10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of the most ignorant posting in this thread.

Very few nations "go after families", and the places with that sort of shyt have MORE attacks, not less. Do you seriously want to claim that terrorism isn't a problem in Israel of all places?

Not to mention that these sociopaths are unlikely to give a shyt about what happens to their families anyway. "I was planning on shooting up an entire supermarket full of people, but I changed my mind because I didn't want the feds to sue my father afterwards."

What does "pandering to and appeasing incels" in America even mean? Do you think there are fewer incels in England, or India, or Japan? Yet those huge-ass countries practically never have mass shootings. Why do you think that is?

Real shyt is going down and trolls in the thread just posting ignorant internet bullshyt.
A jew is safer in an Israeli settlement than a black person is in America. This is because of strict laws and retributive justice
in india and Japan they ostracize families, rendering them untouchable.

you democrats want to use these black deaths just to procure votes. This is why you go after shyt like guns or free speech when the real problem is cacs. Of course, a democrat will never admit that as whites are still the majority and you need their votes as well.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
This dude is chasing clout. They interviewed him right after the shooting and he didn’t mention any of this at all. All of sudden hours later he remembers having a 2 hour conversation with him.

The internet already found his record. Dude is a child molester. So nope, not credible at all.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
A jew is safer in an Israeli settlement than a black person is in America. This is because of strict laws and retributive justice

you democrats want to use these black deaths just to procure votes. This is why you go after shyt like guns or free speech when the real problem is cacs. Of course, a democrat will never admit that as whites are still the majority and you need their votes as well.

for reference concerning your name....
one of my neighbors had a wolf image in his window...
came to find out that was some kind of wite gang secret sign shyt...
he moved....
point being I wondered if your name "cobra" meant anything special...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

lol - no it's not. You're literally going to :cape: for Crime Bills now and claim they make Black folk safer?

If that's your explanation, then why is it that practically every European nation, which all have way laxer laws than USA, also have way fewer mass shootings? Why do the US states with the most draconian laws have the worst violence? Why is it that Black communities where the police are most militarized are also the most crime-ridden?

I didn't know "Coli posters caping for mass incarceration and more draconian laws" was seriously a thing anymore.

You have to be a fukking idiot if you think this is what there aren't mass shooting in Japan/India. You're claiming mass shooters don't pull the trigger because....their family might be ostracized afterwards?

And it proves you don't know jack shyt about India - most criminals in that country get away with whatever they want due to connections. All sorts of socially undesirable behavior that should cause "ostrazation of your family" is super common, from petty violence to sexual assault to some of the most brutal rapes anywhere.

You're claiming family ostracization is why Indians will not commit a mass shooting, but they will commit a gang rape?

Those same rapist don't commit mass shootings because THE AVERAGE INDIAN INCEL DOESN'T OWN AN AK-47.

And now we see the real rationale for your idiotic perspective. Butt-hurt Republican posing as a "both sider" while desperately trying to twist the narrative to another bullshyt right-wing policy.

Every single one of my posts on this from the very first AND my thread on it have said that racist white folk are the problem. While you were in here trying to claim that what we really need is a new crime bill. GTFO.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Violence and stupidity, yet let TheColi new yorkers tell it
New York the fashion industry and birthplace of hip hop ladies and gentlemen

What kind of bullshyt deflection and victim-blaming is this?

This happened in Buffalo, not NYC, and Black folk are the victims. Get out of here with this bullshyt.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A trained, armed-and-ready Black man was right there. He pulled his weapon and fired, but his shots were stopped by the shooter's body armor. Then the shooter fired back with his far more powerful weapon and won the interaction. As usually happens - there's a reason why fewer than 1 in 100 mass shootings are stopped by armed bystanders even in a country where damn near half the population owns a weapon.

Let's say 10,000,000 guns entered the black community in response to this shooting. How many Black lives do you believe would be saved from racist white mass shooters as a result of those 10 million new guns? And on the other side of the ledger, how many of those guns would eventually be used to commit suicide, kill another black person, or be the justification for a cop shooting a black man/woman?

:unimpressed:

Cool breh. Have nikkas outchea being stains then. Another poster already brought up rapnmusic, like that has anything to do with cacs killing black folks.

The security guard was armed and trained and at least went out swinging. All that other shyt you brought up was irrelevant. POS cac had on body armor, so unless breh had AP rounds, hit an unprotected point, or took a headshot, it was over with. Brehs being unarmed wouldn't have helped this situation.

Black on black crime has nothing to do with this. Suicide either. Any black folks set on killing themselves or each other will do whether their are more guns in 'the community' or not.
:comeon:

Cops already prolly shooting a breh so whether you have a strap or orange saftey wallet doesn't make a difference.

But cool, have people out here unarmed. It won't be me though. :hubie:

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Surprised the resident conspiracy theorists hasn't come in to claim this is a false flag