10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What kind of bullshyt deflection and victim-blaming is this?

This happened in Buffalo, not NYC, and Black folk are the victims. Get out of here with this bullshyt.

I didn't deflect nor victim blame

Buffalo, Long Island, it's still in the state of New York

I'm aware the victims

I wasn't aware this was your website, so okay I'll get out of here

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And now we see the real rationale for your idiotic perspective. Butt-hurt Republican posing as a "both sider" while desperately trying to twist the narrative to another bullshyt right-wing policy.

Every single one of my posts on this from the very first AND my thread on it have said that racist white folk are the problem. While you were in here trying to claim that what we really need is a new crime bill. GTFO.

I notice how quickly these "both sider" Republicans try to pivot the entire convo about the Democrats. That's a dead giveaway to me. They're so disingenous. If your first post in this thread is about Democrats while completely ignoring the fact that Republican rhetoric is the main culprit behind these white extremists then you're apart of the problem. These idiots need to be swept away just like these white extremist terrorists and their Republican enablers.

fukk them all. And I mean that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Any black folks set on killing themselves or each other will do whether their are more guns in 'the community' or not.

Except this is factually not true.

You are 3x more likely to have a suicide in the home if there is a gun accessible, and states and communities with high gun possession rates invariably have higher suicide rates.

You are 2x more likely to have a homicide in the home if there is a gun accessible, and cities in states with lax gun laws tend to be much more likely to have high homicide rates than cities in states with strict gun laws (unless the city happens to border another state with loose laws).

You are 5x more likely to die in a mugging if you have a gun on you.

But less than 1 in 100 mass shootings are stopped by bystanders with guns.

If you want to carry that's your choice. But don't pretend it makes the world safer. Just like the armed, trained, ready Black man who was on the scene, pulled his gun, fired, and still died without making an impact, you are unlikely to make any difference in the shooting. That's just factual information about reality as it is, not reality as you want it to be.

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wish I didn't watch that fr

shyt was weak ass hell. Things like him should not be able to do shyt like this and live. There needs to be a zero tolerance law where things like him and his family members suffer to death or be killed instantly. That video was sick.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Already posted but bears repeating now that there are more posts deflecting than actual speaking on the shooter and the shooting:

Some of these posts are fukking wild. Just complete flailing both-sides bullshyt to deflect from their right-wing comrades massacring black folk.

There are 5 reasons this bullshyt happened and they're pretty fukking clear.

1. Open white racism against Black people is still tolerated within certain communities in this country

2. The "Great Replacement" theory of White Genocide is being promoted by Republicans right now

3. Mental illness is real and mostly untreated

4. Libertarian numbnuts think you should be able to push absolutely anything on the internet with no consequences

5. Gun access is ridiculous and it's easier to get a powerful gun here than anywhere else in the world

THOSE are the five most obvious reasons this shyt happened. And the people who are calling for something to be done don't want to address any of those five. I'd love to hear their solutions that don't somehow involve restricting internet speech, cracking down hard on right-wing racist narratives, treating mental illness, or reducing gun access.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Crazy as fukk you have those same right-wingers posting in this thread talking about "Ukraine" and "Biden" when it's THEIR GUYS who convinced this fukked-up kid to do it. He literally wrote an entire manifesto about right-wing "Replacement Theory" inspiring him to kill black folk and yet the right-wingers and both-siders are still posting boldly on their agendas in here.

I need to post this again because it explains all of it. This is fukking mainstream for that party now:

Racist ‘Replacement Theory’ Is Bleeding Into GOP Senate Campaigns

Nearly half of Republicans agree with Great Replacement Theory

Racist 'white replacement theory' goes mainstream with Republicans

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years alluded to elements of replacement theory."

"Former President Trump emboldened some believers, as well, including by retweeting accounts that identified themselves as believers in "white genocide.""

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) last week tweeted an explicit endorsement of WRT."

Iowa GOP Rep. Steve King’s 2017 tweet that “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies."

"Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) said during a committee hearing in April: "For many Americans, what seems to be happening, or what they believe right now is happening, is, what appears to them is, we're replacing national-born American — native-born Americans, to permanently transform the landscape of this very nation."

When Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson was recently asked on Fox News about immigration reform, he floated a conspiracy theory that’s quickly becoming gospel on the right: that Democrats want a flood of immigrants to remake America and keep them in power. “This administration wants complete open borders. And you have to ask yourself, why?” Johnson asked during an April 15 appearance with Larry Kudlow, suggesting an idea that has its roots in white nationalism. “Is it [that] really they want to remake the demographics of America to ensure that they stay in power forever?”

Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, was more explicit in embracing the “great replacement” theory. Mandel, who is Jewish, claimed on multiple occasions without offering any evidence that efforts to expand immigration were being funded by George Soros, a frequent bogeyman for anti-Semites who claim Jews are behind Great Replacement efforts. At one September rally, Mandel claimed that the plot was to have immigrants move in and out-breed native Americans and “use their constitution and use their laws against them.”

Thank You. They are not slick

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
shyt was weak ass hell. Things like him should not be able to do shyt like this and live. There needs to be a zero tolerance law where things like him and his family members suffer to death or be killed instantly. That video was sick.

Well, the Bill of Rights explicitly forbids torture and it's obviously completely illegal and unconstitutional to charge family members for the crimes of others, so this post is obviously a waste of space like the rest of them. But the suggestion is dumber for more reasons than just being unconstitutional.

If there was a law that said that family members of criminals were punished for the actions of criminals, how would you expect our Justice System to implement and enforce that law in Black communities?

Right now Black defendants are 4x more likely to receive the death penalty than White defendants. If "torture" became part of the justice system, how do you think it would end up getting applied to Black folk as opposed to White folk?

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/scans/aclu_dp_factsheet4.pdf

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I notice how quickly these "both sider" Republicans try to pivot the entire convo about the Democrats. That's a dead giveaway to me. They're so disingenous. If your first post in this thread is about Democrats while completely ignoring the fact that Republican rhetoric is the main culprit behind these white extremists then you're apart of the problem. These idiots need to be swept away just like these white extremist terrorists and their Republican enablers.

fukk them all. And I mean that.

You can't be serious you're taking racism and trying to tie it to a political party when they are both just as racist.
I swear politics have truly destroyed people's critical thinking

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Except this is factually not true.

You are 3x more likely to have a suicide in the home if there is a gun accessible, and states and communities with high gun possession rates invariably have higher suicide rates.

You are 2x more likely to have a homicide in the home if there is a gun accessible, and cities in states with lax gun laws tend to be much more likely to have high homicide rates than cities in states with strict gun laws (unless the city happens to border another state with loose laws).

You are 5x more likely to die in a mugging if you have a gun on you.

But less than 1 in 100 mass shootings are stopped by bystanders with guns.

If you want to carry that's your choice. But don't pretend it makes the world safer. Just like the armed, trained, ready Black man who was on the scene, pulled his gun, fired, and still died without making an impact, you are unlikely to make any difference in the shooting. That's just factual information about reality as it is, not reality as you want it to be.

'Kay. :unimpressed:

Still haven't heard a solution from you except don't tote. :francis:

Shoutout to security breh for having the guts to do something. RIP. :salute: