10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Where is Biden and Kamala? They said they had black Americans backs. We need to be a protected class point blank.

too many Nazis out here. We gotta be armed and ready to defend ourselves at all times.

Nazis need to be killed on site. They are demons.

Ukraine is shanking extorting Joe. He aint doing shyt for us.. None of these faggit politicians really care for us until election season

bright black

All Star
Daps
This.

Ive noticed Ppl buy a gun and they somehow get to thinking they John Wick or some shyt. "Oh if that was me I woulda done this that and the third", no you wouldnt. For most people Owning a gun is pretty much just peace of mind and a way to feel tough. Its incredibly rare that youll be in a position to randomly thwart a robbery or stop a public mass shooting Just because youve purchased a gun. If a psycho killer has the drop on you then that's that. Youre not going to see it coming and thats the sad truth... Which is why Literally ANY properly functioning sovereignty would have said fukk this and scrapped guns, or atleast made them very very difficult to acquire. its the obvious solution.

Its one thing to keep a pistol at the crib especially if you live in the middle of nowhere miles and miles away from any police station.
Its one thing if youre in a potentially dangerous line of work and you need protection from potential attacks

Other than that, everyone walking around in public with a gun like some cowboy in 2022 is the most pointless, retarded thing imaginable and only causes more problems. proper Regulations is the only thing that will make this shyt happen less.

i dont know why people think everybody having a gun the answer. I think all the places with low gun death and violence have bans on guns. Everybody being strapped means shootouts and regular people train to shoot at targets, they dont train to be shot at. A bunch of innocent people getting shot in the crossfire is where we are going. :francis:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
He wouldn't have fled, he came prepared to get shot at and was shot at by a security guard.

Was the security guard the only one with a gun?

If everything in his vision would have had a gun, how do you think things would have played out?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Shooter was obviously a copy cat from the Mosque shooting. Trying to live stream it and writing that bullshyt on his gun

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

i dont know why people think everybody having a gun the answer. I think all the places with low gun death and violence have bans on guns. Everybody being strapped means shootouts and regular people train to shoot at targets, they dont train to be shot at. A bunch of innocent people getting shot in the crossfire is where we are going. :francis:
Look at the Oregon District shooting. 2 of the victims in which I personally knew. Dude was about to light up a crowded bar but was dropped by a cop.

Being trained to shot is alot better than being a sitting duck.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

There are still guns in most of those places

Thats what yall are failing to comprehend and thats also why the gun control convo is one that yall should sit out of

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why they keep trying to hide the manifesto?

Because it inspires other crazies. He literally copied off of the Christchurch manifesto when he made this one. And he's not the first - the El Paso shooter copied off the Christchurch Manifesto too. All three pushed the "Great Replacement" theory that Tucker Carlson and other right-wingers have been pushing.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Why they keep trying to hide the manifesto?

It ain't hidden.....​

Mass shooting streamed on Twitch - Payton Gendron/jimboboiii

FSvpz5OWYAAxk05

Now, imagine if every, single "White" person felt this way.​

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Right, they only have gun bans in black areas. There gun ranges all over NYS. It is obvious what the bans real intentions are for. They are not banning guns in NY only who can have them.

You seriously think White people are the ones passing those gun bans? The people of New York passed that gun ban, not no outsiders. D.C. is almost entire Black and yet they had the strictest gun ban in the country until a bunch of White Supreme Court justices took it away. Black voters are FAR more likely to vote for gun bans than white voters are.

There's a reason why New York City has one of the lowest homicide rates of any major city in America.

Homicide rates for a few select major cities (murders per 100,000 residents):

St. Louis 66.07
Baltimore 55.77
Detroit 39.80
New Orleans 39.50
Kansas City 30.93
Cleveland 27.77
Memphis 27.73
Chicago 24.13
Philadelphia 20.06
Tulsa 17.29
Atlanta 16.41
Buffalo 15.61
Jacksonville 12.18
Houston 11.50
Phoenix 9.55
Boston 8.35
Denver 8.35
Los Angeles 7.01
San Francisco 6.35
Long Beach 4.67
Seattle 3.74
Portland 3.70
New York 3.39
Honolulu 3.23

New Orleans has TWENTY TIMES the murder rate of New York City. California cities rank near the bottom. Red/purple state cities with loose gun control dominate the top. You don't think gun control has something to do with that?

Last edited: