10 dangers of lean

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a time in the black community especially with young blacks where drugs were taboo. It was a major insult to call someone a crackhead.

I blame white drug culture for influencing hip hop.

Yep there was a time not too long ago, when weed was the only acceptable thing to do. And you were shunned when we found out you were doing anything else

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be 30 and drink lean because future told you to brehs

Be 30 and turn a blind eye to 30 + year old rappers who promote the intake of lethal drug substances among the youth brehs

The majority of people listening to this poison (aka mainstream Rap aka Black Genocide Music aka Prison Industrial Complex Music) aren't 30 + year old people. It's the youth, 12 - 18 years of age. There is an obvious agenda to destroy the psyche of black youth, and black people (black men in general) have been less than helpful when it comes to protecting the youth from it. The blind are leading the blind and we are leading our children to the slaughter house by turning a blind eye to this propaganda.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leave that shyt alone brehs I got a nasty lean addiction that I developed while trying to slowly off myself:francis:

Withdrawal symptoms is a bytch so I'll prolly drink this shyt till I die just to avoid the pain

Don't do it brehs it aint cool or fun its sad real talk

damn man. i hope u can kick it.

i tried it twice a few years ago, once a half dosage and the other full. it made me tired as fukk and i didnt see the point of ever doing it again, which i haven't.

my boy who i tried it with says a bunch of ppl in his neighborhood have been using it heavy. they're walking around with the gucci gut looking like zombies :francis:

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
giphy.gif

This looks like a damn Sprite commercial :skip:

:jbhmm:

:leostare:

:ohhh:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Be 30 and turn a blind eye to 30 + year old rappers who promote the intake of lethal drug substances among the youth brehs

The majority of people listening to this poison (aka mainstream Rap aka Black Genocide Music aka Prison Industrial Complex Music) aren't 30 + year old people. It's the youth, 12 - 18 years of age. There is an obvious agenda to destroy the psyche of black youth, and black people (black men in general) have been less than helpful when it comes to protecting the youth from it. The blind are leading the blind and we are leading our children to the slaughter house by turning a blind eye to this propaganda.

They dont hear you breh. :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS