10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
RIP. to the victims.

I saw a tweet showing this dude was on discord planning this for months. Nobody said shyt, feds weren't looking etc. I get that the feds can't possibly prevent every attack, especially when there are so many white men saying wild shyt online, but jesus. MONTHS. He was working on the manifesto back in March.
Most likely won't happen but there needs to be an accountability law for these platforms to monitor accounts and immediately inform authorities when any account borders on similar rhetoric. It's what's expected of platforms when someone posts sexually graphic pictures of minors, it should be same for right-wing terror. We are dealing with increasing right-wing terror and its either being swept under the rug or glossed over in a week. This is what all of this free speech nonsense gets us, breeding grounds for losers like this guy.

I didn't even know this was a hate crime when I first saw it, I thought it was just another shooting because this shyt happens every year in this country. I'm off after this because this shyt honestly pisses me off and I should cool off before accessing this situation. But here's hoping this idiot gets separated from this planet long before his sentence is served.

Edit: DON'T READ BEYOND THIS POINT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE GRAPHIC DETAILS OF THE SHOOTING, WHICH WAS LIVESTREAMED BY THE SHOOTER.

Not sure how else I can get ahead of it for others.

Last edited:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Bunch of disgusting victim blaming going on in here and of course some c00n with the GALL to bring up black on black crime.

Who RAISED you heathens:mindblown:
Anyone bordering on that kind of rhetoric should be banned, I would just take the names down and forward it to the admin once the site is straight. I'm not reading through any of that shyt, they honestly deserve worse.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Those white police officers see their brothers sons and nephews in the white males they apprehend. That's why they take it easy on them.

Meanwhile they dont even see human beings when it comes to Black people...just things that need to be neutralized and contained ASAP due to paranoia and anti-black conditioning and hate and fear.

There is so much truth in those statements.

a country with a foundation in violence begets violence.

There is a ton of truth in that statement too. Not just the foundation either, but all the great events and mythology. Out nation is founded in white people wiping out the natives, enslaving the Black folk, and then killing the British. But even after that you have Remember the Alamo!, the Civil War, the Wild West, World War II. Our biggest historical stories we tell over and over are Westerns or war films. It's all violence, violence, violence, whether the story is real or fictional. And that breeds into the culture.

Bring shariah law like punshiment

Stoning to death etc
Cacs will think twice
I wish it was legal to have mass shooters tortured.

Unfortunately this plays exactly into the narrative, and only results in more violence. The USA has more executions than any other developed country yet it continues to have rising murders, and the states that execute the most people continue to have the most violence.

Rational people don't pull this shyt, they ain't carefully weighing the consequences before they kill. But a mentality of state violence permeates the population and gives sanction to personal violence.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Anyone bordering on that kind of rhetoric should be banned, I would just take the names down and forward it to the admin once the site is straight. I'm not reading through any of that shyt, they honestly deserve worse.
I have a FULL ignore list because once people show you who they are, believe them. Wouldn't dream of accessing this forum and seeing cry-for-help posts, uninformed takes, or parroted views from all the clowns on this board.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
This neo nazis/white supremacists are so fukking stupid. Don't they realize violence/terror almost never works?

Didn't they learn about AQ
There is so much truth in those statements.

There is a ton of truth in that statement too. Not just the foundation either, but all the great events and mythology. Out nation is founded in white people wiping out the natives, enslaving the Black folk, and then killing the British. But even after that you have Remember the Alamo!, the Civil War, the Wild West, World War II. Our biggest historical stories we tell over and over are Westerns or war films. It's all violence, violence, violence, whether the story is real or fictional. And that breeds into the culture.

Vietnam, Iraq (2x), Afghanistan (2x) :snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's sad is that we need to arm ourselves as a minority community but thanks to the minority within our community that glorifies violence, we stay diametrically opposed to that due to the stigma and lack of resources

It's not just a "stigma", it's facts no matter what the community is. More guns = more gun deaths at every level.

* Research shows that households with a gun are 2x more likely to have a household member become a murder victim and 3x to 5x more likely to have a household member become a suicide victim

* A study in Philly showed that armed mugging victims were 5x more likely to get shot in the mugging than unarmed victims

* States with high gun ownership generally have higher murder rates and always have higher suicide rates than states with fewer guns

* Big cities in red states with looser gun laws generally have higher murder rates than big cities in blue states with stricter gun laws

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I would never link anything from 4klan here but here is how bad it is over there...

Screenshot-20220514-223228-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Don't check it out...its super disgusting nauseating and evil over there.

:scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But you lurk the site on the daily?
I lurked to see what these devils are talking about.

They celebrating with racist memes and shyt.

fukk I look like checking out that racist cracker garbage? I cant even check out that site for more than 5 minutes without getting pissed off.