10 dangers of lean

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Be 30 and turn a blind eye to 30 + year old rappers who promote the intake of lethal drug substances among the youth brehs

The majority of people listening to this poison (aka mainstream Rap aka Black Genocide Music aka Prison Industrial Complex Music) aren't 30 + year old people. It's the youth, 12 - 18 years of age. There is an obvious agenda to destroy the psyche of black youth, and black people (black men in general) have been less than helpful when it comes to protecting the youth from it. The blind are leading the blind and we are leading our children to the slaughter house by turning a blind eye to this propaganda.

I been saying shyt like this, but people say that rap is only entertainment. :mjlol:

You got a whole thread of people that argue that the likes of Future, Young Thug, Keef, and others are merely entertainment when they promote degrading behavior like drug use and c00nery.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honestly this new lean epidemic is proof that youngins will do whatever they are programmed to do. These nukkas literally out here sipping on liquid heroin cause rappers start putting it in songs :why:

Maybe I'm getting old but this new generation of youngins normalized crackhead fiend behavior. Lean, molly, pecs, zanys are all basically socially acceptable in the black community now. My generation had dip/wet but that was some outlier shyt for the most part and ppl realized it was a step away from being a crackhead

Back in the day, being a crackhead would make you into a joke. People would Crack on you till you were forced to stop using drugs. No one respects an addict, no matter how much money you had, but this generation are hypebeasts that trend hop the latest shyt on "the streets" and Future is proof that a lot of these 90s and 00s babies need good male role mm odes in their lives.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Back in the day, being a crackhead would make you into a joke. People would Crack on you till you were forced to stop using drugs. No one respects an addict, no matter how much money you had, but this generation are hypebeasts that trend hop the latest shyt on "the streets" and Future is proof that a lot of these 90s and 00s babies need good male role mm odes in their lives.

No one stopped being a crackhead because of Jokes

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Besides y'all mad removed from the culture. Only people getting addicted to lean are those who can drop a thou a week. Dope boys and rappers. What y'all should be talking about is prescription pills, which are far cheaper and more harmful than lean.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Besides y'all mad removed from the culture. Only people getting addicted to lean are those who can drop a thou a week. Dope boys and rappers. What y'all should be talking about is prescription pills, which are far cheaper and more harmful than lean.
Dawg they have the same active ingredients. They are both based on opiates. U gotta be stupid to think lean is not a problem.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Dawg they have the same active ingredients. They are both based on opiates. U gotta be stupid to think lean is not a problem.
What junkie is dropping $120 for a deuce:mjlol:
If somebody can afford to get addicted to lean they were doing pretty well for themselves :manny:
Xanax is prolly 100x worse than lean. Xan withdrawals are worse than heroin:merchant:
And you can get a bar for like $5. Ironically you guys say people sip cause of rap, which is somewhat true, but you guys only know about it cause of rap. Percocet is an actual epidemic, xans are an actual epidemic. Lean just fukks up rappers and dopeboys who have no self control and nothing better to do

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Broke as nikkas is not about to be addicted to high azz syrup. shyt too high for normal use.
My momma had a bad cold a couple weeks ago. Her doctor prescribed her the promethazine and codeine. She hasn't even taken it, but eventually got rid of the cold. She got a full bottle sittin' in the medicine cabinet.

I'm tempted as fukk to go over there with a mango Fanta and pour some syrup in it

Edit: I went over there and all I had was a can of Pepsi. I pour some in, but I don't think I poured enough. Drank the entire can and I don't feel different.

It actually has a nice taste