10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man that video is all over my timeline right now. I’m 100% desensitized to just about everything but some shyt I just don’t wanna watch out of pure rage or respect.

I did hear he was targeting black people and purposely avoiding white people. fukk man, that shyt makes me mad. I don’t even wish death on that dude anymore. I want him to be tortured for the rest of his life

deeman

All Star
Daps
fukked around and watched the stream. At one point he finds this white man hiding on the ground. White man cowers bracing to get shot. Shooters says sorry and moves on to other targets. I need like a 3 day detox from cacs couldn't even stand to look at em this morning in grocery store.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It’s amazing how boosie keep getting his Twitter account closed… Farrakhan get blasted and monitored every 2 seconds and he doesn’t say shyt that’s untrue and other examples of black men getting pushed off social media

But 18,28,38,48,58,68,78,88 year old white men basically have over 20 books, 80 manifestos all over the internet bu bu but we didn’t know about this

These cacs got all this information about Chicago but avoid these crazy cacs who think blacks are taken over this country…

I was driving around with my Glock, time to upgrade to a AR-15 in my seat
My conceal carry is a .40 cal hk

Gotta have something that can penetrate all that armor that race soldiers love to wear against civilans because they failed the tests to join the actual US military

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont think this is a deterrent tho. Its the equivalent of threatening a suicide bomber with the death sentence. Its a bit redundant.

I think OP mentioned that Dude's plan was to off himself immediately after he did this sick sht. I think the truly bizare thing is that he didnt follow through with it, given his life might as well be over now. I cant even imagine what nonesense those cops told him to get him to put the gun down on himself.

Its also very revealing that authorities didn't turn him into swiss cheese after he had already harmed so many people.
It's not bizarre he's a coward and he targeted seniors

So it says he feared a real fight and death.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
You can significantly (not completely) mitigate this issue is if you start hitting entire Discord servers and threads on message boards like *****/Reddit with racketeering/RICO charges.

Hit the owners of these platforms with charges too since they're allowing this shyt on their platforms to manifest, and that way they start forfeiting these white supremacist IP addresses to the feds.

Idk how you're able to allow dude to plan shyt out like this on your platform and you are not legally responsible in any way, but a rapper who claims a gang in his music is liable for the gangs' crimes, even if he ain't commit any (ex Gunna). If you planned out crimes in my house, wouldn't the feds hold me liable for conspiracy for allowing it?

Idk if I'm making any sense here cause this shyt got me emotional fam.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
This POS psychopath actually apologised to the white people in the store, massacred Black people in cold blood...and was taken in alive.

America is quite simply a white supremacists country. Its embedded and institutionalized.

No wonder the US government is very confortable sending Billions of taxpayers dollars to Ukrainian Nazis.