10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I get where you're coming from, but that's EXACTLY what those Supremacists want: justification.​

Don't fall for the okie-doke.​

I think it's called protection

Every black person better buy a gun and have it on them wherever they go here on out

shyt is only going to get worse.

If those ppl had guns on them, the gun man would have fled

Glorious

All Star
Daps

I just saw this on the news. This shyt is really pissing me off. Lady has lived through Jim Crow, civil rights and who else knows to be shot down by some bytch ass racist herb who probably pissed off he can't get no girls.

I try to tell folks outside of NYC, West Hempstead and Buffalo, NYS is hickville full of racists.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This is messed up. Most of his victims were Black elderly women. I don't know what kind of punishment that White boy gonna get, but even if he gets death, he's gonna wake up to a much harsher punishment.

For those who wanna start arming themselves in public places, you may wanna think about buying some body armor. That's what saved this coward. Like that security guard, having only a gun won't help much in these kinda situations.

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
A trained, armed-and-ready Black man was right there. He pulled his weapon and fired, but his shots were stopped by the shooter's body armor. Then the shooter fired back with his far more powerful weapon and won the interaction. As usually happens - there's a reason why fewer than 1 in 100 mass shootings are stopped by armed bystanders even in a country where damn near half the population owns a weapon.

Let's say 10,000,000 guns entered the black community in response to this shooting. How many Black lives do you believe would be saved from racist white mass shooters as a result of those 10 million new guns? And on the other side of the ledger, how many of those guns would eventually be used to commit suicide, kill another black person, or be the justification for a cop shooting a black man/woman?

You are saying everything I’ve been thinking. Thanks you

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you have a short-ass memory when like 100 posters here made Micah Johnson their avi.

D.C. snipers were one of the biggest shooting stories ever even before they knew the color of the perps but that might have been before your time.

Generally you right though - the majority of mass shooters like this are white.

Im saying no history of mass shooters being people who actually posted here. Unlike *****,reddit,st0rmfr0nt etc. For as racist and hate filled people like to claim this site is.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

I think it's called protection

Every black person better buy a gun and have it on them wherever they go here on out

shyt is only going to get worse.

If those ppl had guns on them, the gun man would have fled

He wouldn't have fled, he came prepared to get shot at and was shot at by a security guard.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Is it illegal to own firearms in the entire state of New York?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Guns really dont save as many people as we think. That's facts.

Most mass shootings are never stopped, most robberies never averted, most shootings in general never stopped. When a mf has the drop on someone or the unsuspecting public, those individuals are fukked. Guns kill far more people than they save. Way more likely to be killed by a gun than hands in this country. But the thing is...you need one if you want to survive damn near.

We need smart sensible regulation.

This.

Ive noticed Ppl buy a gun and they somehow get to thinking they John Wick or some shyt. "Oh if that was me I woulda done this that and the third", no you wouldnt. For most people Owning a gun is pretty much just peace of mind and a way to feel tough. Its incredibly rare that youll be in a position to randomly thwart a robbery or stop a public mass shooting Just because youve purchased a gun. If a psycho killer has the drop on you then that's that. Youre not going to see it coming and thats the sad truth... Which is why Literally ANY properly functioning sovereignty would have said fukk this and scrapped guns, or atleast made them very very difficult to acquire. its the obvious solution.

Its one thing to keep a pistol at the crib especially if you live in the middle of nowhere miles and miles away from any police station.
Its one thing if youre in a potentially dangerous line of work and you need protection from potential attacks

Other than that, everyone walking around in public with a gun like some cowboy in 2022 is the most pointless, retarded thing imaginable and only causes more problems. proper Regulations is the only thing that will make this shyt happen less.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Why does EVERYTHING become politicized in here by people who DON'T VOTE????

:francis:
Most of them are agents that do vote for the GOP. A few of them are trying smart dumb nikkas that are easily mislead and the rest are c00ns that think conservatives have their best interest at heart because they’re against gay rights and abortion rights smh