10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The audacity to say some shyt like this

White supremacists and East Asians? Anti-black alliance?

@Anti-Anime these are the sort of cacs anime attracts

Dylan Roof said the same thing. This is what they really believe when it comes to East Asians.

The ironic thing is that both Europeans and East Asians are facing rapid fertility and population declines and its entirely their own fault. I'm not a racist but this may be for the betterment of humanity and the planet. Africans will soon make up the majority of humanity and perhaps this wicked reign of terror these two groups have been waging on this planet will finally come to an end.

I hope that we will be better stewards of the planet and build a civilization centered around justice and compassion.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Any y’all noticing nikkas saying shyt like this?:

I'm a big 2A supporter and believe ever black person in this country should arm themselves or at least know how to use a firearm but this shyt is dumb. The cac had body armor and was shot multiple times by the security guard who was a retired police officer.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
I'm a big 2A supporter and believe ever black person in this country should arm themselves or at least know how to use a firearm but this shyt is dumb. The cac had body armor and was shot multiple times by the security guard who was a retired police officer.
People hate feeling helpless and not having control. nikkas like that love to believe this wouldnt have happened to them or they would have prevented it somehow. Random shyt can take you out and ain't shyt you can do about it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The bulk of your contributions to this thread consists of condescending lectures on shyt that has zero relevance to this incident.

The only times in this entire thread I have said shyt that didn't have relevance to the incident was when I was replying to people who were deflecting with shyt that didn't have relevance to the incident.

ALL of my original contributions were directly relevant to the incident. The sort of shyt that some of the bootlickers in here are afraid to talk about because it doesn't follow the right-wing propaganda they're constantly trying to push here.

Thread on shooter's motivation and the people in positions of power that put a rocket in his back and are trying to push this shyt on the masses:

The "Great Replacement" theory that led the anti-black racist terrorist to kill innocent black folk

Some of these posts are fukking wild. Just complete flailing both-sides bullshyt to deflect from their right-wing comrades massacring black folk.

There are 5 reasons this bullshyt happened and they're pretty fukking clear.

1. Open white racism against Black people is still tolerated within certain communities in this country

2. The "Great Replacement" theory of White Genocide is being promoted by Republicans right now

3. Mental illness is real and mostly untreated

4. Libertarian numbnuts think you should be able to push absolutely anything on the internet with no consequences

5. Gun access is ridiculous and it's easier to get a powerful gun here than anywhere else in the world

THOSE are the five most obvious reasons this shyt happened. And the people who are calling for something to be done don't want to address any of those five. I'd love to hear their solutions that don't somehow involve restricting internet speech, cracking down hard on right-wing racist narratives, treating mental illness, or reducing gun access.

Crazy as fukk you have those same right-wingers posting in this thread talking about "Ukraine" and "Biden" when it's THEIR GUYS who convinced this fukked-up kid to do it. He literally wrote an entire manifesto about right-wing "Replacement Theory" inspiring him to kill black folk and yet the right-wingers and both-siders are still posting boldly on their agendas in here.

I need to post this again because it explains all of it. This is fukking mainstream for that party now:

Racist ‘Replacement Theory’ Is Bleeding Into GOP Senate Campaigns

Nearly half of Republicans agree with Great Replacement Theory

Racist 'white replacement theory' goes mainstream with Republicans

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years alluded to elements of replacement theory."

"Former President Trump emboldened some believers, as well, including by retweeting accounts that identified themselves as believers in "white genocide.""

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) last week tweeted an explicit endorsement of WRT."

Iowa GOP Rep. Steve King’s 2017 tweet that “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies."

"Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) said during a committee hearing in April: "For many Americans, what seems to be happening, or what they believe right now is happening, is, what appears to them is, we're replacing national-born American — native-born Americans, to permanently transform the landscape of this very nation."

When Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson was recently asked on Fox News about immigration reform, he floated a conspiracy theory that’s quickly becoming gospel on the right: that Democrats want a flood of immigrants to remake America and keep them in power. “This administration wants complete open borders. And you have to ask yourself, why?” Johnson asked during an April 15 appearance with Larry Kudlow, suggesting an idea that has its roots in white nationalism. “Is it [that] really they want to remake the demographics of America to ensure that they stay in power forever?”

Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, was more explicit in embracing the “great replacement” theory. Mandel, who is Jewish, claimed on multiple occasions without offering any evidence that efforts to expand immigration were being funded by George Soros, a frequent bogeyman for anti-Semites who claim Jews are behind Great Replacement efforts. At one September rally, Mandel claimed that the plot was to have immigrants move in and out-breed native Americans and “use their constitution and use their laws against them.”

Because it inspires other crazies. He literally copied off of the Christchurch manifesto when he made this one. And he's not the first - the El Paso shooter copied off the Christchurch Manifesto too. All three pushed the "Great Replacement" theory that Tucker Carlson and other right-wingers have been pushing.

A security guard and former cop on the scene returned fire. Shooter was wearing body armor and it didn't hurt him at all. Shooter had the much bigger gun and killed the armed security guard.

IMG_3775_gelobb

Cop-Turned-Guard Killed in Battle With Buffalo Gunman

What kind of bullshyt deflection and victim-blaming is this?

This happened in Buffalo, not NYC, and Black folk are the victims. Get out of here with this bullshyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why does this dude Rhakim insist on painting Micah Johnson as a “mass shooter,” likening him to cacs who massacred defenseless innocent civilians? Context matters, you bootlicking fakkit.

The context was whether the Coli would get shut down if we were associated with a mass shooter dumbass. :dead:

You think the feds are out there like, "Oh no that's not a mass shooter, that's a cop-killer, he's one of the good ones!" :facepalm:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Now is this the time that those alt right and Candace Owens stans come in here and act like they condems her ideology ? Same ideology shared by that evil murderer

Let's see the spin

They played their hand already:

Step 1: "But what about Ukraine? There are nazis in Ukraine too!"

Step 2: "But have Biden and Kamala said anything?" [they did]

Step 3: "But did they mention his racist motivation? [they did]

Step 4: "Need more guns!"

@satam55 was actually bold enough to be in here trying to talk shyt on dems, even though he and @Broke Wave are the ones pumping up that Tucker Carlson thread like he's some sort of insightful savant when he is the main motherfukker pushing this racist Great Replacement bullshyt to the masses.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You must be joking. You talk we live in a post racial society and everything is square. And Hispanics are coming to here in droves. And guess what? Once they take over they will be just as racist as whites if not worse.

We are in a race war, everyone against us. And Democrats are just as racist. The only difference they bullshyt you along the way.

They are for Hispanics, Gays, Transgenders not blacks. They may put a BLM sign in their yard but they move away from their zip code if it becomes more than 10% black.

They don’t want low income single family housing in their areas. And Democrats are lax on crime so the killers and terrorists(gang members) come right back to the neighborhood to terrorize other blacks.

And how well are black Americans doing under Biden? Gas, inflation, homicides up in every major city. The hard truth is we need decent police and another crime bill.

Everyone told me my whole life Republicans are racist. But I don’t see the difference that Democrats aren’t. They just posture better. They say republicans are racist against us, but they are also anti-lgbtq which I am, they are pro being hard on crime which I am too. They also believe in Christ being taught in schools and they are for drilling in the United States. We did better under Trump than Biden. So I wholeheartedly disagree.

:mjpls: