10 dangers of lean

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
they'll move to Perocets and Vicodin first..
Yep everybody i know that messed with heroin started with pills. Painkillers like percosets and xans first...then oxycontin then heroin.
There was a time in the black community especially with young blacks where drugs were taboo. It was a major insult to call someone a crackhead.

I blame white drug culture for influencing hip hop.
Stop.
There were always drugs in the black community
Heroin was huge amongst jazz musicians in the 30s and 40s and 50s.
Blacks were the main reason behind the prohibition of marijuana in the 1920s. And damn near every other drug (for fear of "them dangerous negros fornicating with white women" to make whites not think about the ills of segregation and to limit freedom of thought).
You will not find a race of people anywhere on this planet that do not indulge in drugs or getting high.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep everybody i know that messed with heroin started with pills. Painkillers like percosets and xans first...then oxycontin then heroin.

Stop.
Blacks were the main reason behind the prohibition of marijuana in the 1920s. And damn near every other drug (for fear of "them dangerous negros fornicating with white women" to make whites not think about the ills of segregation and to limit freedom of thought).
You will not find a race of people anywhere on this planet that do not indulge in drugs or getting high.

i see what she's saying though. coming up if you used anything other than weed u were a feen. this is fresh off the crack epidemic, so we saw real live feens. of course rappers talked about drugs but it was more from a point of selling. yes some used it, but it wasn't looked at as cool. now here in 2015 future, an admitted junkie, is the hottest rapper out. :francis:

id say wayne "i feel like dying" was the first big step of a mainstream rapper normalizing and glorifying drugs.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Reminds of that vice episode in Atlanta when Peewee Longway ran into house asking where the dude who sold lean and he sounded like a complete fiend. :russ:shyt got real when Actavis said fukk it were not making this anymore. :ohhh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Honestly this new lean epidemic is proof that youngins will do whatever they are programmed to do. These nukkas literally out here sipping on liquid heroin cause rappers start putting it in songs :why:

Maybe I'm getting old but this new generation of youngins normalized crackhead fiend behavior. Lean, molly, pecs, zanys are all basically socially acceptable in the black community now. My generation had dip/wet but that was some outlier shyt for the most part and ppl realized it was a step away from being a crackhead

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Yep there was a time not too long ago, when weed was the only acceptable thing to do. And you were shunned when we found out you were doing anything else

Not necessarily..Boy & Girl was a rich man's high so u had to be connected to even know about it ...meanwhile our old skool souljahs was still doin some of everything from poppin pills, sniffin glue/spray paint smokin dust/sherm before most of us was thoughts

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

Stop.

I never said drugs was not in the black community I said it was taboo especially among younger blacks. We didn't rap about doing crack heroin LSD cocaine meth mushrooms etc. whites had that shyt as part of their music especially with music from the 60s like the grateful dead, and it came back during grunge music.

How many black kids do you know who've done LSD or heroin?

Hard drugs was never glorified in our community or music

Selling drugs though..

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mxfkcph7K91qjed6xo1_400.gif

Wait a minute :ohhh:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to DS2 and future basically should be sponsored by robotussin ....that's just what nikkas need in 2015, fukking lean....

Lol yoo full disclosure I like future for what he does. Dope melodies over dope beats. But the content is actually cringeworthy. What grown ass man is "proudly biting these percoccets". shyt is disgusting.