10 dead & 3 wounded in MASS SHOOTING in Buffalo, NY /racist targeted Blacks/* DOJ seeks the Death penalty

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Edit of my comment - this is who @Field Marshall Bradley names his former username after
XJGI3UGXOVVUSTF6ONGUQK7KLU.jpg
As long as y’all keep this same energy when it’s a nikka shooting into a crowd of other poor nikkas… Won’t even get a thread made but this will get 20 plus pages
Interesting how this poster is not even black American saying all of this ^^^
Whatever black culture is, it's not synonymous with ratchet behaviour......

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to a podcast where they were discussing pacifism. The host said something like: to a fascist, violence does solve problems. To them, your existence is a problem they will solve with violence and if you don't have the capacity to do violence in defense, you will be 'solved'.

Guns aren't the problem. It's the fact that this country CONTINUES to tolerate fascism. The media is complicit because they don't want to lose access to police or politicians who are soft on neo nazis and other white supremacists. Independent journalists and guns are your only recourse. The police aren't doing anything because throughout history, the police will always support fascists over counter-fascists you saw it clearly in 2020 and again on Jan 6th. Polticians wont protect you because they think their wealth and connections protect them(and are often white themselves and stand to lose nothing from an overtly white supremacist dictatorship. They'll just evolve to fit in)

Support the antifascists who will get out in the street and fight them. Support journalists who will critically report on them, support politicians with a PROVEN track record of fighting this shyt and if you have guns, keep them in good working order and be ready to use them. That's the long and short of it.
Appreciate the thoughtful response. None of what you said is wrong... I peep the same complicity from those parties. I do think access to guns is part of the problem though in the sense that they make it easier for shyt like this to occur. I'm pissed atm so I'm still trying to process it all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ah, so you're trolling. should we also discuss the probability of dying in a car accident since those claim more black lives?

I’m not trolling… Been looking out for my folks/community since I was 15… I’m in my 40s now… We built different and ain’t nothing alike…. So you would never understand where I’m coming from unless a white person you loved told you that I was somebody worth listening too

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"B b b but the new generation is not as racist"

Fck outta here. Like there isn't a legion of gen. Z white supremacist festering in this nation and ready to takeover (many of them aren't even white:mjpls: :dahell:)

And these extremist sentiments are becoming more and more mainstream with conservatives. (See fox news)

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps

When you really sit down and think about this conspiracy theory, it just gets more stupid.

They call it white genocide, but it’s more like white suicide because everything that’s happening to white people population is self inflicted. Absolutely no one asked them to do crimes against humanity.

Then they wanna blame the “Joos”. One moment white people created everything then the next it’s the “Joos” that control everything. Which one is it??