10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Remember when we were worried about Arab terrorists? That was a long time ago… Cacs have been getting busy… From the mass shootings to hate crimes to Jan 6th.

Rhakim doesn’t want you to have a gun. Lol.

Y’all should have guns tho.

Make sure you get a extra one to make up for him being light.
People are saying “more guns isn’t the solution” maybe. But if the time ever comes, even if someone gets the drop on me, I’d rather at least be prepared than be a sitting duck.

fukk any stupid mother fukker telling black folk not to strap up. We are in a WAR!!! Idiots like that democratic shill is a danger to us. Why would you ever try and stop black people from protecting ourselves?

“Well statistics show that gun owners are more likely-“ man fukk the stats. That doesn’t mean shyt when you’re unarmed and outgunned. People, please exercise your 2nd amendment and buy your guns.

Anyone who tells you otherwise does not have your best interests at heart.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

This is what institutional racism is. It’s not the random CAC yelling the n-word in the street. It’s not just the waitress giving you poor service.

It’s the passive nature of CACs when your life is in peril. It’s dispatchers like this. The nurse who gives you the worst care. The doctor who intentionally misdiagnoses you. The fireman who allows your house to burn down. The judge who over sentences you.

We are at the mercy of a system that wants us to die. I can’t make it anymore clearer. The Jewish community have their own doctors, police, emergency service because they can’t trust Anglo CACs and they know the deal. We’d rather put our lives in the hands of people who hate us than trust each other.

Survey most black folk if they’d be for segregation if it meant just depending on each other and the majority would say no. They’ve been indoctrinated to believe the white man’s ice is colder. Imagine how mentally sick you have to be to trust these devils over your own.

SMH.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
it's not so much being advocating black people be sitting ducks as acknowledging that more guns ain't gonna necessarily make folks safer. poverty and guns is a horrible combination, throw in some mental illness or a high density environment and you increase the chances of volatile situations.
Yes you are. Only white people babble in a fit when it comes to more black people being armed

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This is what institutional racism is. It’s not the random CAC yelling the n-word in the street. It’s not just the waitress giving you poor service.

It’s the passive nature of CACs when your life is in peril. It’s dispatchers like this. The nurse who gives you the worst care. The doctor who intentionally misdiagnoses you. The fireman who allows your house to burn down. The judge who over sentences you.

We are at the mercy of a system that wants us to die. I can’t make it anymore clearer. The Jewish community have their own doctors, police, emergency service because they can’t trust Anglo CACs and they know the deal. We’d rather put our lives in the hands of people who hate us than trust each other.

Survey most black folk if they’d be for segregation if it meant just depending on each other and the majority would say no. They’ve been indoctrinated to believe the white man’s ice is colder. Imagine how mentally sick you have to be to trust these devils over your own.

SMH.
The white news reporter response tells you how most if not all white people feel. “Well that’s unfortunate…”

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I wonder if it was because so many calls were coming in.

I've called 911 before about traffic incidents I saw happen in real time and because the call volume was so high about the same incident they just say "got it and hang up" when I'm mid sentence

I can't rule out sheer nefarious action tho

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Give the police more guns??

What are you trying to say here?

I mentioned nothing about the police..you did

For every racist cop, theres 30 non-cop racists walking these same blocks in Manhattan at any given time ..and those are the ones who will have these guns ..basically looking for a reason to “self defend” themselves

More access to guns in nyc..would be a disaster ..because of the environment, and density and amount of people at any given time anywhere

But if you just like being stupid..cool

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It’s always the same dude 18-28 white male, no friends, antisocial, heavy on the internet and struggles with females

It’s scary to think that at any given moment there are 100s maybe 1000s of these dudes out there capable of this. They just haven’t pumped themselves up to do it yet
The age of the average virgin is rising in America.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I mentioned nothing about the police..you did

For every racist cop, theres 30 non-cop racists walking these same blocks in Manhattan at any given time ..and those are the ones who will have these guns ..basically looking for a reason to “self defend” themselves

More access to guns in nyc..would be a disaster ..because of the environment, and density and amount of people at any given time anywhere

But if you just like being stupid..cool
You responded to my post that ONLY mentioned the police...

Are you actually reading my posts or just blindly responding??

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
You responded to my post that ONLY mentioned the police...

Are you actually reading my posts or just blindly responding??

I’m talking about the racists in nyc (specifically nyc I’ve been talking about) who will have these legal guns you are so pressed for…And you said “they already have them..they are called cops”

And I’m saying..that’s cool…what about the 10x more ratio of people who have them who ARENT cops

It’s really not that difficult