10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly my point.

If he doesn't go to Buffalo, then its of course Jim Crow Joe doesn't go to Buffalo.

If he goes to Buffalo, then you'll just nitpick his words, or simply shyt on everything he says for the sake of doing it, or move the narrative to whatever suits your bias.

Nobody saying Biden needs to be Nelson Mandella, but the President calling white supremacy a poison that has no business in America needed to be said.

Let's stop acting irrational. Irrationality is a plague on this forum.

Wow he said white supremacy is a poison.... :comeon: that's really gonna change things!!!!!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow he said white supremacy is a poison.... :comeon: that's really gonna change things!!!!!
What could change things?

You have to start somewhere. Are we saying these remarks aren't poignant?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What could change things?

You have to start somewhere. Are we saying these remarks aren't poignant?

:mjlol: u been under a rock or something to how these politicians double speak in washington????????????????????? :what:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, fukk President Cac Biden. This mfer CAC Biden to ask congress to bar the mentally ill from getting guns? So is he saying a mass shooter is mentally ill?. :PACSPIT

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
And in 2019/2020 when we demanded resources, protected status and bills to punish/prevent shyt like this you forum shill fuk boys tried to shame us into voting for Nothing.

Zero respect for you. That's I don't waste my words on this majority foreigner/buck dancing space that's in need of tech support. Don't have to tag me in threads

I'm not gonna sit in a room full of koons complaining about it or make a grand announcement about leaving it.

I will give the following warning though.

My FBA people know the real answer and solution to stop this problem. Do not talk about the real solution on social media especially if you're serious. Them folks will drive right to the house you spoke from.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Watching Anderson Cooper

They won't show this demons mugshot for the public to see
They haven't mentioned this demons name
They interviewed a couple people from his neighborhood and played up "mental illness" and "the system failed him" commentary

:dahell:
This is why Im done with white liberals and their coward bullshyt.

Too scared to call out and check their own.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

10 black people were slaughtered and we have Marc Lamoist Hill and Professor Klump discussing black males being radicalized by Kevin Samuels.

No matter what happens there will always be a class of black people willing to deflect from black issues and protect white supremacist interest.

Another reason Im sick of Twitter.

Too many fukking shills and goddamn c00ns ready to deflect to "what about black men?"....WHAT ABOUT THEM HOE?