10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Im not sure why you're quoting me because you know i think you're one of the worst posters on this site

Oh no, the Flat Earther and Ann Coulter stan thinks he's a better part than me. Not sure I'll be able to recover from that one.

You couldn't deal with the argument so you deflected. Typical. Your point was still just as wrong and I proved it.

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
So this is their play? Kill majority elderly people? Beyond pathetic. Can't stop shaking my head.

It's because they're cowardly pieces of shyt. The type to look at the ground if they saw you walking towards them. Yet talk a big game online.

Less resistance from elderly people, same shyt that demon Dylan Roof pulled when those black elders invited him into the church.

Guys like this would never dare to pull this shyt where men of fighting age would be at.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Watching Anderson Cooper

They won't show this demons mugshot for the public to see
They haven't mentioned this demons name

He literally got radicalized by watching another mass shooter (the Christchurch mosque shooter who also based on Great Replacement Theory) and emulating him. And he's at least the 2nd major mass shooter in USA to do that particular one, plus tons of mass shooters who have emulated other shooters before then.

As much as this had become a copycat crime, it's no surprise that some stations are a little wary of giving him more fame. It's not like they're hiding that he's white and racist.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

10 black people were slaughtered and we have Marc Lamoist Hill and Professor Klump discussing black males being radicalized by Kevin Samuels.

No matter what happens there will always be a class of black people willing to deflect from black issues and protect white supremacist interest.

These people are fukking clowns... treat them as such :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And here again you show your lack of understanding of the topic

Theres a strategic tactic within armed conflict called "cover fire". A threat can be contained and boxed into a certain position just by being shot at by multiple people

The police use this tactic on armed targets ALL THE TIME

You dont have to kill said threat with one shot. You don't really even have to hit the threat. Just back them into a corner for long enough to clear the area

Again, you should probably sit this one out. White people are NEVER giving up their guns, yet you're in here trying to convince black people not to take steps to defend themselves smh

There are ~500 shootings a year in the USA where at least 4 people are shot. And there are ~100 million American gun owners. How many times out of 500 did one of those 100 million gun owners (not counting trained professionals like cops/guards) stop a mass shooting in progresss with "cover fire"?

Most armed civilians in this situation don't even fire, they retreat cause they know they're outgunned and don't want to hit other people in the crowd and chaos just firing at random. And in this case, the cop on scene, even with his training, ended up dead cause he was outgunned.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember when we were worried about Arab terrorists? That was a long time ago… Cacs have been getting busy… From the mass shootings to hate crimes to Jan 6th.

Rhakim doesn’t want you to have a gun. Lol.

Y’all should have guns tho.

Make sure you get a extra one to make up for him being light.