business in America needed to be said.

Let's stop acting irrational. Irrationality is a plague on this forum.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Exactly my point.

If he doesn't go to Buffalo, then its of course Jim Crow Joe doesn't go to Buffalo.

If he goes to Buffalo, then you'll just nitpick his words, or simply shyt on everything he says for the sake of doing it, or move the narrative to whatever suits your bias.

Nobody saying Biden needs to be Nelson Mandella, but the President calling white supremacy a poison that has no business in America needed to be said.

Let's stop acting irrational. Irrationality is a plague on this forum.

Use the ignore button. A lot of the members here are the real life versions of the username you selected as a joke. They add absolutely nothing to any discussion, and should be ignored.