10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm a big 2A supporter and believe ever black person in this country should arm themselves or at least know how to use a firearm but this shyt is dumb. The cac had body armor and was shot multiple times by the security guard who was a retired police officer.

You not killing someone with body armor and a ak47, doesn't matter it you strapped or not. Some of those people he ambushed

People hate feeling helpless and not having control. nikkas like that love to believe this wouldnt have happened to them or they would have prevented it somehow. Random shyt can take you out and ain't shyt you can do about it.

i dont know why people think everybody having a gun the answer. I think all the places with low gun death and violence have bans on guns. Everybody being strapped means shootouts and regular people train to shoot at targets, they dont train to be shot at. A bunch of innocent people getting shot in the crossfire is where we are going. :francis:

to the good guys with a gun, if you werent carrying an FN5.7, you were just going to end up like that security guard. that dude had no fear of suppressive fire from normal pistol rounds. maybe from this day on, more security will carry that. the north hollywood shootout put rifles in all squad cars after it happened.

This.

Ive noticed Ppl buy a gun and they somehow get to thinking they John Wick or some shyt. "Oh if that was me I woulda done this that and the third", no you wouldnt. For most people Owning a gun is pretty much just peace of mind and a way to feel tough. Its incredibly rare that youll be in a position to randomly thwart a robbery or stop a public mass shooting Just because youve purchased a gun. If a psycho killer has the drop on you then that's that. Youre not going to see it coming and thats the sad truth... Which is why Literally ANY properly functioning sovereignty would have said fukk this and scrapped guns, or atleast made them very very difficult to acquire. its the obvious solution.

Its one thing to keep a pistol at the crib especially if you live in the middle of nowhere miles and miles away from any police station.
Its one thing if youre in a potentially dangerous line of work and you need protection from potential attacks

Other than that, everyone walking around in public with a gun like some cowboy in 2022 is the most pointless, retarded thing imaginable and only causes more problems. proper Regulations is the only thing that will make this shyt happen less.

I just watched this horrible video smh. If any person can watch this shyt and still think assault weapons should be legal, they need to be put on a watch list. There is nothing these folks could have done even if all of them had guns, it was that fast.We need to move this nation to the left asap for sensible gun control.I know some of you cats think you’re Rambo in this thread with your guns,but just imagine you’re with your children, your old lady anywhere and something like this pops off, now imagine they’re multiple shooters and your family is catching bullets from these guns, there would be nothing you could do . All Americans who aren’t fukked in the head should be in support of a ban.

Like y'all said, it's a mix of wanting to feel like you can "do something" as well as the "violence solves everything" American mentality. Plus they want to deflect from the actual shyt that addresses the issue because of both sides bullshyt.

There argument was already proven wrong 10 times over. There was an armed, trained, experienced man right there and he didn't stop anything. Most of the folk who were shot didn't have a chance. Armed bystanders virtually never stop mass shootings. And all the stats show that the more guns you have in a community, the more people who die of gun violence.

ALL the evidence is against them and yet they're just repeating the same damn shyt 50x in this thread with nothing to support their case other than trying to sound like they hard.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

This thread and her specifically made me cry. Could have been my grandma or aunt. Literally there to buy some groceries to help feed people and was senselessly murdered by a purely evil white supremacist piece of shyt idk not even human.

My heart hurts so much about this and I'm still stuck on how I even want to talk about this publicly. I keep going between anger, heartbreak, rage and everything in between.

I don't even care to know how he was radicalized. I don't give a fukk about his parents. I don't give a fukk about no manifesto. People need to be held accountable. I fukking hate you weird ass nikkas on here that were dikk sucking republicans that en masse share these theories and radicalize and incite these type of people. You should be fukking ashamed of yourself. Especially the fukking stupid ignorant fukks that are even in here saying things were better under trump

I guess there's no death penalty in NY so I pray they beat the fukking shyt out of him everyday until they brutally kill him.

Between this and roofe, stop believing this bullshyt about gen z not being racist. They carry just as much, if not more, hate in their heart at such a young age. They're fukking committing horrendous acts of violence against us. They're doing so at some places we should be safe at. Our churches after we embrace them with open arms. Our neighborhood grocery store.

fukk them. fukk any of yall still straddling a both sides. fukk fox news. fukk tucker carlson. fukk trump. fukk the right.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
You must be joking. You talk we live in a post racial society and everything is square. And Hispanics are coming to here in droves. And guess what? Once they take over they will be just as racist as whites if not worse.

We are in a race war, everyone against us. And Democrats are just as racist. The only difference they bullshyt you along the way.

They are for Hispanics, Gays, Transgenders not blacks. They may put a BLM sign in their yard but they move away from their zip code if it becomes more than 10% black.

They don’t want low income single family housing in their areas. And Democrats are lax on crime so the killers and terrorists(gang members) come right back to the neighborhood to terrorize other blacks.

And how well are black Americans doing under Biden? Gas, inflation, homicides up in every major city. The hard truth is we need decent police and another crime bill.

Everyone told me my whole life Republicans are racist. But I don’t see the difference that Democrats aren’t. They just posture better. They say republicans are racist against us, but they are also anti-lgbtq which I am, they are pro being hard on crime which I am too. They also believe in Christ being taught in schools and they are for drilling in the United States. We did better under Trump than Biden. So I wholeheartedly disagree.

Shut the fukk up, you corny ass, weird ass c00n or cac.

Why the fukk do you feel this is appropriate for this thread? You're in here advocating for more police and a harsh crime bill in a thread about a white 18 year old driving 3 hours to a black neighborhood with ****** written on his gun to shoot black women because he's afraid white people are dying out

A theory that fukking trump amplified and Tucker Carlson still talks about, who was damn near trump's media advisor.

fukk you

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just watched this horrible video smh. If any person can watch this shyt and still think assault weapons should be legal, they need to be put on a watch list. There is nothing these folks could have done even if all of them had guns, it was that fast.We need to move this nation to the left asap for sensible gun control.I know some of you cats think you’re Rambo in this thread with your guns,but just imagine you’re with your children, your old lady anywhere and something like this pops off, now imagine they’re multiple shooters and your family is catching bullets from these guns, there would be nothing you could do . All Americans who aren’t fukked in the head should be in support of a ban.
Link?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dylan Roof shooting happened 7 years ago. The nikkas that bought a gun in the wake of Dylan Roof went 7 years before another similar situation happened and none of them were at that grocery store in Buffalo. In those 7 years, if they even used those guns at all, I guarantee you they used them on themselves to commit suicide or they used them to intimidate or shoot at somebody who looked like them (by happenstance of that being who they live around and interact with most, not inherit aggression).

Mass shootings are a statistical anomaly. And that's when talking shootings with 4 more victims in general. White Supremacist shootings are even more of a statistical anomaly than that.

Mufukkas is on social media every day talking about their bouts with depression, their poor wages, the shytty housing situations but you want them to buy guns in case a crazy cracker shows up?

In theory arming everybody sounds good, in practice you just giving a bunch of emotionally unstable people going a tough economy a death cannon to use on themselves or some other black person when they tweak out during a road rage or domestic incident.

99.99% of black people are waaaaaaaaay more likely to have a relationship go sideways or get into a dispute with somebody black (again, just by happenstance of that being who they live around and interact with most, not inherit aggression) than they are to be in a situation where a tactical gear cracker shows up at the walmart.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Just heard about this. RIP to the victims. Thread looks like it’s a mess. Not finna go through it but I hope they caught the guy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Because it inspires other crazies. He literally copied off of the Christchurch manifesto when he made this one. And he's not the first - the El Paso shooter copied off the Christchurch Manifesto too. All three pushed the "Great Replacement" theory that Tucker Carlson and other right-wingers have been pushing.

then it seems like the simple solution if they care is to keep his ass off the air

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Watch out for the Gen Z white supremacist.

Ya know. the ones raised on violent clips of black men getting killed by police, first person call of duty shooter games and using the N-word til it goes out of style on twitch/steam/discord, *****/8chan, reddit, dank memes, and tik tok.

The thing that struck me was how disgustingly racist this guy was. obviously lived in a town with no black people and virtually all white. Reducing Black women in a supermarket to enemies in afirst person shooter game, streamed it on twitch...armed himself for war to shoot up black women. It was so cartoonish and removed from any reality it was legit nauseating.

Looking at this little fukking cracker shytstain makes me want to puke...I hope they beat this crackkker bloody in the prison til he dies slow and rip his eyes out.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You must be joking. You talk we live in a post racial society and everything is square. And Hispanics are coming to here in droves. And guess what? Once they take over they will be just as racist as whites if not worse.

We are in a race war, everyone against us. And Democrats are just as racist. The only difference they bullshyt you along the way.

They are for Hispanics, Gays, Transgenders not blacks. They may put a BLM sign in their yard but they move away from their zip code if it becomes more than 10% black.

They don’t want low income single family housing in their areas. And Democrats are lax on crime so the killers and terrorists(gang members) come right back to the neighborhood to terrorize other blacks.

And how well are black Americans doing under Biden? Gas, inflation, homicides up in every major city. The hard truth is we need decent police and another crime bill.

Everyone told me my whole life Republicans are racist. But I don’t see the difference that Democrats aren’t. They just posture better. They say republicans are racist against us, but they are also anti-lgbtq which I am, they are pro being hard on crime which I am too. They also believe in Christ being taught in schools and they are for drilling in the United States. We did better under Trump than Biden. So I wholeheartedly disagree.

Shut the fukk up, you corny ass, weird ass c00n or cac.

Why the fukk do you feel this is appropriate for this thread? You're in here advocating for more police and a harsh crime bill in a thread about a white 18 year old driving 3 hours to a black neighborhood with ****** written on his gun to shoot black women because he's afraid white people are dying out

A theory that fukking trump amplified and Tucker Carlson still talks about, who was damn near trump's media advisor.

fukk you

Oh shyt, thanks for calling this guy out. @imfromthesouthside is a March 2022 poster and obvious ***** right-wing agent who comes into this thread about Black death to deflect on behalf of Republicans. Just TWO DAYS AGO he said he listens to Tucker Carlson, he admits to being a Republican, now he's pretending to be "both sides" while non-subtlety :cape: for Republicans again?

I listen to tucker Carlson

This is why it pays to vote Republican. Liberals not only are racist just like republicans Libs are for this fakkit shemale lifestyle. At least if you vote Republican you know they are going to fight against the agenda. Either way both are just as racist but one party is for teaching this demonic lifestyle to children. If we voted with our values this country wouldn’t see another democrat for 50 years.

He [Tucker Carlson] knows what he’s doing regardless how you feel about him. That’s how trump got elected making it seem like he’s on the team of the lower class. Democrats Have became too preachy and judgmental That’s how these figures rise. The left’s elitism is why Tucker is in the position he is in.

Was the student supposed to look smart or in a good light here? Because the student looks like a soft ass fakkit and Shapiro looked reasonable. Of course I believe god doesn’t make mistakes and how you’re born is who you’re meant to be.

This will show them their way of governing doesn’t work...I couldn’t imagine living in a non red state.

It won’t go anywhere in that left wing fascist state. But any man standing up for his rights as a black man in America to keep his and his family safe, that man should be commended. The crackers are arming themselves to the teeth. We should too.

I don’t see what’s wrong with Bill Maher. A lot of the far left woke bullshyt is nonsense. Defund the police, all the transgender bullshyt, green new deal, calling everything racist, censorship and cancel culture. It’s all insanity unless you’re in the cult of the insanity far left safe space bubble.

Thank Joe Biden. He won’t address it because it doesn’t hurt his friends and Hollywood can afford it. As long as Ukraine gets help. Biden is good.

Trump is like birdman. He ain’t paying.

Free Speech is back on the menu. fukk all these dudes saying they’re leaving. Bunch of pussies who only want to live in an echo chamber. Any dissenting opinions the left can’t handle it and wants to censor. Sounds totalitarianism to me. Tired of PC culture. So bytch made anymore.

Biden is full of shyt. He’s too old to beef and go to war. If he does go to war it’s because his back went out and he fell on the red button. He is half the man Putin is and none of the heart Volodymyr Zelenskyy has. Just another shyt politician.

Liberalism and progressivism is a religion in its self. OP wants to date a white bytch liberal bytch who feels sorry for him. That’s that charity p*ssy. Get some liberal white bytch to fukk you and you go to lgbtq parades together and watch msnbc. Disgusting.

fukk this morherfukker. Cocksucker rides around the globe in private jets eating top hamburgers and steak, but wants us to go vegan. Suck my dikk gates. Another limousine liberal than can perish any day and will spend eternity in hell.

I have never voted Republican but I’m #walkingaway.

Gas is high as hell under Biden, inflation is high, crime is highest in decades and liberal judges and District Attorneys turn a blind eye. They they lie to us in our face saying things our cheaper now.

Im pro choice but im also pro my wallet. If abortion has to becomes a felony in every red state but we can get inflation, crime and gas down. Them these women better become abstinent.

My family says I’m red pilled maybe I am. I was so happy when I got my voting rights restored to vote for Obama the second time. But I’m going in there and marking Republican in November and every election after that if society continues the way it is. fukk it.

So he :cape: for Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Elon Musk, Bill Maher, says that he votes Republican and couldn't imagine living in a non-red state. Says he doesn't want another Democrat elected in this country for 50 years.

One moment he claims all white people are racist and that's why he votes Republican, the next moment he claims that liberals go around calling everything racist and that's why he votes Republican. In one post he says that white people are all crackers who hate black folk, but in another post when right-wingers got called racist he defended them and said they hadn't said anything racist and you shouldn't be quick to judge. One moment he says he'd never get with a liberal white female cause all white women are racist even if they're liberal, then next moment he's bragging about hanging out with PAWGs.

He's an obvious agent/troll, already 500 in the red after just two months.

And he has a ton of :duck: posts too making up BS stories. But he's not even trying. This is the most obvious agent poster I've ever seen here:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Final thought.. just on violence in general. I am licensed to carry here in FL. an without getting deep into it a devil gave me the opportunity to kill him a few months ago.. and I didn't oblige him... I feel he got over on me.. He seen my 9 and called me the N word and left.. but in my heart the issue we just had wasn't worth taking his life

Clown shyt. A white dude called you the N-word (presumably with the "hard r") and your thinking was you coulda either shot him (and gone to jail for no less than agg assault)? But of course you didn't, you did nothing like a little bytch, didn't even put the paws on him. :scust:

Making FLawda brehs looking bad outchea. You should be careful; even though you have a nina, you still sound like a stain outchea. :huhldup:

Son Goku

Daps
Bullshyt liar. I've been posting about the solutions repeatedly including just a few comments above this one. Just admit that you don't read.

Finally caught up on the thread and didn't see you post viable solutions, just rattle off the higher probability of ___ happening if there's a gun in a 1 mile radius of you. :unimpressed:

Son Goku

Daps
Y’all tripping if y’all think gun bans is the solution, shouldn’t no black person who knows history should even consider a ban on guns

Criminals don't give a fukk about gun laws and will still find ways to get their hands on them. :rudy:

Only thing a ban would do is make it impossible for responsible citizens to have a chance to fight back.

I don't think anybody in this thread saying having a gun would be guaranteed 'win' in a situation like this, but even if it gives me just a small chance: a few seconds to distract dude so others can escape, or another breh to line up a better shot, I'm taking it.

If Imma die I'd rather go out fighting, even if it's in vain, than cowering in fear doing nothing until my number's called. :manny:

I'm out. Y'all brehs be safe.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Finally caught up on the thread and didn't see you post viable solutions, just rattle off the higher probability of ___ happening if there's a gun in a 1 mile radius of you. :unimpressed:

Well, since I never said that, you're full of shyt. You could try repeating what I actually said since it was directly relevant to the comment I was responding to.

In terms of solutions, I listed the 5 main causes of what happened and reposted it three different times. THOSE causes are what need to be addressed.

Some of these posts are fukking wild. Just complete flailing both-sides bullshyt to deflect from their right-wing comrades massacring black folk.

There are 5 reasons this bullshyt happened and they're pretty fukking clear.

1. Open white racism against Black people is still tolerated within certain communities in this country

2. The "Great Replacement" theory of White Genocide is being promoted by Republicans right now

3. Mental illness is real and mostly untreated

4. Libertarian numbnuts think you should be able to push absolutely anything on the internet with no consequences

5. Gun access is ridiculous and it's easier to get a powerful gun here than anywhere else in the world

THOSE are the five most obvious reasons this shyt happened. And the people who are calling for something to be done don't want to address any of those five. I'd love to hear their solutions that don't somehow involve restricting internet speech, cracking down hard on right-wing racist narratives, treating mental illness, or reducing gun access.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Oh shyt, thanks for calling this guy out. @imfromthesouthside is a March 2022 poster and obvious ***** right-wing agent who comes into this thread about Black death to deflect on behalf of Republicans. Just TWO DAYS AGO he said he listens to Tucker Carlson, he admits to being a Republican, now he's pretending to be "both sides" while non-subtlety :cape: for Republicans again?

So he :cape: for Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Elon Musk, Bill Maher, says that he votes Republican and couldn't imagine living in a non-red state. Says he doesn't want another Democrat elected in this country for 50 years.

One moment he claims all white people are racist and that's why he votes Republican, the next moment he claims that liberals go around calling everything racist and that's why he votes Republican. In one post he says that white people are all crackers who hate black folk, but in another post when right-wingers got called racist he defended them and said they hadn't said anything racist and you shouldn't be quick to judge. One moment he says he'd never get with a liberal white female cause all white women are racist even if they're liberal, then next moment he's bragging about hanging out with PAWGs.

He's an obvious agent/troll, already 500 in the red after just two months.

And he has a ton of :duck: posts too making up BS stories. But he's not even trying. This is the most obvious agent poster I've ever seen here:

Man, fukk this. He has to go. thank you for sharing this. I been sideeying him for a min off his posts. 90% of these new posters are cacs and it's a shame they post here, get daps and all this shyt making them feel comfortable