10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"We must all now hold hands, sing kumbaiya, praise jesus and listen to the wonderful voice of Kamala Harris. Now is the time for healing and forgiveness, and raising money for our brethren in Ukraine, may White Jesus Bless Us All!"

1) I don't find anything remotely funny or humorous about the killings or situation.

2)The president's statement is along the lines of what we all thought it would be. Neither you, or anybody here is surprised by the words or tone of the statement.

Everybody is hurt and angry knowing Black people were targeted and slaughtered by this animal, and I get that you're venting .

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Great. So Biden made a statement and may make an appearance in person at the scene of the crime.

Will he now create a bill stop anti-black violence and start funnelling money to those impoverished black communities most at risk to these CACs? Or is lip service good enough for you simpletons?

A bill and money was sent post haste because a few Asians got slapped around.
This is the second time in UNDER 8 YEARS, that a white supremacist has targeted vulnerable old black folk with the intention to commit mass murder.

If this is less worthy of a bill to protect black folk than Asians getting pushed around, don’t tell me shyt about what Biden/Kamala are doing.

So a right wing extremist cac kills a bunch of black people and we have dudes like this writing essays about the left and what they should do?

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Great. So Biden made a statement and may make an appearance in person at the scene of the crime.

Will he now create a bill stop anti-black violence and start funnelling money to those impoverished black communities most at risk to these CACs? Or is lip service good enough for you simpletons?

This is the second time in UNDER 8 YEARS, that a white supremacist has targeted vulnerable old black folk with the intention to commit mass murder.

If this is less worthy of a bill to protect black folk than Asians getting pushed around, don’t tell me shyt about what Biden/Kamala are doing.

So a right wing extremist cac kills a bunch of black people and we have dudes like this writing essays about the left and what they should do?

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I never said Biden's statement was good enough.

Will your bill proposal pass Congress? No, it won't.

I would suggest that a further examination should be made of the programs and plans Biden's administration have put out there in the last year. They have created programs in the Executive agencies to address white domestic terrorism, including DOJ creating a domestic terrorism sub-department this earlier this year, but the programs effectiveness and priorities should be examined. They tend to go after groups and white gangs, however what about the lonely basement white boys? Once in a while the feds get to these people in time, but far too many times they don't. And if they can shut some of these websites down, that would be beneficial.

Killings will never be fully stopped, but if the programs can dig deeper into the dark websites and get these white boys before they can do harm, it will help.
The voice of reason. There was a recent thread made about Equity Action Plans created and enacted by several govt agencies. Very little media coverage.
90 Fed. Govt. Agencies release Equity Action Plans

Kendom

Pro
Daps
So another piece of shyt emulating Dylan Roof. Murdering innocent black people due to his white supremacist beliefs. So in other words a TERRORIST. These attacks are only going to get more frequent, don't white supremacists make up the majority of terrorist attacks in the US? Not a peep about it from the usual suspects. I'm already seeing the "false flags" claims coming out on Facebook even though he literally streamed his killings. fukk this man and anyone who subscribes to his worldview. I hope they all rot in hell.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Notice my point was what the current president and administration should do since, you know, they’re the ones in power right now.

I would’ve said the same if the republicans were currently in office. You’re the one who made it a left/right issue when neither was mentioned in my post.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
this is why mass shootings dont happen in third world countries

mob justice

No it's not lol. Most mass shooters either shoot themselves or commit suicide by cop, why would they give a fukk what the post-shooting consequences of their actions would be? 90% of folk who commit violent depraved crimes aren't thinking logically enough about the future to give a shyt.

Mass shootings rarely happen in third-world countries because:

1. America has more than twice as many guns per capita than any other country and is one of the few countries where random-ass mentally ill civilians have easy gun access

2. America has a culture where violence and aggression are widely taught as the solution to problems, as opposed to many other countries which teach deference to power, submission, not sticking your head out, etc.

3. A copycat culture of mass shootings has developed in America, where they are far more common than they were 30 years ago just because incels and disgruntled men are copying other incels and disgruntled men who came before them.

825px-World_map_of_civilian_gun_ownership_-_2nd_color_scheme.svg.png

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I never said Biden's statement was good enough.

Will your bill proposal pass Congress? No, it won't.

I would suggest that a further examination should be made of the programs and plans Biden's administration have put out there in the last year. They have created programs in the Executive agencies to address white domestic terrorism, including DOJ creating a domestic terrorism sub-department this earlier this year, but the programs effectiveness and priorities should be examined. They tend to go after groups and white gangs, however what about the lonely basement white boys? Once in a while the feds get to these people in time, but far too many times they don't. And if they can shut some of these websites down, that would be beneficial.

Killings will never be fully stopped, but if the programs can dig deeper into the dark websites and get these white boys before they can do harm, it will help.
A whole load of bullshyt in this post. I don’t even know why I bother to engage people like you. No matter what, there’s always excuses as to why nothing can be done exclusively for black folk, despite us being the ones who vote these people in.

Asian “hate” apparently went up due to COVID, financial relief was provided immediately. Black people have been the victims of CACs terrorist for centuries: “well there needs to be more studies before anything in written in black and white.”