10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well, the Bill of Rights explicitly forbids torture and it's obviously completely illegal and unconstitutional to charge family members for the crimes of others, so this post is obviously a waste of space like the rest of them. But the suggestion is dumber for more reasons than just being unconstitutional.

If there was a law that said that family members of criminals were punished for the actions of criminals, how would you expect our Justice System to implement and enforce that law in Black communities?

Right now Black defendants are 4x more likely to receive the death penalty than White defendants. If "torture" became part of the justice system, how do you think it would end up getting applied to Black folk as opposed to White folk?

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/scans/aclu_dp_factsheet4.pdf

Listen here you goddamn fool. It and it's family deserves death fukk a bill of rights. Don't use black people as a deflection. You do shyt like that and I'll say you deserve one to the head to.

I say a racist and his family deserve death and you talking about "wha wha wha about black criminals" this shyt ain't got nothing to do with black crime bytch. fukk is wrong with you?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:unimpressed:

Cool breh. Have nikkas outchea being stains then. Another poster already brought up rapnmusic, like that has anything to do with cacs killing black folks.

The security guard was armed and trained and at least went out swinging. All that other shyt you brought up was irrelevant. POS cac had on body armor, so unless breh had AP rounds, hit an unprotected point, or took a headshot, it was over with. Brehs being unarmed wouldn't have helped this situation.

Black on black crime has nothing to do with this. Suicide either. Any black folks set on killing themselves or each other will do whether their are more guns in 'the community' or not.
:comeon:

Cops already prolly shooting a breh so whether you have a strap or orange saftey wallet doesn't make a difference.

But cool, have people out here unarmed. It won't be me though. :hubie:

I am sick and tired of this narrtive that somehow Black people being unarmed is a good thing with all these racist white people in this country who want to kill us for being black...

I dont get the shaming...fukk this shyt!

You wanna be sitting ducks? Fine...

That ain't me and we don't agree @Rhakim.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Listen here you goddamn fool. It and it's family deserves death fukk a bill of rights. Don't use black people as a deflection. You do shyt like that and I'll say you deserve one to the head to.

I say a racist and his family deserve death and you talking about "wha wha wha about black criminals" this shyt ain't got nothing to do with black crime bytch. fukk is wrong with you?

I didn't say "what about black criminals", liar. You came up with a dumbass idea for a "zero tolerance policy" that would kill the accused and his family both and I pointed out that such a stupid fukking policy as that would not only be impossible but would definitely be used against the Black community. You're either a troll or an agent if you want to claim that Black criminals are the only ones fukked over by the justice system in America. When draconian Crime Bills and "tough-on-crime" laws are pushed, are they only used against "Black criminals" or are they used to oppress the Black community in general?

Internet has rotted your brain.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I didn't say "what about black criminals", liar. I pointed out that such a stupid fukking policy as that would not only be impossible but would definitely be used against the Black community. You're either a troll or an agent if you want to claim that Black criminals are the only ones fukked over by the justice system in America. When draconian Crime Bills and "tough-on-crime" laws are pushed, are they only used against "Black criminals" or are they used to oppress the Black community in general?

Internet has rotted your brain.

I am not a liar. Stop saying "black community" like your moms is out here on bullshyt. Where are you and your people from? Don't lie and don't be ashamed. You know exactly who and what I'm talking about. We can chew gum and walk at the same time. This thread is about a white committing a hate crime. fukk you and anybody else looking to deflect.

Troll/agent these nuts bytch

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Right-wing snowflakes like yourself are really flailing. Stop the "both sides" nonsense, we've seen your posts and daps and its disingenuous.

Imagine claiming that the party loudly preaching "Replacement Theory" that DIRECTLY LED TO THIS SHOOTING shouldn't be criticized for it. Imagine claiming that the party that's damn near half non-white is "just as racist" as the party that openly exploits anti-black feelings for votes.

Their mouthpieces are OPENLY preaching the same Replacement Theory that motivated this gunman, and you want people to stop talking about it?

The "Great Replacement" theory that led the anti-black racist terrorist to kill innocent black folk

Both sides are the same and you can tell by how white democrats live vs black democrats

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both of ya'll are the problem. If your first reaction was to make this a democrat vs republican argument then you have a serious problem. Black people are getting massacred in this country at an alarming rate, and ya'll want to argue about which bullshyt political party is responsible. Let me help you out, republicans will incite the violence and democrats will use it to win elections. Instead of wasting time trying to volleyball blame, you need to tool up and realize what's going down in this country.

That wasn't even my first fukking reaction. I've stated repeatedly that the Democratic party is NOT the solution to our problem. At this rate they are merely a buffer party to keep the worst elements of white extremist ideology in this country at bay. And for that reason I think it is prudent that we continue to vote for them and not allow Republicans to control ANY branch of government. And I don't really feel like going into detail about why that's a bad thing. At this point its redundant and after four years of Trump and a far right coup attempt it should be plainly obvious. These cave beasts will continue to commit acts of terror. What we don't need is a government that is going out of their way to incite and embolden them.

Yes, we have to organize ourselves at the local level first and foremost. By that I mean not only tooling up but creating mutual aid groups, suppporting local politicians who serve our best interest, developing community networks etc. When the empire finally falls we'll need the infrastructure in place to build anew and protect ourselves from the lawlessness that will inevitably ensue as a result.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It’s one thing to be ideologically anti-gun, but realistically it’s just not gonna happen, especially after Sandy Hook.

I am Pro-gun, but don't want one. I know how I am and would end-up in jail unable to protect those I got the gun for in the first place.​

If you want a weapon, go get one....or more. Just make sure ALL your paperwork is in order.​