10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You're literally assuming that more legal firearms would cause more people to behave like criminals with said firearms

This is the opposite of the truth and this post is extremely suspect

a person doesn't have to be criminal, revenge killings/retaliation would be more common with each gun related incident.

anyone could be put in a situation where they react in blind-rage.

I doubt that man woke up knowing he was gonna want to stab someone that day

road-rage incidents would become a lot deadlier here too.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're literally assuming that more legal firearms would cause more people to behave like criminals with said firearms

This is the opposite of the truth and this post is extremely suspect

How do you explain that spots with high gun control have FAR fewer killings than spots without gun control?

Just look right in New York. Buffalo has FIVE TIMES as many murders per capita as NYC has. Why is that?

Buffalo: 15.61
New York: 3.39

Explain that shyt for me.

Facts

Here in California civilians has to wait 10 days just to say u ok to get a gun and it’s even harder to get a ccw unless u feel your life is threatened unless u go way out from the major cities to get it or if u a celebrity they get u one in a minute

Typical California, Illinois, New York, DC, Massachusetts up north states basically with bullshyt gun laws that make it harder for normal black folks to carry

I go to Louisiana or Arkansas and see family and men and women got AKs , AR-15s etc all over the place..

I’m leaving California soon and can’t wait

You are EXACTLY proving my point.

Murder rates by city:

New Orleans: 39.5
Baton Rouge: 38.3

Oakland: 16.24
Sacramento: 7.80
Los Angeles: 7.01
San Francisco: 6.25
Long Beach: 4.67
San Diego: 2.46

It ain't like Louisiana cities have slightly higher murder rates than Cali cities....they have FAR higher murder rates. New Orleans is over 5x more deadly a city than Los Angeles...how is that even possible without guns being a factor?

I don't understand why so many of y'all want to ignore basic reality when you're making these claims.

bright black

All Star
Daps
Case in point

This p.o.s. was ACUTELY AWARE of the power of the conceales carry and he went out of his way to avoid being confronted with that power

Clearly you want even more black people to be sitting ducks

Clearly i dont want people that want to kill black people to have a gun in the first place. Yall can carry a pistol if you want to but that aint going to make you robocop. Dont stop at the pistol you will need some body armor too. Thinking everybody walking around with guns will make everything safer is like thinking doing nothing but eating pizza and donuts all day will make you skinny.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ben Crump is with the family and they are pushing for an anti-black hate crime bill and to hold Fox News and these web hosts accountable for this tragedy. He said if they can pass an anti-Asian hate crime bill then we need one for ourselves.

I’m not a huge Crump fan but putting that bill proposal in the mainstream is a huge step. It’s time to hold CBC and others in congress accountable.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
FS2XIZnWQAApp7y

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
a person doesn't have to be criminal, revenge killings/retaliation would be more common with each gun related incident.

anyone could be put in a situation where they react in blind-rage.

I doubt that man woke up knowing he was gonna want to stab someone that day

road-rage incidents would become a lot deadlier here too.

Both of those people had it coming. Don't hit pedestrians. :yeshrug:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ben Crump is with the family and they are pushing for an anti-black hate crime bill and to hold Fox News and these web hosts accountable for this tragedy. He said if they can pass an anti-Asian hate crime bill then we need one for ourselves.

I’m not a huge Crump fan but putting that bill proposal in the mainstream is a huge step. It’s time to hold CBC and others in congress accountable.

Is there any pathway to even get such legislation passed? It would seem Republicans and Manchinema wont let it happen.

I looked at the photos of the victims and either we get some shyt passed and hold these media outlets accountable or blood gets shed.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Criminals don't give a fukk about gun laws and will still find ways to get their hands on them. :rudy:

Only thing a ban would do is make it impossible for responsible citizens to have a chance to fight back.

How do you explain that all the cities full of guns have FAR more homicides than the cities in states with real gun control? Does LA not have criminals? Does NYC not have criminals? Then why are their homicide rates a fraction of the red state cities?

I don't think anybody in this thread saying having a gun would be guaranteed 'win' in a situation like this, but even if it gives me just a small chance: a few seconds to distract dude so others can escape, or another breh to line up a better shot, I'm taking it.

So you want the streets flooded with that many more guns, causing that many more guaranteed homicides every year, something we can factually prove is going to happen....so that in the 1 in 100,000 chance that you're ever in a mass shooting, you'll have a 1 in 100 chance of stopping it.

The difference between gun control and no gun control is a difference of tens of thousands fewer guns on the street in every city. It's the difference of hundreds fewer murders each year in each city. But you want to throw it all away for the miniscule chance that a mass shooting will get stopped by an armed citizen even though that almost never happens, not even in the no gun control states.

They posted the victims - there wasn't a single man under 50 in the picture. One of those men was armed, trained, and ready and still couldn't stop him. The others were mostly ambushed, having a gun wouldn't have made a difference anyway. But y'all just screaming "More guns! More guns! More guns!" even though it wouldn't have made a lick of difference. Y'all living in a fantasy.

If Imma die I'd rather go out fighting, even if it's in vain, than cowering in fear doing nothing until my number's called. :manny:

You don't have to cower in fear unless you're a coward. Unarmed folk stop mass shooters all the time, far more often than armed civilians do. If you bullrush the shooter then you don't have to waste time getting the gun out, you don't have to waste time getting a clear shot and aiming, you don't have to waste time worrying about innocent bystanders, you just go. IF multiple people bullrush simultaneously the shooter usually goes down. And the body armor stops a bullet but it doesn't stop a tackle. FBI had a study of 160 active shooter incidents and 21 were stopped by unarmed civilians but only 1 were stopped by armed civilians (not counting cops or armed security).

A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the United States Between 2000 and 2013 — FBI

Most of the time armed folk at mass shootings don't even pull their piece, because they realize they're outgunned and just flee the scene to wait for the professionals. Even the cops flee more often than not if they're alone and outgunned. If you needed a gun to feel brave in the first place, then you're probably not going to be brave with a little pistol going up against an AK-47 and body armor anyway.

'Good Guys With Guns' Can Rarely Stop Mass Shootings, and Texas and Ohio Show Why

The “Good Guy with a Gun” Myth

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there any pathway to even get such legislation passed? It would seem Republicans and Manchinema wont let it happen.

I looked at the photos of the victims and either we get some shyt passed and hold these media outlets accountable or blood gets shed.
The Covid-19 Hate bill passed with almost no opposition from either side:

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

However, seeing as it’s black folks who would be gaining protections (and a big election year), you’re right it could/would be met with resistance. Any politician in their right mind knows opposing it means being viewed as a racist POS but in this climate, it probably wouldn’t matter to them.