10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Stopped with the gun laws shyt.. that wouldn’t change shyt

When these racist are willing to come after us , they don’t care about any law

RIP to the victims especially the elderly sisters who could have been your grandmother or mother

WHATS CRAZY IS THEY GOING TO KEEP THIS RACIST AWAY FROM PC IN PRISON AND PUT HIM IN SOME PROTECTIVE SECTION…

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

i dont know why people think everybody having a gun the answer. I think all the places with low gun death and violence have bans on guns. Everybody being strapped means shootouts and regular people train to shoot at targets, they dont train to be shot at. A bunch of innocent people getting shot in the crossfire is where we are going. :francis:
Case in point

This p.o.s. was ACUTELY AWARE of the power of the conceales carry and he went out of his way to avoid being confronted with that power

Clearly you want even more black people to be sitting ducks

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

For the record sir....all that "I am tough" bullshyt bravado that wite sopreemaciss do that yall follow.....
I do not believe it....

your type seem to have intellectual deficiencies hence the attitude....
I will try my best not to argue with you undercover racist undesirables as hillary called you pieces of shyt....
keep on making a mockery of blk death....
memes and jokes you son of a bytch...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Case in point

This p.o.s. was ACUTELY AWARE of the power of the conceales carry and he went out of his way to avoid being confronted with that power

Clearly you want even more black people to be sitting ducks

it's not so much being advocating black people be sitting ducks as acknowledging that more guns ain't gonna necessarily make folks safer. poverty and guns is a horrible combination, throw in some mental illness or a high density environment and you increase the chances of volatile situations.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
it's not so much being advocating black people be sitting ducks as acknowledging that more guns ain't gonna necessarily make folks safer. poverty and guns is a horrible combination, throw in some mental illness or a high density environment and you increase the chances of volatile situations.
Like the one that just occurred?

Criminals already have all the access to firearms that they need

Why punish upstanding civilians/citizens?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Like the one that just occurred?

Criminals already have all the access to firearms that they need

Why punish upstanding civilians/citizens?

Facts

Here in California civilians has to wait 10 days just to say u ok to get a gun and it’s even harder to get a ccw unless u feel your life is threatened unless u go way out from the major cities to get it or if u a celebrity they get u one in a minute

Typical California, Illinois, New York, DC, Massachusetts up north states basically with bullshyt gun laws that make it harder for normal black folks to carry

I go to Louisiana or Arkansas and see family and men and women got AKs , AR-15s etc all over the place..

I’m leaving California soon and can’t wait

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Facts

Here in California civilians has to wait 10 days just to say u ok to get a gun and it’s even harder to get a ccw unless u feel your life is threatened unless u go way out from the major cities to get it or if u a celebrity they get u one in a minute

Typical California, Illinois, New York, DC, Massachusetts up north states basically with bullshyt gun laws that make it harder for normal black folks to carry

I go to Louisiana or Arkansas and see family and men and women got AKs , AR-15s etc all over the place..

I’m leaving California soon and can’t wait

are black folks in Louisiana or Arkansas objectively safer because they have those guns than people in Cali or NY ?

one thing I noticed about all these complaints about gun laws in California and NYC is that people never want to acknowledge the population density. when you have way more people living in an area, the chances of a bystander getting shot increases significantly.

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
are black folks in Louisiana or Arkansas objectively safer because they have those guns than people in Cali or NY ?

one thing I noticed about all these complaints about gun laws in California and NYC is that people never want to acknowledge the population density. when you have way more people living in an area, their chances of a bystander getting shot increases significantly.

nikkas starting to shoot on a crowded nyc subway platform over a dispute is something I don’t wanna be around for

More access to legal guns in nyc would be a war zone the news outlets are salivating for

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Clown shyt. A white dude called you the N-word (presumably with the "hard r") and your thinking was you coulda either shot him (and gone to jail for no less than agg assault)? But of course you didn't, you did nothing like a little bytch, didn't even put the paws on him. :scust:

Making FLawda brehs looking bad outchea. You should be careful; even though you have a nina, you still sound like a stain outchea. :huhldup:

Life lesson.
Like I said. Wasn't worth taking a life