10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I found an old Pinterest account that I think is from the mother. I'll save pics, nothing too racist but there's 2 pics that caught my eye. Maybe this could help in a civil suit:

VpOYLMMl.jpg

VpOYLMM.jpg

Last edited:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Since NY doesn’t have the death penalty they need to let the Feds prosecute him. Life in prison is way too lenient for this POS.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy as fukk you have those same right-wingers posting in this thread talking about "Ukraine" and "Biden" when it's THEIR GUYS who convinced this fukked-up kid to do it. He literally wrote an entire manifesto about right-wing "Replacement Theory" inspiring him to kill black folk and yet the right-wingers and both-siders are still posting boldly on their agendas in here.

I need to post this again because it explains all of it. This is fukking mainstream for that party now:

Racist ‘Replacement Theory’ Is Bleeding Into GOP Senate Campaigns

Nearly half of Republicans agree with Great Replacement Theory

Racist 'white replacement theory' goes mainstream with Republicans

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years alluded to elements of replacement theory."

"Former President Trump emboldened some believers, as well, including by retweeting accounts that identified themselves as believers in "white genocide.""

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) last week tweeted an explicit endorsement of WRT."

Iowa GOP Rep. Steve King’s 2017 tweet that “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies."

"Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) said during a committee hearing in April: "For many Americans, what seems to be happening, or what they believe right now is happening, is, what appears to them is, we're replacing national-born American — native-born Americans, to permanently transform the landscape of this very nation."

When Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson was recently asked on Fox News about immigration reform, he floated a conspiracy theory that’s quickly becoming gospel on the right: that Democrats want a flood of immigrants to remake America and keep them in power. “This administration wants complete open borders. And you have to ask yourself, why?” Johnson asked during an April 15 appearance with Larry Kudlow, suggesting an idea that has its roots in white nationalism. “Is it [that] really they want to remake the demographics of America to ensure that they stay in power forever?”

Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, was more explicit in embracing the “great replacement” theory. Mandel, who is Jewish, claimed on multiple occasions without offering any evidence that efforts to expand immigration were being funded by George Soros, a frequent bogeyman for anti-Semites who claim Jews are behind Great Replacement efforts. At one September rally, Mandel claimed that the plot was to have immigrants move in and out-breed native Americans and “use their constitution and use their laws against them.”

Truly horrifying. Watch these fools still claim "both sides" :snoop:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I found an old Pinterest account that I think is from the mother. I'll save pics, nothing too racist but there's 2 pics that caught my eye. Maybe this could help in a civil suit:

VpOYLMM.jpg

Shaniqua huh :mjpls:

Not surprised that the fat ugly pig that birthed that garbage is racist.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
To be clear, this is at least the 4th mass shooting in the last 4 years to be inspired by Replacement Theory:

2019: The El Paso Walmart shooting (46 people shot, 23 killed, mostly Latino) was directly inspired by Replacement Theory

https://www.elpasotimes.com/in-dept...flect-racist-motive-behind-attack/5450331002/
2019 El Paso shooting - Wikipedia

Police believe a manifesto with white nationalist and anti-immigrant themes, posted on the online message board 8chan shortly before the attack, was written by Crusius; it cites the year's earlier Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand and the far-right conspiracy theory known as the Great Replacement as inspiration for the attack.

2019: The Christchurch Mosque shootings (91 people shot, 51 killed, mostly Muslims) was directly inspired by Replacement Theory:

Christchurch Anniversary: The Islamophobic ‘Great Replacement’ Theory - Bridge Initiative
Christchurch mosque shootings - Wikipedia

Tarrant claims to be the author of a 74-page manifesto titled The Great Replacement, a reference to the "Great Replacement" and "white genocide" conspiracy theories.[101][102] It said that the attacks were planned two years prior, and the location was selected three months prior.[103] Minutes before the attacks began, the manifesto was emailed to more than 30 recipients, including the prime minister's office and several media outlets,[104] and links were shared on Twitter and 8chan.[105][106]

The 2018 Pittsburg Synagogue shooting (17 people shot, 11 killed) was inspired by language matching Replacement Theory

Pittsburgh synagogue shooting - Wikipedia

Bowers had earlier posted antisemitic comments against HIAS (formerly, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) on the online alt-tech social network Gab. Dor Hadash had participated in HIAS's National Refugee Shabbat the previous week. Referring to Central American migrant caravans and immigrants, Bowers posted a message on Gab in which he wrote that "HIAS likes to bring invaders in that kill our people. I can't sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I'm going in."

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Here's what that intellectual babble get ya. Dude literally had an conversation with a out of town cac about CRT.

Wow

"I wanted to see if he was a genius"

I dont got the desire to go up to random white ppl and start up a convo. That is some goofy ass extrovert shyt

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Biden needs to act. im not sure what he'll do but these will cont. to happen and once DeSantis or whoever in office.. they will pretend that WS doesn't exist and will never touch legislation on guns
Be careful, holding Biden or any democrat to task makes you “right winged” or a “Trumper.” I’m not going to go back and forth with these morons anymore.

Anytime you critique the constant inaction of the democrats, there’s somehow a false equivalency made of being a right winged poster.

This is why we will continue to be collectively bottom of the totem pole. As long as some negro spirituals are sung, hands are held and a few candles are lit, shyt will remain as it is and the status quo of murdering black people will continue.

Just remember, the people we voted in office in spite of Trump, are infallible and cannot be questioned because “OMG, you’re just a TrUMP SUppOrter. HOW DarE yOu!!!”

Even if anyone disagrees with me, that’s fine but you can’t argue against facts. Afghans, Ukrainians get money set aside for their own wars. We’ve been in a war for centuries and we still haven’t got our 40 Acres and a Mule.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I just went on a tirade and told my social medua followers to unfollow me if they check out 4ch@n/8chan.

I literally went Joe Clark/Lean On Me on em...told em to get the fukk out!

:camby:

Cacs think they can balance being racist with following Black people on social media.

I aint never been this pissed off in my life!

Im telling people dont even listen to my music if they check out 4ch@n...

Most of those victims were older black women like the ones in my family...ive been fukked up bout this!