10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Tucker Carlson parrots the point of his manifesto all the time.

This is fukking mainstream for that party now:

Racist ‘Replacement Theory’ Is Bleeding Into GOP Senate Campaigns

Nearly half of Republicans agree with Great Replacement Theory

Racist 'white replacement theory' goes mainstream with Republicans

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has for years alluded to elements of replacement theory."

"Former President Trump emboldened some believers, as well, including by retweeting accounts that identified themselves as believers in "white genocide.""

"Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) last week tweeted an explicit endorsement of WRT."

Iowa GOP Rep. Steve King’s 2017 tweet that “We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies."

"Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) said during a committee hearing in April: "For many Americans, what seems to be happening, or what they believe right now is happening, is, what appears to them is, we're replacing national-born American — native-born Americans, to permanently transform the landscape of this very nation."

When Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson was recently asked on Fox News about immigration reform, he floated a conspiracy theory that’s quickly becoming gospel on the right: that Democrats want a flood of immigrants to remake America and keep them in power. “This administration wants complete open borders. And you have to ask yourself, why?” Johnson asked during an April 15 appearance with Larry Kudlow, suggesting an idea that has its roots in white nationalism. “Is it [that] really they want to remake the demographics of America to ensure that they stay in power forever?”

Ohio Treasurer Josh Mandel, was more explicit in embracing the “great replacement” theory. Mandel, who is Jewish, claimed on multiple occasions without offering any evidence that efforts to expand immigration were being funded by George Soros, a frequent bogeyman for anti-Semites who claim Jews are behind Great Replacement efforts. At one September rally, Mandel claimed that the plot was to have immigrants move in and out-breed native Americans and “use their constitution and use their laws against them.”

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
10 years of the coli,closed to 20 combined with sohh. Cant recall a single incident of a mass shootet being associated with us. I could only wonder how fast we would get shut down. I imagine it would be so fast our heads would spin:wow:

Breh you have a short-ass memory when like 100 posters here made Micah Johnson their avi.

D.C. snipers were one of the biggest shooting stories ever even before they knew the color of the perps but that might have been before your time.

Generally you right though - the majority of mass shooters like this are white.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The idiot talking about Black-on-Black crime in the midst of this terrorist attack should be permabanned.

A lot of these "let's talk about Black-on-Black crime" white racists/white-servants (a.k.a, c00ns) are operating in bad faith - they don't give a damn about it. They ultimately just want to deflect from whatever current issue is being discussed. Black-on-Black crime can be solved through reparations because a lot of the crimes are economic crimes.

As for the topic:

An 18-year-old white racist committed a terrorist attack. In 2015 there was another young white racist that committed a similar terrorist attack, Dylan Roof. Whoever said that the younger whites were different from their grandparents/parents is a fool. Black people still live in a racist, unjust system so the offspring of old racists aren't any different or better. They may operate differently or use different techniques but the end result is still the same.

Daps
This so called "race war" is nothing to do with an actual war.

Wars are about resources and territory. Large scale shyt.

This terrorist attack bullshyt is no war. It's crazy white supremacists going at unsuspecting soft targets.

Expect it to get worse. The terrorism of white racists is no different than any other type. They been doing it for CENTURIES as a means of terrorizing and controlling Black people.

They see voting is not a guarantee anymore. When Jesse ran, every Black person could have got two votes and he still wouldn't have won.

But Obama made them awaken to the facts. The demographics are changed. It's no longer a shoe in.

Thank Heaven that Trump was too dumb to really pull it off. Cause he was CLOSE. The 2020 election showed them again.

Fascism can no longer out VOTE the people who actually believe in equality. For now.

(People who can vote, and who are targets of the fascists but choose not to oppose the fascists.. those voters aside...)

The fascists are ready to go back to the tried and true solution for equal rights. Warfare. Just like the Taliban or whoever the Boogeymen de jour are.

Putin is the same way as them. Fukc it. Start blasting if politics don't work .

Rest assured good Brehs. The fascists have already lost. The curve of history bends toward egalitarianism.

Globalization and e commerce demand that talent be the top line, not race. Not any demographics. Just skill and ingenuity.

Level playing field.

EQUALITY.

So buckle up. More of these maniacs are gearing up.

And the reason why is desperation. They lost already and they won't go quietly
You must be joking. You talk we live in a post racial society and everything is square. And Hispanics are coming to here in droves. And guess what? Once they take over they will be just as racist as whites if not worse.

We are in a race war, everyone against us. And Democrats are just as racist. The only difference they bullshyt you along the way.

They are for Hispanics, Gays, Transgenders not blacks. They may put a BLM sign in their yard but they move away from their zip code if it becomes more than 10% black.

They don’t want low income single family housing in their areas. And Democrats are lax on crime so the killers and terrorists(gang members) come right back to the neighborhood to terrorize other blacks.

And how well are black Americans doing under Biden? Gas, inflation, homicides up in every major city. The hard truth is we need decent police and another crime bill.

Everyone told me my whole life Republicans are racist. But I don’t see the difference that Democrats aren’t. They just posture better. They say republicans are racist against us, but they are also anti-lgbtq which I am, they are pro being hard on crime which I am too. They also believe in Christ being taught in schools and they are for drilling in the United States. We did better under Trump than Biden. So I wholeheartedly disagree.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
deflection bullshyt

You're a proud right-winger coming into a post about 10 black folk being killed by right-wing propaganda and your first response is to post completely unrelated Ukraine shyt that doesn't have jack shyt to do with black folk or the shooting?

YOUR people did this. People who YOU have been gassing up are responsible for this. If you're not going to acknowledge that then get the fukk out of the thread.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've never seen anything like this in my life....

He shot an elder black woman in the face....

I dont think nikkas realize what just happened today.

I have a bunch of older women in my family...i dont even want to imagine....
:wow:

I swear...i don't want to talk or interact with any white people for the next couple...this got me so fukked up!
:martin:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must be joking. You talk we live in a post racial society and everything is square. And Hispanics are coming to here in droves. And guess what? Once they take over they will be just as racist as whites if not worse.

We are in a race war, everyone against us. And Democrats are just as racist. The only difference they bullshyt you along the way.

They are for Hispanics, Gays, Transgenders not blacks. They may put a BLM sign in their yard but they move away from their zip code if it becomes more than 10% black.

They don’t want low income single family housing in their areas. And Democrats are lax on crime so the killers and terrorists(gang members) come right back to the neighborhood to terrorize other blacks.

And how well are black Americans doing under Biden? Gas, inflation, homicides up in every major city. The hard truth is we need decent police and another crime bill.

Everyone told me my whole life Republicans are racist. But I don’t see the difference that Democrats aren’t. They just posture better. They say republicans are racist against us, but they are also anti-lgbtq which I am, they are pro being hard on crime which I am too. They also believe in Christ being taught in schools and they are for drilling in the United States. We did better under Trump than Biden. So I wholeheartedly disagree.

Nah breh this aint it. I don't like liberals either. They're weak and feckless but they are not on par with the radical right in this country. These people want to literally Kill us. No offense but your entire post reads like a smart dumb breh that doesn't know much about politics and fell for right wing talking points because its an easy explanation for a complex world you dont understand.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I know we don't see eye to eye at times, but I am 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment. older black folks and white liberals would have you believe that there is some sort of honor or valor in being a sitting duck for racist white people to hurt and possibly kill you. That John Lewis shyt.

Nah. I'm protecting me and my people. fukk the dumb shyt.

A security guard and former cop on the scene returned fire. Shooter was wearing body armor and it didn't hurt him at all. Shooter had the much bigger gun and killed the armed security guard.

IMG_3775_gelobb

‘He Saved Some Lives’: Cop-Turned-Guard Killed in Battle With Buffalo Gunman

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can you just imagine if there was a black or muslim or mexican person on TV spitting flammatory propaganda that viewers followed and did mass killings based of the same ideologies ? They would be hit with federal charges quicker than you could blink. If their isnt mass arrest from this America is done for minorities. These white supremacist will just get bolder and bolder. They already tried to start a coupe on Jan 6th and know real heads have rolled yet

Obama's campaign almost faltered because Pastor Jeremiah Wright was "inflammatory", when he had hardly said anything different than what most Black folk already know about America. And Obama had to publicly disown him just to stay in the race.

Meanwhile Tucker Carlson is Trump's personal advisor and Trump is proud of him. And there are numerous posters here (some posting in this thread) who side with Trump and Tucker.