10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20 pages worth of comments? I already know what it is, but I'll @ you next time to see if you can generate the same volume of comments.....

Why should the volume matter to you if the people on the board condemn it?

A white supremacist went into a grocery store and shot black people like they were less than livestock, but you fixate on a 'keep the same energy' argument, like you are a righteous gatekeeper for black accountability?

Get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt, let people express outrage and mourn the victims in peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should the volume matter to you if the people on the board condemn it?

A white supremacist went into a grocery store and shot black people like they were less than livestock, but you fixate on a 'keep the same energy' argument, like you are a righteous gatekeeper for black accountability?

Get the fukk out of here with that bullshyt, let people express outrage and mourn the victims in peace.

None of this new age word soup applies to what I posted... You don't live around nikkas... you don't plan to iive around nikkas.. so stop pretending to care about nikkas.... and I doubt you're even a nikka yaself.....

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you just imagine if there was a black or muslim or mexican person on TV spitting flammatory propaganda that viewers followed and did mass killings based of the same ideologies ? They would be hit with federal charges quicker than you could blink. If their isnt mass arrest from this America is done for minorities. These white supremacist will just get bolder and bolder. They already tried to start a coupe on Jan 6th and no real heads have rolled yet

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kid i will bet my life was not a lone wolf. He was radicalized and turned into a crash dummy for some white supremacist organizations. No different then how gangs use the mentally ill to do the dummy missions. The FBi is investigating but i highly doubt they will investigate deeply. 18 year olds dont do mass murdering with manifetos and expensive equipment and drive hours to a predominantly black area. This is too well planned out for a 18 year old who think with their dikks and just want to play video games.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Brook and/or mods should do something about these threads like, if you want to talk about these cave beasts, go to jbo.

Move all the "pawg" shyt over there.
Yeah, they need their own section. It's like they are braggin about bein with white women.

No self-respecting Black man brags on another race of women.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally think silencing this train of thought on major platforms instead of challenging the ideas and allowing the people who have them to realize how stupid their stances actually are is more likely to reduce tragic instances like this.

Because what we're doing right now is simply silencing and banning them only for them to click up elsewhere and allow their ideas to manifest, grow and go unchallenged and unchecked.

So I'd have to disagree
But that's the thing: many of them never really reach this point.

They just go farther and further down the Rabbit hole to the point that they're sense of reality is so skewed that they're not even open to opposing viewpoints.

And allowing this rhetoric makes it more and more acceptable to the point that even people who otherwise would've never held these stances become radicalized.

Which in turn creates zealots like this kid who just killed all these folks.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of this new age word soup applies to what I posted... You don't live around nikkas... you don't plan to iive around nikkas.. so stop pretending to care about nikkas.... and I doubt you're even a nikka yaself.....

I try not to use that word to describe our people on a whole.

But I will use it to describe you, cause you are clearly a waste nikka.

I am a black man. Lived around black people for longer than you have easily.

Your post is the go to for someone on this board who has run out of ideas but needs to say something for the sake of it.

No one on this board buys what you are selling or cares. We are done here.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This kid i will bet my life was not a lone wolf. He was radicalized and turned into a crash dummy for some white supremacist organizations. No different then how gangs use the mentally ill to do the dummy missions. The FBi is investigating but i highly doubt they will investigate deeply. 18 year olds dont do mass murdering with manifetos and expensive equipment and drive hours to a predominantly black area. This is too well planned out for a 18 year old who think with their dikks and just want to play video games.
I remember on there was a thread on here speculating that Dylan Roof was a crash dummy for the Gov who really wanted to take out that Pastor because he was annoying cops/the gov with his civil rights pushes. Said Pastor was a former Senator

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
R.I.P to all of the victims..,,I made this post in the Roe v Wade thread:

It's incredible that these conversations are still being had in the 2020s.

I've always said that the issue that ends up stopping the American Empire will not be a foreign enemy, but societal upheaval.

You can only operate a society that is built to sustain one particular demographic for so long. Look at Southern Africa to see the repercussions. The white male disenfranchised are a source of power to political elite for now, but they are also its biggest threat, which is why policies are geared towards them. But you cannot keep skewing policies to appease them in the face of changing demographics.

At the end of the day, they are still poor. And the system has been designed to suit the rich. Ultimately the country will descend into class and race warfare unless truly equitable policymaking is put in place. Things seem to be getting worse with a whole party actively trying to strongarm the democratic process and disenfranchise the black vote...this is happening today. I could go on about this, but there's too much to say.

We've seen flashpoints over the decades...riots, domestic terrorism etc. These things will get worse unless the divide in truly breached. Both sides seem to be hurtling towards extremism. Yet for liberals it's an extreme form of pacifism.

Unfortunately, incidents like this may only get worse as it's an extreme reaction to increasing minority and decreasing majority populations. Given the birth rates of blacks in America, there would always reach a point where the black population would exceed the white population, or even have the numbers where it becomes a strong economic and political bloc. Actions have been taken to hamper the black population growth; mass incarceration, proliferation of guns and drugs in black communities, reduction of the flow of resources into black communities, state-sanction killings of black folk, HIV epidemic etc. Even the disbanding and subsequent prosecution of the Black Panther Party is part of it. Do we even need to get into 'Black Wall Street'?

I'm digressing a bit, but this sort of sets the stage. As I alluded to in my post that I quoted, it's neo-fascist right wing Republicanism that will continue to drive these terrorists to commit these acts, and there is not much to stop it. Gun control is only part of the problem. These people are being indoctrinated online, and there's really no legislation for it. They will continue to go down the rabbit hole and blame black people as the source of their problems, when America has literally been built for people of their backgrounds to thrive. The rise of nationalism and populism throughout the Western world should be a red flag.

Ultimately in order to protect ourselves, at minimum you must be armed at all times. These people are not playing by your own rules. Black people are the least protected group in America...maybe Native Americans can also have a say in that, and you can't expect the system that has been designed to subjugate you to also protect you. You must be armed in America. There has to be a rise in black militias - within the confines of the law. Black folk need to signal to this hidden enemy that they are not for play, and they will protect their communities at all costs. All of these I'm talking about would involve serious grassroots mobilization. It's about community building. Unfortunately, black economic elites are not politically motivated enough. Many will even tell you there is no systemic racism, simply because they live outside the confines of it.

What I can do is type from my own little corner of the internet, because it's frustrating to see all this unfold in real time, because I can see where things are headed in the US, and it's not pretty. I said I give it another 40/50 or so years for the ship to be righted, or it will be pure bedlam. And if black people are not empowered by that time, it will be a martial-law styled rule that benefits mainly the elite, where even the most basic decisions would be determined for you. Since all I'm doing is typing for now, I can only advise y'all to be armed and ready.

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RIP to the 10+ brothers & sistas that lost their lives :mjcry:

Now I understand why :wow:
la-me-ln-dorner-lapd-lawsuit-20151012

hero1.jpg

hero.jpg