10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Turns out that it was a Taiwanese Church. Shooter apparently was of Chinese origin and the reports I heard said he had China-Taiwan beef, so basically hate crime against Taiwanese people.

Would have killed more people but one of the churchgoers rushed and tackled him, stopping the attack, and others were able to pile on and hogtie him before the cops got there. The guy who rushed him got shot in the process and passed away. Five other people shot, 4 of whom are in critical condition.

Damn Dat asian on Asian crime...:mjlol: but-but but stop Asian hate tho right???

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The density of the city..the general attitude…the amount of undercover racists who are walking around busy nyc streets daily (who would also be the guys who legally carry trying to play justice enforcer) …yes I’m assuming it would be a bad idea. I apologize for living in reality
Thats already happening in NY

Theyre called the police

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
some folks really can't comprehend the number people in this city or on any given subway platform during rush hour. at any given day folks argue and fight on public transportation, adding guns to the mix legally would be a disaster.

NYPD hit bystanders too.

So the nypd is already doing this yet yall have more smoke for hypothetical concealed carry citizens?

I was born in brooklyn btw. Most of my family lives uo there

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn Dat asian on Asian crime...:mjlol: but-but but stop Asian hate tho right???

Unnecessary breh, you can do better than that. That's the exact same deflection they were using in this thread against Black folk. The fact that in-group hate and violence occurs has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not outside hate is occurring too and shouldn't be used to minimize it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
a person doesn't have to be criminal, revenge killings/retaliation would be more common with each gun related incident.

anyone could be put in a situation where they react in blind-rage.

I doubt that man woke up knowing he was gonna want to stab someone that day

road-rage incidents would become a lot deadlier here too.

What does any of that have to do with a civilian that takes the time to apply for a conceal carry, successfully complete the background check, pay the fee and give their fingerprints to the state?

Im understanding more and more that yall dont seem to understand what a concealed carry license actually stand for

The overwhelming majority of people with them arent randomly gunning other people down

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How do you explain that spots with high gun control have FAR fewer killings than spots without gun control?

Just look right in New York. Buffalo has FIVE TIMES as many murders per capita as NYC has. Why is that?

Buffalo: 15.61
New York: 3.39

Explain that shyt for me.

You are EXACTLY proving my point.

Murder rates by city:

New Orleans: 39.5
Baton Rouge: 38.3

Oakland: 16.24
Sacramento: 7.80
Los Angeles: 7.01
San Francisco: 6.25
Long Beach: 4.67
San Diego: 2.46

It ain't like Louisiana cities have slightly higher murder rates than Cali cities....they have FAR higher murder rates. New Orleans is over 5x more deadly a city than Los Angeles...how is that even possible without guns being a factor?

I don't understand why so many of y'all want to ignore basic reality when you're making these claims.
Im not sure why you're quoting me because you know i think you're one of the worst posters on this site

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Unnecessary breh, you can do better than that. That's the exact same deflection they were using in this thread against Black folk. The fact that in-group hate and violence occurs has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not outside hate is occurring too and shouldn't be used to minimize it.

I'm just keeping itsarcastic because when asian shyt goes down they looking to scapegoat black folks i give zero fukks now...:camby: They go low, I'm going lower...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Clearly i dont want people that want to kill black people to have a gun in the first place. Yall can carry a pistol if you want to but that aint going to make you robocop. Dont stop at the pistol you will need some body armor too. Thinking everybody walking around with guns will make everything safer is like thinking doing nothing but eating pizza and donuts all day will make you skinny.
And here again you show your lack of understanding of the topic

Theres a strategic tactic within armed conflict called "cover fire". A threat can be contained and boxed into a certain position just by being shot at by multiple people

The police use this tactic on armed targets ALL THE TIME

You dont have to kill said threat with one shot. You don't really even have to hit the threat. Just back them into a corner for long enough to clear the area

Again, you should probably sit this one out. White people are NEVER giving up their guns, yet you're in here trying to convince black people not to take steps to defend themselves smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Dumb motherfukkers.

The rest of the world is laughing at us. We have massacres every day for breakfast and some of us are seriously thinking the answer to this is more guns?

Again, I promise you the rest of the world looks at us as retards. And they are right.
Honestly, you're the idiot if you think white people would EVER give up their guns