10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's sad, damn near infuriating that this is what it take for people to snap out of it.

There's been so much BULLshyt across the site, Clubhouse, Twitter, etc.... I think the pandemic exacerbated it but it was happening before. Literally constructing and fighting "enemies" for no discernable reason.

Brehs really forgot where the fukk we are :snoop:

And they will go right back to nonsense and buffoonery in a few weeks. For certain % of people, it's not something they do, it's who they ARE.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Here's what that intellectual babble get ya. Dude literally had an conversation with a out of town cac about CRT.

Wow

This dude is chasing clout. They interviewed him right after the shooting and he didn’t mention any of this at all. All of sudden hours later he remembers having a 2 hour conversation with him.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Be safe everyone

Can’t be out here being fat when you’re up against everything trying to kill your people off

Those people were just sitting ducks. They couldn't move and could only resort to screams.

Anti-Black racists don't give a damn about your screams. The only thing screaming does is help you get shot quicker.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Guns really dont save as many people as we think. That's facts.

Most mass shootings are never stopped, most robberies never averted, most shootings in general never stopped. When a mf has the drop on someone or the unsuspecting public, those individuals are fukked. Guns kill far more people than they save. Way more likely to be killed by a gun than hands in this country. But the thing is...you need one if you want to survive damn near.

We need smart sensible regulation.

It ain’t ever gonna happen, no matter who’s in office.
When those little white kids died in Sandy hook and nothing changed, I just knew this country was in for a rough and bleak future.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The more I read about this, the angrier I get. Dude should be forced to see all his family members torched and executed. This white devil, like most, deserve death.

That 86 year old woman getting killed got me heated

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No it's not lol. Most mass shooters either shoot themselves or commit suicide by cop, why would they give a fukk what the post-shooting consequences of their actions would be? 90% of folk who commit violent depraved crimes aren't thinking logically enough about the future to give a shyt.

Mass shootings rarely happen in third-world countries because:

1. America has more than twice as many guns per capita than any other country and is one of the few countries where random-ass mentally ill civilians have easy gun access

2. America has a culture where violence and aggression are widely taught as the solution to problems, as opposed to many other countries which teach deference to power, submission, not sticking your head out, etc.

3. A copycat culture of mass shootings has developed in America, where they are far more common than they were 30 years ago just because incels and disgruntled men are copying other incels and disgruntled men who came before them.

825px-World_map_of_civilian_gun_ownership_-_2nd_color_scheme.svg.png

no, mass shootings happen less frequently in other countries because mobs or even the state tend to go after families.
also, there are more incels and more violent cultures outside of America

yet in America, the white incel demographic is pandered to and appeased

like I said Israel's policy of making the terrorist's family homeless would stop American mass shootings too.
Rico charges could be another solution

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
no, mass shootings happen less frequently in other countries because mobs or even the state tend to go after families.
also, there are more incels and more violent cultures outside of America

yet in America, the white incel demographic is pandered to and appeased

like I said Israel's policy of making the terrorist's family homeless would stop American mass shootings too.
Rico charges could be another solution

Some of the most ignorant posting in this thread.

Very few nations "go after families", and the places with that sort of shyt have MORE attacks, not less. Do you seriously want to claim that terrorism isn't a problem in Israel of all places?

Not to mention that these sociopaths are unlikely to give a shyt about what happens to their families anyway. "I was planning on shooting up an entire supermarket full of people, but I changed my mind because I didn't want the feds to sue my father afterwards."

What does "pandering to and appeasing incels" in America even mean? Do you think there are fewer incels in England, or India, or Japan? Yet those huge-ass countries practically never have mass shootings. Why do you think that is?

Real shyt is going down and trolls in the thread just posting ignorant internet bullshyt.