10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How do you explain that spots with high gun control have FAR fewer killings than spots without gun control?

Just look right in New York. Buffalo has FIVE TIMES as many murders per capita as NYC has. Why is that?

Buffalo: 15.61
New York: 3.39

Explain that shyt for me.

You are EXACTLY proving my point.

Murder rates by city:

New Orleans: 39.5
Baton Rouge: 38.3

Oakland: 16.24
Sacramento: 7.80
Los Angeles: 7.01
San Francisco: 6.25
Long Beach: 4.67
San Diego: 2.46

It ain't like Louisiana cities have slightly higher murder rates than Cali cities....they have FAR higher murder rates. New Orleans is over 5x more deadly a city than Los Angeles...how is that even possible without guns being a factor?

I don't understand why so many of y'all want to ignore basic reality when you're making these claims.

Dc & Maryland have tough gun laws VA does not and Maryland and Dc have way cities with higher homicide rates
W

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what to say about this I was there 3hrs before the attack I'm just fortunate I wasn't gunned down and I feel so horrible for the victims. I never thought anything like this would happen in my city and this fakkit bytch wasn't even from here.

I knew it when it happened we don't get down like that here and after reading his manifesto he definitely didn't do this shyt alone.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don’t understand how people can think the solution to the constant mass shootings of a gun-nut country is to add more guns to the mix

It’s like trying to put out a fire by throwing matches at it

Dumb motherfukkers.

The rest of the world is laughing at us. We have massacres every day for breakfast and some of us are seriously thinking the answer to this is more guns?

Again, I promise you the rest of the world looks at us as retards. And they are right.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I don't even know what to say about this I was there 3hrs before the attack I'm just fortunate I wasn't gunned down and I feel so horrible for the victims. I never thought anything like this would happen in my city and this fakkit bytch wasn't even from here.

I knew it when it happened we don't get down like that here and after reading his manifesto he definitely didn't do this shyt alone.
Legit thought about you being one of the few Buffalo brehs on here. Glad you’re safe

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Another one? Was it a black church like the one in buffalo?

Turns out that it was a Taiwanese Church. Shooter apparently was of Chinese origin and the reports I heard said he had China-Taiwan beef, so basically hate crime against Taiwanese people.

Would have killed more people but one of the churchgoers rushed and tackled him, stopping the attack, and others were able to pile on and hogtie him before the cops got there. The guy who rushed him got shot in the process and passed away. Five other people shot, 4 of whom are in critical condition.