10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know we don't see eye to eye at times, but I am 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment. older black folks and white liberals would have you believe that there is some sort of honor or valor in being a sitting duck for racist white people to hurt and possibly kill you. That John Lewis shyt.

Nah. I'm protecting me and my people. fukk the dumb shyt.
I agree 100%. In this case the security guard shot the devil and hit him, but it didn’t pierce his armor. Ultimately cost him his life but at least he fought back.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
RIP to the 10+ brothers & sistas that lost their lives :mjcry:

Now I understand why :wow:
la-me-ln-dorner-lapd-lawsuit-20151012

hero1.jpg

hero.jpg

Garner

Micah

Cosmo

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Any y’all noticing nikkas saying shyt like this?:

These are some disrespectful bytch nikkas who would probably pass out if somebody starts letting that thang talk around them. If every black person in America become armed the 2nd Amendment would be changed over night smh. At the least we would see some Mulford act type of shyt on steroids to disarm us.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
RIP to all the victims and peace to their families

It's hard to constitutionally pre-empt some crimes from happening but people like the shooter in this situation should at the least be instituted in a mental facility for evaluation before they go out and harm others

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I know we don't see eye to eye at times, but I am 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment. older black folks and white liberals would have you believe that there is some sort of honor or valor in being a sitting duck for racist white people to hurt and possibly kill you. That John Lewis shyt.

Nah. I'm protecting me and my people. fukk the dumb shyt.
I've posted before that brehs need to read the book, because older black folks weren't on that holding hands and accepting their fate, that's whitewashed and Hollywood history because folks BEEN about it
71phL+hDd0L.jpg

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R.I.P to all of the victims..,,I made this post in the Roe v Wade thread:

Unfortunately, incidents like this may only get worse as it's an extreme reaction to increasing minority and decreasing majority populations. Given the birth rates of blacks in America, there would always reach a point where the black population would exceed the white population, or even have the numbers where it becomes a strong economic and political bloc. Actions have been taken to hamper the black population growth; mass incarceration, proliferation of guns and drugs in black communities, reduction of the flow of resources into black communities, state-sanction killings of black folk, HIV epidemic etc. Even the disbanding and subsequent prosecution of the Black Panther Party is part of it. Do we even need to get into 'Black Wall Street'?

I'm digressing a bit, but this sort of sets the stage. As I alluded to in my post that I quoted, it's neo-fascist right wing Republicanism that will continue to drive these terrorists to commit these acts, and there is not much to stop it. Gun control is only part of the problem. These people are being indoctrinated online, and there's really no legislation for it. They will continue to go down the rabbit hole and blame black people as the source of their problems, when America has literally been built for people of their backgrounds to thrive. The rise of nationalism and populism throughout the Western world should be a red flag.

Ultimately in order to protect ourselves, at minimum you must be armed at all times. These people are not playing by your own rules. Black people are the least protected group in America...maybe Native Americans can also have a say in that, and you can't expect the system that has been designed to subjugate you to also protect you. You must be armed in America. There has to be a rise in black militias - within the confines of the law. Black folk need to signal to this hidden enemy that they are not for play, and they will protect their communities at all costs. All of these I'm talking about would involve serious grassroots mobilization. It's about community building. Unfortunately, black economic elites are not politically motivated enough. Many will even tell you there is no systemic racism, simply because they live outside the confines of it.

What I can do is type from my own little corner of the internet, because it's frustrating to see all this unfold in real time, because I can see where things are headed in the US, and it's not pretty. I said I give it another 40/50 or so years for the ship to be righted, or it will be pure bedlam. And if black people are not empowered by that time, it will be a martial-law styled rule that benefits mainly the elite, where even the most basic decisions would be determined for you. Since all I'm doing is typing for now, I can only advise y'all to be armed and ready.

Well said. Unfortunately so many of our people are just not serious. This country is headed for some pretty grim times. As a father I am terrified for my child's future and frustrated that there such a lack of urgency amongst our people. Black people should be organizing at the local level and tooling up all across the country. Our government isn't going to protect us. It can barely hold a man who attempted to do a coup accountable. It continues to allow the normalization of the most far right ideas via mass media. And come 2022 - 2024 we could really be on the verge of a full fledged far right authoritarian takeover. You give it another 40/50 years. I give it less than 10.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember on there was a thread on here speculating that Dylan Roof was a crash dummy for the Gov who really wanted to take out that Pastor because he was annoying cops/the gov with his civil rights pushes. Said Pastor was a former Senator
I don’t know much about the dylan roof case other then the surface level news stuff. But that wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t see how killing random black people in a church furthers their cause since Dylan was def in some white suoremacist organization. He even got Burger King after which is the biggest pat on the back for a good job knowing how law enforcement works. School shootings are usually lone wolves but when the cacs go to a specific place it’s 99% of the time planned out by higher ups . It might not be the government but it was def some organization

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
RIP. to the victims.

I saw a tweet showing this dude was on discord planning this for months. Nobody said shyt, feds weren't looking etc. I get that the feds can't possibly prevent every attack, especially when there are so many white men saying wild shyt online, but jesus. MONTHS. He was working on the manifesto back in March.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any y’all noticing nikkas saying shyt like this?:

Pure ignorance. Second amendment is for cacs. Second amendment for blacks is giving law enforcement a free pass to kill you with zero repercussions. Word to Castillo. Black peoole get gun downed all year unarmed. White dude after white dude commit mass shootings and get arrested without a scratch.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
This so called "race war" is nothing to do with an actual war.

Wars are about resources and territory. Large scale shyt.

This terrorist attack bullshyt is no war. It's crazy white supremacists going at unsuspecting soft targets.

Expect it to get worse. The terrorism of white racists is no different than any other type. They been doing it for CENTURIES as a means of terrorizing and controlling Black people.

They see voting is not a guarantee anymore. When Jesse ran, every Black person could have got two votes and he still wouldn't have won.

But Obama made them awaken to the facts. The demographics are changed. It's no longer a shoe in.

Thank Heaven that Trump was too dumb to really pull it off. Cause he was CLOSE. The 2020 election showed them again.

Fascism can no longer out VOTE the people who actually believe in equality. For now.

(People who can vote, and who are targets of the fascists but choose not to oppose the fascists.. those voters aside...)

The fascists are ready to go back to the tried and true solution for equal rights. Warfare. Just like the Taliban or whoever the Boogeymen de jour are.

Putin is the same way as them. Fukc it. Start blasting if politics don't work .

Rest assured good Brehs. The fascists have already lost. The curve of history bends toward egalitarianism.

Globalization and e commerce demand that talent be the top line, not race. Not any demographics. Just skill and ingenuity.

Level playing field.

EQUALITY.

So buckle up. More of these maniacs are gearing up.

And the reason why is desperation. They lost already and they won't go quietly

Last edited: