10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can significantly (not completely) mitigate this issue is if you start hitting entire Discord servers and threads on message boards like *****/Reddit with racketeering/RICO charges.

Hit the owners of these platforms with charges too since they're allowing this shyt on their platforms to manifest, and that way they start forfeiting these white supremacist IP addresses to the feds.

Idk how you're able to allow dude to plan shyt out like this on your platform and you are not legally responsible in any way, but a rapper who claims a gang in his music is liable for the gangs' crimes, even if he ain't commit any (ex Gunna). If you planned out crimes in my house, wouldn't the feds hold me liable for conspiracy for allowing it?

Idk if I'm making any sense here cause this shyt got me emotional fam.
Perfect sense

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those white police officers see their brothers sons and nephews in the white males they apprehend. That's why they take it easy on them.

Meanwhile they dont even see human beings when it comes to Black people...just things that need to be neutralized and contained ASAP due to paranoia and anti-black conditioning and hate and fear.

Preach. That inherit bias

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Please please do not show some of these black folks who going to ask for forgiveness for this cac

And getting ready for Fox News to bring on the same c00ns like Leo Terrell and Candance and blame the democrats of New York for this tragedy and the lack of New York gun laws.. I already see it coming

Watch for white folks and they media change this to another story within 3 days with bullshyt like we have these gangs in New York City causing concerns across the city and the snatch and grabs in LA … to cover up for this white boy

They had no issue runnin Christopher Dorner story and Micah Johnson story on killing cops 7 days a week and digging in they background calling them nuts

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think that can work. You can’t monitor all platforms on the internet. And 99% of the time people post shyt with no intention of carrying out something like this. At any given moment there are probably 100s or even 1000s of dumb ass dudes posting shyt that could classify as domestic terrorism, but they don’t go through with it. shyt we got a few of em here. There is no way to be proactive about this shyt from that front.

If you shut down discord or a subreddit they will move somewhere else.

We need more open and concealed carrying citizens that know how to properly use a firearm. The reason that coward had the heart to do this shyt is because he knew only 1 person in that area was a threat to him, the guard. But if there was a chance that instead of 1, there was maybe 4 or 5 people that could fire back I bet he would have thought twice about this. Even with the body armor.

It's not about shutting shyt down cause I agree they'll just move to another platform, and we start all over again in terms of identifying where these radicals aggregate and communicate. It's about holding everyone in that server or thread liable if dude is clearly planning shyt out there, similar to how everyone in a gang is held liable in RICO cases. If you read the shyt this guy was saying in his discord, dude was planning this shyt down to the details - dude was measuring his internet speed to know what resolution he can best stream in, thats not "just saying shyt" that's straight up planning and conspiracy. Plus if bystanders in the same chat know they can catch a felony just by being in the chat while all this shyt is manifesting, that would encourage more reporting.

I don't agree with more guns doing anything here. Guns are only a deterrent against rational people. And the last thing people need is more bullets flying in the air by people with little or no training. These mass shooters are complete losers with only one goal of spreading their message, they got nothing to lose and they wanna go out like the end of Scarface. A gun isn't going to block bullets if a crazy cac in military gear gets the drop on you in a grocery store. The opposite needs to happen, and they need to completely ban all these rifles. Cacs literally be taking toddlers to gun ranges. They hunt animals "for sport". The military is a more desirable and respectable career path to them than being a doctor or engineer. Their whole culture is sick.

Plus a black man carrying a legal gun is like driving high. Someone else can hit your car and be completely at fault, but when the cops come and smell kush in your car, it's your fault now.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Couple of thoughts..

I did watch the video . It was a link sent to me and about 3 seconds into it I knew what it was.. and kept watching. I damn near shed a tear..

Someone in this post said something I said about covid victims in hospitals.. these white folk see their aunts and uncles and neices and nephews in these shooters so they take care with them. When they see a black person they see something they would rather not deal with.

Final thought.. just on violence in general. I am licensed to carry here in FL. an without getting deep into it a devil gave me the opportunity to kill him a few months ago.. and I didn't oblige him... I feel he got over on me.. He seen my 9 and called me the N word and left.. but in my heart the issue we just had wasn't worth taking his life

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Couple of thoughts..

I did watch the video . It was a link sent to me and about 3 seconds into it I knew what it was.. and kept watching. I damn near shed a tear..

Someone in this post said something I said about covid victims in hospitals.. these white folk see their aunts and uncles and neices and nephews in these shooters so they take care with them. When they see a black person they see something they would rather not deal with.

Final thought.. just on violence in general. I am licensed to carry here in FL. an without getting deep into it a devil gave me the opportunity to kill him a few months ago.. and I didn't oblige him... I feel he got over on me.. He seen my 9 and called me the N word and left.. but in my heart the issue we just had wasn't worth taking his life
That's the right move, people like that are miserable so don't let them live rent free in your head. Your freedom ain't worth giving up for that idiot.