10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why would y’all watch this?
First off, RIP to all the victims and I hope that CAC lives the rest of his natural life with zero freedom.

Second of all, I hate any videos showing these scum bag CAC mass shooters and all kinds of gore but this video needs to be mandatory viewing for anyone who’s black and over 13. I’m serious. Too many black folk grow up with this utopian post racial view of the world.

Too many parents have failed teaching their children the true nature of CACs. They did far far worse during slavery, during Jim Crow and during the reconstruction era. This is mild compared to the evil they inflicted on our ancestors.

The sooner black people as a whole realize that we can never live in peace with these people, the sooner we move forward. Cut that reparations check and leave us in peace.

Any dikk head comparing this to “black on black crime” needs to show me ONE example of a black kid travelling to a white suburbs with the sole intention in killing CACs only. They can’t! Just a deflection tactic.

What’s sad is that there will still be black folk on the “forgive” wave. There will still be black folk saying “not all white people.” What Will it take for us to collectively wake up and understand we’ve been in a race war for centuries?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Has your president addressed this?

Or is he too busy signing those billion-dollar checks in aid to ukkkraine's nazis?
If you were legit interested then you would have googled it to see if he addressed it. Instead you posted that for the sole purpose of militant daps.

A statement was made yesterday on the white house website.
Tonight, we grieve for the families of ten people whose lives were senselessly taken and everyone who is suffering the physical and emotional wounds of this horrific shooting. We are grateful for the bravery of members of law enforcement and other first responders who took immediate action to try to protect and save lives. The First Lady and I are praying for the victims and their families, and hearts all across this country are with the people of Buffalo.

We still need to learn more about the motivation for today’s shooting as law enforcement does its work, but we don’t need anything else to state a clear moral truth: A racially motivated hate crime is abhorrent to the very fabric of this nation. Any act of domestic terrorism, including an act perpetrated in the name of a repugnant white nationalist ideology, is antithetical to everything we stand for in America. Hate must have no safe harbor. We must do everything in our power to end hate-fueled domestic terrorism.

Meanwhile this is what 45 had to say.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden goes to Buffalo. He should.

Anyway, Fox News, Newsmax and these websites has blood on their hands and they should be taken down. For years they have literally been getting Black, Hispanic and Jewish white people killed because of the white supremacist shyt have on their platforms. Often times these white supremacist talking points start on these dark websites, then they make their way to Newsmax and Fox News. Tucker Carlson's writer was a white nationalist who was on these websites. Tucker has been pushing that white replacement theory for years.

I was at the gym this morning waiting for Fox News to show what happened in Buffalo at the top of the hour. They never did and even as the show kept going they never did.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If you were legit interested then you would have googled it to see if he addressed it. Instead you posted that for the sole purpose of militant daps.

A statement was made yesterday on the white house website.

Meanwhile this is what 45 had to say.

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden goes to Buffalo. He should.

Great. So Biden made a statement and may make an appearance in person at the scene of the crime.

Will he now create a bill stop anti-black violence and start funnelling money to those impoverished black communities most at risk to these CACs? Or is lip service good enough for you simpletons?

A bill and money was sent post haste because a few Asians got slapped around.
This is the second time in UNDER 8 YEARS, that a white supremacist has targeted vulnerable old black folk with the intention to commit mass murder.

If this is less worthy of a bill to protect black folk than Asians getting pushed around, don’t tell me shyt about what Biden/Kamala are doing.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
You can significantly (not completely) mitigate this issue is if you start hitting entire Discord servers and threads on message boards like *****/Reddit with racketeering/RICO charges.

Hit the owners of these platforms with charges too since they're allowing this shyt on their platforms to manifest, and that way they start forfeiting these white supremacist IP addresses to the feds.

Idk how you're able to allow dude to plan shyt out like this on your platform and you are not legally responsible in any way, but a rapper who claims a gang in his music is liable for the gangs' crimes, even if he ain't commit any (ex Gunna). If you planned out crimes in my house, wouldn't the feds hold me liable for conspiracy for allowing it?

Idk if I'm making any sense here cause this shyt got me emotional fam.

will never happen.

Only reason AWS, FB and Twitter deplatformed Trump and Parler is because the Govt got touched up on Jan 6. Otherwise the politicians are being paid off to stop any regulation on web apps.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am one of those all lives matter type people...
feel there are good people every race etc....

the problem is IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to separate good from bad people

was talking to a wite friend when I moved upstate
me - folks seem nice
her- nah they not, be careful
me - huh? really? serious?
her - lotta people stuck in their thinking and are ignorant........

she basically was warning me...I was never a person to be cautious of wite people or anybody....
that shyt has changed
Rest In Peace to all those people

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Great. So Biden made a statement and may make an appearance in person at the scene of the crime.

Will he now create a bill stop anti-black violence and start funnelling money to those impoverished black communities most at risk to these CACs? Or is lip service good enough for you simpletons?

This is the second time in UNDER 8 YEARS, that a white supremacist has targeted vulnerable old black folk with the intention to commit mass murder.

If this is less worthy of a bill to protect black folk than Asians getting pushed around, don’t tell me shyt about what Biden/Kamala are doing.
I never said Biden's statement was good enough.

Will your bill proposal pass Congress? No, it won't.

I would suggest that a further examination should be made of the programs and plans Biden's administration have put out there in the last year. They have created programs in the Executive agencies to address white domestic terrorism, including DOJ creating a domestic terrorism sub-department this earlier this year, but the programs effectiveness and priorities should be examined. They tend to go after groups and white gangs, however what about the lonely basement white boys? Once in a while the feds get to these people in time, but far too many times they don't. And if they can shut some of these websites down, that would be beneficial.

Killings will never be fully stopped, but if the programs can dig deeper into the dark websites and get these white boys before they can do harm, it will help.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker