10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yes you are. Only white people babble in a fit when it comes to more black people being armed
Especially white liberals.
I know white republicans don't want us to have guns...hell they dont even want us ALIVE.

But white liberals really get nervous when Black people talk about getting armed ive noticed that.

Is it cause they think we'll shoot their family members that they're too scared to check in self-defense?

Is it because black people having guns essentially just scares white people?

Is it for fear of retribution?

But ive been noticing them trying to plant themselves in arguments and discussions they really should not be in tryong to convince Black People not to arm themselves and I really don't like it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Investigated but not filed... they protected his white ass!!!! :camby:

They see him as one of their innocent little boys.

We see him as the monster and devil he is.

Ofcourse they look out for their own no matter how gross they look doing it and how wrong theynare for it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How it starts

America is a white supremacist fascist nation and look at the white devils passing on their hate violence and anger to their young.

They can't be helped and we can't coexist with them.

All yall negroes booed up with becky and brad look stupid.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are no solutions but we can mitigate the issues:
If under 21 Parents/Guardians should also he held criminally liable.
Gun manufacturers/shops, social media/online hosting, companies advertising on certain networks, the networks should all be held liable

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Seriously, fukk President Cac Biden. This mfer CAC Biden to ask congress to bar the mentally ill from getting guns? So is he saying a mass shooter is mentally ill?. :PACSPIT
Black people don't get the benefit of the doubt of being mentally ill because of racism, but in general most cacs and especially mass murderers who kill random people because of made up threats in their head are definitely mentally ill. Does this absolve them from what they did? Of course not but you gotta be fukked in the head to randomly kill a group of people and throw away your life cause of supposed global threat.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm starting to see why some Black people are done with the dems. They (Dems) can't even mention that this was an anti-Black terrorist attack.

They are trying to make this about gun control.
I've seen pretty much all dems and media state this was a racist attack. Not sure who you guys talking about.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
all these black politicians not one has got the nuts to start a black hate bill...

quik to tell a nikka to vote but one do shyt for us... both sides

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
all these black politicians not one has got the nuts to start a black hate bill...

quik to tell a nikka to vote but wont do shyt for us... both sides

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I've seen pretty much all dems and media state this was a racist attack. Not sure who you guys talking about.

I said, "anti-Black terrorist attack", not racist attack. Racist attack is far too broad and can mean just about anyone at this point which is why I refrain from using that terminology.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I said, "anti-Black terrorist attack", not racist attack. Racist attack is far too broad and can mean just about anyone at this point which is why I refrain from using that terminology.
Yeah this seem to be a marketing point you trying to make, if someone points out amd specify it as a white supremacist attack it has the same meaning. If you want to coin a new phrase cool i get it, it could lead to some law changes. but im general i haven't seen anyone scared to point this attack was rooted in white supremacy.

Last edited: