10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the white man is a coward and a homosexual
in nature that will always go for the soft target.
the thousand years are up and they will
have their day in chains and burn in the hell
they made for us.
UKVu0t8.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Why would y’all watch this?

Because they have very little going on in there own life so need to watch shocking tragedies to feel.

Watching these things benefit no one.

I'm not a fan of the nation of Islam as I think it's black scientology but that Yakub and caucus mountain shyt is the truest thing they talk about.

The original devils

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can significantly (not completely) mitigate this issue is if you start hitting entire Discord servers and threads on message boards like *****/Reddit with racketeering/RICO charges.

Hit the owners of these platforms with charges too since they're allowing this shyt on their platforms to manifest, and that way they start forfeiting these white supremacist IP addresses to the feds.

Idk how you're able to allow dude to plan shyt out like this on your platform and you are not legally responsible in any way, but a rapper who claims a gang in his music is liable for the gangs' crimes, even if he ain't commit any (ex Gunna). If you planned out crimes in my house, wouldn't the feds hold me liable for conspiracy for allowing it?

Idk if I'm making any sense here cause this shyt got me emotional fam.

I don’t think that can work. You can’t monitor all platforms on the internet. And 99% of the time people post shyt with no intention of carrying out something like this. At any given moment there are probably 100s or even 1000s of dumb ass dudes posting shyt that could classify as domestic terrorism, but they don’t go through with it. shyt we got a few of em here. There is no way to be proactive about this shyt from that front.

If you shut down discord or a subreddit they will move somewhere else.

We need more open and concealed carrying citizens that know how to properly use a firearm. The reason that coward had the heart to do this shyt is because he knew only 1 person in that area was a threat to him, the guard. But if there was a chance that instead of 1, there was maybe 4 or 5 people that could fire back I bet he would have thought twice about this. Even with the body armor.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you're gonna have to help me a bit.

what does what you posted have to do with what I posted.

Q1. what's the connection?

Q2. what do you mean by "in charge"?

Screenshot-2022-05-15-at-13-13-08.png

Q3. do you think other countries all have a two party system?

Q4. does "left wing" preclude "right wing" racism? (start with russia, then denmark, then germany WWII ... etc)

Q5. what does "living there" have to do with any of this?

-

"A growing number of Danes say racism has become palpable in their country.

A poll published on Monday by broadcaster TV2 shows that 42% of those asked now see racial discrimination as a widespread problem in Denmark, up from 32% a year ago. The result follows reported acts of aggression against people of color in Danish towns and comes as the government’s controversial immigration policies draw international attention."

"The administration of Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen has dragged her Social Democrats toward the right on immigration policy to win over Danish voters. In the process, she’s defended one of the European Union’s toughest stances on foreigners. At the same time, there have been reports of attacks against people who were ostensibly targeted because they look foreign. On Monday, local media reported that a brown-skinned worker at a Covid test center was punched by an assailant who then fled the scene after shouting racial slurs."

Racism Is Seen as a Growing Threat in Denmark, Poll Shows

"The legislation compels housing associations to sell or redevelop 40% of public housing stock in these low-rent, ethnic minority enclaves. According to the housing and transport ministry, residents will be offered the chance to be rehomed in and around the same area. Anyone who refuses to leave will be evicted, according to the ministry.
Experts say no other modern European country has attempted to relocate their citizens in this way. The move, dubbed "the greatest social experiment of this century" by Danish media, has been lambasted by critics for targeting non-White Danes and immigrants."

Denmark is a liberal paradise for many people, but the reality is very different for immigrants - CNN

-

my family has had connections to denmark for more than 20 years.

im going to copenhagen next week should i be worried :lupe:

anyways as I always say wherever you will find a cac you will find racism

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Why would y’all watch this?
Cacs want you to watch it so certain emotions get triggered. Black people all across the world are in a state of rage right now, its spirit cooking.

Ive never even seen the George Floyd video in full, i wouldn’t give the satisfaction to WS.
Cacs get nervous when we move surgical

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I find it interesting that the type of people who parrot the "great replacement" narrative also tend to be the same people who are oh so concerned about "Biden giving money to Ukrainian Nazis"

What an insidious deflection technique

They view Putin as some sort of white nationalist ally, and Democrats as the enemy, so that's what you get.