10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen anything like this in my life....

He shot an elder black woman in the face....

I dont think nikkas realize what just happened today.

Seen the full video....

Cac was shooting multiple elderly black women in the head....

Even after he already hit them - he kept shooting....

I have no words....

This is what I didn't want to say. I felt like vomiting watching that shyt. He was about to shoot a CAC male and then said "Sorry!" and ran the other way. Un-fukking-believable.

(Tariq just posted the clip). Maybe it's better this shyt gets publicized so that the world knows what's going on in this fukkED UP shytHOLE COUNTRY!!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is what I didn't want to say. I felt like vomiting watching that shyt. He was about to shoot a CAC male and then said "Sorry!" and ran the other way. Un-fukking-believable.

(Tariq just posted the clip). Maybe it's better this shyt gets publicized so that the world knows what's going on in this fukkED UP shytHOLE COUNTRY!!!!

These white crackers are disgusting excuses for humans.
I am so fukking furious right now.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
That coulda literally been any one of us simply going out to the supermarket.

I'm moving to Denmark

No offense to you breh, I been wanting to leave the states as well. But why is Europe an option for any black person, the very birth place of white supremacy? Did no one see what happened to the Africans during the beginning of the Ukraine war? They literally put pets on an exclusive bus and shipped them first before any black person stepped on a bus.

It really irks me when someone recommends France cause I’m Haitian and can speak French , I rather die in the Dominican.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This could spark off a terrible series of events if some young hot-head decides to avenge these deaths.

This is way worse than a random police shooting.... 10 x worse.

Mainstream media is probably gonna brush this under the rug because this could end up very bad if they blow it up and give it alot of attention.

I dont think this will go unanswered....

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
No offense to you breh, I been wanting to leave the states as well. But why is Europe an option for any black person, the very birth place of white supremacy? Did no one see what happened to the Africans during the beginning of the Ukraine war? They literally put pets on an exclusive bus and shipped them first before any black person stepped on a bus.

It really irks me when someone recommends France cause I’m Haitian and can speak French , I rather die in the Dominican.

they say Denmark is the happiest place on earth with the lowest amount of depression and suicide worldwide.

Crime rate is also virtually non existent.... and theres pawgs

Find me a place like that in Africa and I'll gladly join you.

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
As a person who is from the Buffalo area, specifically Niagara Falls which is about 10 mins away. I am very saddened by this tragedy.

I came home to visit this weekend and planned on heading into Buffalo on Sunday. I am sick thinking about it. Sad that these people were just living their lives and a coward just chose to end their lives and ruin their families. And just gets to walk out in one piece. When we know if it was reversed, he would have got aired out immediately. The area he was in is a hood area and majority black people in there.

I really hope he gets punished bad or some type of torture. I don't wish that on nobody but he deserves it. To be that young and stupid and uneducated about life, you don't deserve to live. Clown should have just ended his own life if you don't like how the world is, don't ruin someone else's.

All these shootings hurt to hear, but man this one hurts my heart for real. Kinda scared to dig deep and read up on all these people killed. Already know it was good hearted, loving people who love their community and proud of it regardless of what people say about the area. It's a great pride for the locals here. Hard working people who grinding to make a way. Even the security guard who tried to stop him with gunfire. Just an absolute hero and lost his life trying to stop others from losing theirs.

And anybody victim blaming should be ashamed of themselves. All these people could have had guns but if someone comes in blasting you still at a disadvantage. Prayers to the families of all the lives lost and for healing for them.

This ain't got nothing to do with black on black crime, rap music or none of that. Keep the energy on the facts, not your stereotypes or opinions. A dumb, stupid uneducated coward basically advertised a massacre in open view online and nobody even batted an eye.