10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
nikkas starting to shoot on a crowded nyc subway platform over a dispute is something I don’t wanna be around for

More access to legal guns in nyc would be a war zone the news outlets are salivating for

Imagine a psycho with a full-auto assault rifle squeezing off a 30-round mag inside Grand Central around 4 PM.

:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikkas starting to shoot on a crowded nyc subway platform over a dispute is something I don’t wanna be around for

More access to legal guns in nyc would be a war zone the news outlets are salivating for
You're literally assuming that more legal firearms would cause more people to behave like criminals with said firearms

This is the opposite of the truth and this post is extremely suspect

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Imagine a psycho with a full-auto assault rifle squeezing off a 30-round mag inside Grand Central around 4 PM.

:francis:
Would be disastrous. I've gone back and forth about this and can see the issue from both sides. It's hard to say what would be better but something gotta get done. Cause this type of shyt gonna keep happening.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Would be disastrous. I've gone back and forth about this and can see the issue from both sides. It's hard to say what would be better but something gotta get done. Cause this type of shyt gonna keep happening.

The BEST resolution to the dilemma would be the removal of ALL firearms....which ain't gonna happen. We're left with either making it next-to-impossible for anyone outside the military/law enforcement/security professions to have them, or, making them easily available to EVERYONE (within reason) as a basic right guaranteed by the Constitution.

The second option has already been shown to be an epic clusterfukk.​

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
You're literally assuming that more legal firearms would cause more people to behave like criminals with said firearms

The density of the city..the general attitude…the amount of undercover racists who are walking around busy nyc streets daily (who would also be the guys who legally carry trying to play justice enforcer) …yes I’m assuming it would be a bad idea. I apologize for living in reality

Last edited:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

I believe it will. 'Normal' people with easy access to guns do stupid shyt with said guns all the time.

5 of the top 6 highest gun violence states are open carry.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

some folks really can't comprehend the number people in this city or on any given subway platform during rush hour. at any given day folks argue and fight on public transportation, adding guns to the mix legally would be a disaster.

NYPD hit bystanders too.