10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
they say Denmark is the happiest place on earth with the lowest amount of depression and suicide worldwide.

Crime rate is also virtually non existent.... and theres pawgs

Find me a place like that in Africa and I'll gladly join you.
That society is for whites, not for immigrants. Pass.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bring shariah law like punshiment

Stoning to death etc
Cacs will think twice
I dont think this is a deterrent tho. Its the equivalent of threatening a suicide bomber with the death sentence. Its a bit redundant.

I think OP mentioned that Dude's plan was to off himself immediately after he did this sick sht. I think the truly bizare thing is that he didnt follow through with it, given his life might as well be over now. I cant even imagine what nonesense those cops told him to get him to put the gun down on himself.

Its also very revealing that authorities didn't turn him into swiss cheese after he had already harmed so many people.

Daps
they say Denmark is the happiest place on earth with the lowest amount of depression and suicide worldwide.

Crime rate is also virtually non existent.... and theres pawgs

Find me a place like that in Africa and I'll gladly join you.
Cacs lie about their happiness all the time on those list. You can't be happy and racist and Danmark is racist I've been there they don't have shyt not even pawgs but unless you're looking for something to smoke you have come to the right place.

I don’t need to find you a place in Africa when you can perfectly blend in with your roots in Europe.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what I didn't want to say. I felt like vomiting watching that shyt. He was about to shoot a CAC male and then said "Sorry!" and ran the other way. Un-fukking-believable.

(Tariq just posted the clip). Maybe it's better this shyt gets publicized so that the world knows what's going on in this fukkED UP shytHOLE COUNTRY!!!!

And Biden spending your tax dollars to import a large population of them from Ukraine.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Do NOT do a search for the video.

Dude literally rolled up to the spot, pulled out his weapon, and started blasting people in the parking lot just walking by or standing in front of the entrance before shooting through plate glass windows into the store. Two older Black women were hit and laid-out. He walked past them, reloaded, and shot one of them in the face.

HOW THE fukk IS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE 'SAVING' THE "WHITE RACE"???​

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This could spark off a terrible series of events if some young hot-head decides to avenge these deaths.

This is way worse than a random police shooting.... 10 x worse.

Mainstream media is probably gonna brush this under the rug because this could end up very bad if they blow it up and give it alot of attention.

I dont think this will go unanswered....

Tucker Carlson and those of his ilk need to go one way or another. They shouldn't feel safe to walk the streets. The government clearly cannot curtail the spread of far right extremist ideas. Its only a matter of time before people start doing what necessary to protect themselves.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Do you live in Denmark?

They have a social Democratic Party in charge (centre-left). So not sure if you live there and know any different.

you're gonna have to help me a bit.

what does what you posted have to do with what I posted.

Q1. what's the connection?

Q2. what do you mean by "in charge"?

Screenshot-2022-05-15-at-13-13-08.png

Q3. do you think other countries all have a two party system?

Q4. does "left wing" preclude "right wing" racism? (start with russia, then denmark, then germany WWII ... etc)

Q5. what does "living there" have to do with any of this?

-

"A growing number of Danes say racism has become palpable in their country.

A poll published on Monday by broadcaster TV2 shows that 42% of those asked now see racial discrimination as a widespread problem in Denmark, up from 32% a year ago. The result follows reported acts of aggression against people of color in Danish towns and comes as the government’s controversial immigration policies draw international attention."

"The administration of Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen has dragged her Social Democrats toward the right on immigration policy to win over Danish voters. In the process, she’s defended one of the European Union’s toughest stances on foreigners. At the same time, there have been reports of attacks against people who were ostensibly targeted because they look foreign. On Monday, local media reported that a brown-skinned worker at a Covid test center was punched by an assailant who then fled the scene after shouting racial slurs."

Racism Is Seen as a Growing Threat in Denmark, Poll Shows

"The legislation compels housing associations to sell or redevelop 40% of public housing stock in these low-rent, ethnic minority enclaves. According to the housing and transport ministry, residents will be offered the chance to be rehomed in and around the same area. Anyone who refuses to leave will be evicted, according to the ministry.
Experts say no other modern European country has attempted to relocate their citizens in this way. The move, dubbed "the greatest social experiment of this century" by Danish media, has been lambasted by critics for targeting non-White Danes and immigrants."

Denmark is a liberal paradise for many people, but the reality is very different for immigrants - CNN

-

my family has had connections to denmark for more than 20 years.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
It’s amazing how boosie keep getting his Twitter account closed… Farrakhan get blasted and monitored every 2 seconds and he doesn’t say shyt that’s untrue and other examples of black men getting pushed off social media

But 18,28,38,48,58,68,78,88 year old white men basically have over 20 books, 80 manifestos all over the internet bu bu but we didn’t know about this

These cacs got all this information about Chicago but avoid these crazy cacs who think blacks are taken over this country…

I was driving around with my Glock, time to upgrade to a AR-15 in my seat

Daps
This...

Also these cacs act like it's blacks replacing them when our birthrate hasn't gone up much we're still 13% of the population but we're the face of everything and that's all they see. Dude could have targeted other groups much more reproducing but he messes with unarmed blacks going to a store for food to survive? Weak

When i speak on the democrats it was never saying the cause isn't good it's always been the fact that they make us the face of all the change.

Also why do poor white people act like rich white folks like them? Like a rich white family will prefer the a poor white family over a rich black family? It's just stupid thinking.

Why did poor white men fight for the confederacy? It was more difficult for them to move up, because the slaves were doing all the work, and were highly skilled. But they got to feel superior simply for being white, so “States Rights”….(to own black humans)

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Already starting to run with the "mental illness" angle.

1) He wasn't a lone wolf. He was radicalized on white racist message boards, and he copied the philosophy and style of previous mass murderers who were also radicalized on the same websites.

2) He isn't mentally ill. His philosophy on life validates his motives for targeting Black people in that store. A person who is mentally ill doesn't discriminate when targeting specific people for harm. They go after whomever they can get to.
He wasn't mentally ill, brain not fully developed due to age or any of the other pleas people cop for murderers. I never buy any of those bullshyt excuses and I won't do it now.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From the little white kid saying the n word with the whip, from the teachers who punish more black kids and fail them more, to the banks who give blacks higher interest rates and deny them loans, to the police who target blacks for killing and more fines, to the politician who suppress votes and run in racist platforms with dog whistles, to the murderous white supremacist who target and kill innocent black people, they are never fully punished for practicing racism!!!!

They’re rewarded for it. Cops literally are chilling while this guy just killed innocent people. They took him in alive. Smh