10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Where we part ways is where you think people start to realize how stupid their ideas are. That's the myth of these 'free speech' claims.

People gravitate towards their own beliefs and plug into their echo chambers. Allowing hate speech on a platform will not stop incidents like this from happening. It will actually have the opposite effect, because you give it legitimacy.
Depends on the individual

If it wasn't for public forums of debate I'd personally still be a Christian.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Any y’all noticing nikkas saying shyt like this?:

I know we don't see eye to eye at times, but I am 100% a supporter of the 2nd amendment. older black folks and white liberals would have you believe that there is some sort of honor or valor in being a sitting duck for racist white people to hurt and possibly kill you. That John Lewis shyt.

Nah. I'm protecting me and my people. fukk the dumb shyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I personally think silencing this train of thought on major platforms instead of challenging the ideas and allowing the people who have them to realize how stupid their stances actually are is more likely to reduce tragic instances like this.

Because what we're doing right now is simply silencing and banning them only for them to click up elsewhere and allow their ideas to manifest, grow and go unchallenged and unchecked.

So I'd have to disagree
This is idiotic. The "marketplace of ideas" talk is bullshyt, especially where hate speech is concerned. These people don't need a platform, they need to be wiped out. You will never talk down people like this.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the individual

If it wasn't for public forums of debate I'd personally still be a Christian.
Were you an incel cac looking for someone to blame or someone who was into a religion but wondered if it was really for them?

Two totally different psychological profiles.

One former is always going to find the material it needs to feed its fantasy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Some how we let the media brainwash us into thinking black men only act tough when they have a gun and without them we’re cowards when this is dead ass the complete opposite. The only time cacs act up in anyway is when they have weapons and not just a handgun some assault rifle shyt

They only feel bold doing this shyt when they have numbers, a gun, or a badge uniform and a gun...

Any other time or situation they're crossing the street to the other side to avoid crossing paths.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Where you an incel cac looking for someone to blame or someone who was into a religion but wondered if it was really for them?

Two totally different psychological profiles.

One former is always going to find the material it needs to feed its fantasy.

Well the stance you prefer is already the one that exist in this current time.

Is it working?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don’t mean to hate on any breh or brehettes, I believe black people should live their life as they see fit.But I don’t see how some of you can go marry and procreate with the very same people that dehumanize and actively harms our race. That b*stard even knew he would be safe and be well kepted on tax payer money.

I have an irrational fear if I did have kids, one of them ends up marrying a white person and then one of my descendants becomes a neo nazi like that demon.

Like I said I mean no hate but that scares me like a mf
A lot of these Black dudes be lyin when they say they hate the white man. That can't be true when these same Black dudes seek pleasure from white women. Women created BY white men.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I got off Twitter because I don't want to hear no white liberal dumb s*** talking about we need protest and March and we need to fight hate with love...and talking about "people of color" and "minorities" and deflecting to non-black groups...
:camby:

We're at war here.

White liberals only say that because they don't want their friends and family members who they refuse to check to get hurt.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as y’all keep this same energy when it’s a nikka shooting into a crowd of other poor nikkas… Won’t even get a thread made but this will get 20 plus pages
He gets condemned the same fukking way.

Show me a thread when a black man kills innocent black people on here and we don't condemn it.

You have got some fukking nerve to post that shyt in this thread.

fukk off.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gets condemned the same fukking way.

Show me a thread when a black man kills innocent black people on here and we don't condemn it.

You have got some fukking nerve to post then shyt in this thread.

fukk off.

20 pages worth of comments? I already know what it is, but I'll @ you next time to see if you can generate the same volume of comments.....

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Here is why y’all are corny and hate nikkas…Let’s tally up how many nikkas died from senseless gang violence over the last 35 years and juxtapose that to honkeys committing hate crimes over the same time period……. That white boy been the same since his authority figures forced him out of Europe….
Wtf does that got to do with anything you white bytch

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incidents like this are why guys like Elon musk are actually dangerous. All these "free speech" sympathizers got blood on their hands.
Elon Musk is a full blown white supremacist but uses discrete language so he cant be called out. He had a post about civilization ending if more people dont have babies. What he really meant was if white people dont have more babies white supremacy will falter. Free speech is code for cacs should be able to be bigots and racist without repercussions. The mans family got rich of the apartheid. Tesla is getting sued for basically being the modern version of the pre civil war South

Last edited: