10 dangers of lean

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I actually had a pretty bad trip once on lean. I was going to see a pink Floyd light show and drank some lean before the show and while waiting in line I started getting dizzy and almost fell on some dude. My girl snapped me out of it and I walked outside and just started vomiting everywhere. I started sweating profusely and had to take my shirt off and still kept vomiting. Haven't drank lean since. I was sipping regularly at the time too. Idk how the hell that happened.
i cant do that shyt regularly....it gets me too relaxed and i refuse to go anywhere.

last and only 2 times i drank, i was with my cousin and his friends coolin at his place.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
what made you curious to try lean?
real talk imma be real honest. My cousin persuaded me to try it...at first i was like nah fukk that ill just stick to my pack but nikka insisted.

Mixed that shyt up for me one time and I liked the feeling...it was free drugs shid :pachaha:

second time i just copped a 4 from him and mixed it myself.

Havent tried it since though.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
note that most of the people that are dying off it were overdoing it. like drinking a half of a bottle a day.

its all about how much u consume and how u mix it as well.

lol but of course they started off slow. the point is that we should all be aware of the danger of these drugs, even though they're curiously glorified. We shouldn't be fukking with them at all. and i'm not coming from a self-righteous place as i mentioned i tried it twice before.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
lol but of course they started off slow. the point is that we should all be aware of the danger of these drugs, even though they're curiously glorified. We shouldn't be fukking with them at all. and i'm not coming from a self-righteous place as i mentioned i tried it twice before.
some people cant handle drugs which are usually the ones that grow addictions quick.

Ive been smoking weed since a teen and only two drugs Ive tried since weed are x and lean.

I know how to handle drugs hence the reason why I didnt grow an addiction.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i cant do that shyt regularly....it gets me too relaxed and i refuse to go anywhere.

last and only 2 times i drank, i was with my cousin and his friends coolin at his place.
i look back and cant believe i was doing it regularly. no one should be drinking that much soda in the first place.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
How old can they be? Codeine abuse has only been popular the last 15 or 20 years?
The only older people I know who use it are going to be dead pretty soon, and they usually have other addictions (namely prescription drugs or heroin abuse).
nikkas been sipping lean in Houston for 30+ years.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Honestly a majority of people whoever did drugs started because they're a meek ass nikkas who were easily influenced by peer pressure.
& I don't like men like that. Easily influenced followin' ass nggas :scust:

Can't think for yourself.

:bustback:Males like that and cheaters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DJ Screw's death should've been the 1st and final warning people needed. Rappers kept saying "RIP Screw" without using his death to bring an inkling of awareness.

:ufdup:

Word. You gonna be dead in like 10 years if you a habitual user of lean. It's liquid heroin and there are no positives of using it like smoking weed.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh