10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You can't be serious you're taking racism and trying to tie it to a political party when they are both just as racist.
I swear politics have truly destroyed people's critical thinking

Right-wing snowflakes like yourself are really flailing. Stop the "both sides" nonsense, we've seen your posts and daps and its disingenuous.

Imagine claiming that the party loudly preaching "Replacement Theory" that DIRECTLY LED TO THIS SHOOTING shouldn't be criticized for it. Imagine claiming that the party that's damn near half non-white is "just as racist" as the party that openly exploits anti-black feelings for votes.

Their mouthpieces are OPENLY preaching the same Replacement Theory that motivated this gunman, and you want people to stop talking about it?

The "Great Replacement" theory that led the anti-black racist terrorist to kill innocent black folk

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Bullshyt liar. I've been posting about the solutions repeatedly including just a few comments above this one. Just admit that you don't read.

I didn't even finish reading all the posts ITT but okay, stay mad and stay woke and unarmed out here. :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I notice how quickly these "both sider" Republicans try to pivot the entire convo about the Democrats. That's a dead giveaway to me. They're so disingenous. If your first post in this thread is about Democrats while completely ignoring the fact that Republican rhetoric is the main culprit behind these white extremists then you're apart of the problem. These idiots need to be swept away just like these white extremist terrorists and their Republican enablers.

fukk them all. And I mean that.
Both of ya'll are the problem. If your first reaction was to make this a democrat vs republican argument then you have a serious problem. Black people are getting massacred in this country at an alarming rate, and ya'll want to argue about which bullshyt political party is responsible. Let me help you out, republicans will incite the violence and democrats will use it to win elections. Instead of wasting time trying to volleyball blame, you need to tool up and realize what's going down in this country.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Both of ya'll are the problem. If your first reaction was to make this a democrat vs republican argument then you have a serious problem. Black people are getting massacred in this country at an alarming rate, and ya'll want to argue about which bullshyt political party is responsible. Let me help you out, republicans will incite the violence and democrats will use it to win elections. Instead of wasting time trying to volleyball blame, you need to tool up and realize what's going down in this country.

What Democrats are winning elections on Black violence? Outside of safe-blue communities and states, campaigning on Black issues is still a losing strategy in most of America.

I'm not a Democrat but I would rather have the party against Black violence in power than the party that incites anti-Black violence.

If you feel otherwise you're a fukking idiot. Take your "both sides" bullshyt somewhere else, we've seen enough of your deflections to know what you're really about.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Explains the abortion angle
Whites lead in getting abortions and it's not even close. It's the real reason the Christian church is so obsessed with it and why there is a revamp of interest in roe vs wade. I am always amazed at anybody who buys the bs about black people leading in abortions. It's classic projection from white people. We lead in abortions but have more single moms than anybody in the country. shyt doesn't add up.

White women fukk like there is no tomorrow but many know and accept a child skews chances of doing life advances easily. I said easily for the emotional folks. It's not because they are being breeded out like bigots believe. White women just line those abortions up early during term. It's a major bit of propaganda to believe black folks are falling over themselves to have abortions.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't be serious you're taking racism and trying to tie it to a political party when they are both just as racist.
I swear politics have truly destroyed people's critical thinking

No breh right wing ideology, which has seeped through almost every medium of modern communication, has ruined your critical thinking.

Of course there are anti-black racists within the Democratic party that want to prevent progress. You can find that in almost every institution in America. Democrats are out here mainstreaming and platforming white supremacist anti-black terrorism.For Republicans anti-black racism IS their platform. This should really be obvious by now.

We're not dealing with two political parties that are both equal in their fondness in promoting white extremist ideology. One party is a coalition of liberals,progressives and moderate Republicans. The other is a party of literal fascists who want us dead and are becoming quite open about it. Its as simple as that.