10 dangers of lean

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Honestly a majority of people whoever did drugs started because they're a meek ass nikkas who were easily influenced by peer pressure.
Or they have free will and decided on their own.

This topic has been done a million times with that same stupid graphic of DS2

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yep everybody i know that messed with heroin started with pills. Painkillers like percosets and xans first...then oxycontin then heroin.

Stop.
There were always drugs in the black community
Heroin was huge amongst jazz musicians in the 30s and 40s and 50s.
Blacks were the main reason behind the prohibition of marijuana in the 1920s. And damn near every other drug (for fear of "them dangerous negros fornicating with white women" to make whites not think about the ills of segregation and to limit freedom of thought).
You will not find a race of people anywhere on this planet that do not indulge in drugs or getting high.

Didn't the Government ban Marijuana strictly because you could get hemp from it, which at the time was a viable alternative to Cotton that was gaining steam at the time and threatening the pockets of the big wigs with the Cotton acres? Pin it on the Black and Mexicans taking it and raping white women along with those outlandish PSAS and Yellow Journalism pieces and you've got public approval to make Cannibas illegal while secretly killing the Hemp market since you've got to grow Marijuana to get Hemp.

If I remember correctly, it used to be Illegal back in George Washington's day to NOT grow hemp as a farmer before the Cotton Barons rallied Government to kill it off and protect their interests.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mxfkcph7K91qjed6xo1_400.gif
:dead:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is kinda exaggerated.
Your days are numbered if you're sipping like 6-8 lines a day everyday. In that case I don't see you making it 5 years.
But if you're not an addict and just a recreational sipper every once in a while, you can live a long ass life.

I know too many old ass sippers for this to be true.
How old can they be? Codeine abuse has only been popular the last 15 or 20 years?
The only older people I know who use it are going to be dead pretty soon, and they usually have other addictions (namely prescription drugs or heroin abuse).

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
it all depends on how u mix it and how much :sas1:

first off lean is expensive asl. U paying a rack for a bottle.

better off getting a 2(oz) or 4(oz) and mix it heavily. (favorite is pineapple crush pop and multiple color jolly ranchers)

I tried it twice and it was a decent lil feeling....its best with a blunt and it didnt cause any of those symptoms for me nor am I addicted to it. :ld:

shyt was moving a little slower than usual and I was beyond relaxed...but I had a nice blunt as well :manny:

im wild af....i know. :pachaha:

if u really bout it....try some lean infused strawberries :ahh: LIFE!!!! :noah:

:sas2:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
And alot ta dudes getting finesse out here, alot of Karo in that shyt it. It should always be no seal no deal if your a first timer buying some drank
this is true but my cousin buys it by the bottle. He threw me a 2 and a 4 oz out of one of his bottles before.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it all depends on how u mix it and how much :sas1:

first off lean is expensive asl. U paying a rack for a bottle.

better off getting a 2(oz) or 4(oz) and mix it heavily. (favorite is pineapple crush pop and multiple color jolly ranchers)

I tried it twice and it was a decent lil feeling....its best with a blunt and it didnt cause any of those symptoms for me nor am I addicted to it. :ld:

shyt was moving a little slower than usual and I was beyond relaxed...but I had a nice blunt as well :manny:

im wild af....i know. :pachaha:

if u really bout it....try some lean infused strawberries :ahh: LIFE!!!! :noah:

:sas2:

what made you curious to try lean?