[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
TK gotta do something. He’s losing ppl . Once the fans go and there’s no more of that old “chill and watch” attitude, it’s gonna be rough for AEW.

For example, tonight was a fine enough show for me with positives (the women) , but man there’s something hanging over this show rn. :francis:
It’s getting really stale. Like I might go back to not watching wrestling cuz this the only shyt I watch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
AEW has fallen off a cliff. It's gotten to the point where I might just take a hiatus from watching for awhile :patrice:
Yup. My Danielson stanning has kept me watching weekly but I'm at the point were I might just go do what I did when he was in WWE: read show recaps, check shyt I think might be good/interesting and just watch the PPVs live.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Somewhere Max is looking up from hell at this thread going "ballgame".

Look, Tony needs to get off the fukking paint, let The Elite do their biddings, turn the shyt back to a true alternative instead of "NWA Wild Side with a budget to blow", STOP HIRING THESE EX GUYS, put the fukking belt on Bryan, give Hobbs a title run, delete Rampage from existence or low key make it the ROH show (so Warner won't notice), start from scratch, and just pretend 2022 never happened because whooo boy :picard:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:Somewhere Max is looking up from hell at this thread going "ballgame".

Look, Tony needs to get off the fukking paint, let The Elite do their biddings, turn the shyt back to a true alternative instead of "NWA Wild Side with a budget to blow", STOP HIRING THESE EX GUYS, put the fukking belt on Bryan, give Hobbs a title run, delete Rampage from existence or low key make it the ROH show (so Warner won't notice), start from scratch, and just pretend 2022 never happened because whooo boy :picard:

The inmates run the asylum
Maybe khan should drink bleach

:troll:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ehhhh, Andrade's match Mask vs Career match for Rampage was called off so he must be suspended.

As for the Garcia shyt, He's definitely turning on BD next week to cost him the match...... I REALLY don't want to see BD wrestle him or Jericho again :snoop:
That would be retarded so I hope not. If Jericho has to win the match, just keep him getting Ws via nefarious means without a stupid swerve. This García shyt is finally getting into the finish line, going backwards would be even worse.

I see Jericho vs García at Full Gear for both belts, or García costs Jericho the match next week to set up that PPV match (not a fan of this outcome either, but they building for either of those scenarios to happen to set up FG).

The Danielson mishandling is hurtful to watch but at this point I just want him to be involved with other people, please.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Khan has a talented roster but doesn't know what to do with them. You don't even need The Elite and CM Punk. Why the hell aren't Miro, Private Party, Starks, Darby, MJF, Lucha Bros, Pac, Andrade, Ethan Page, etc all over the show? Why the fukk are ROH guys all over the show? Nobody gives a fukk about ROH!:mjtf::gucci:
This RoH shyt feels like when NWA belts was still floating around WCW in the early 90s. :flabbynsick:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It’s getting really stale. Like I might go back to not watching wrestling cuz this the only shyt I watch.
AEW got me excited to watch wrestling again back in 2019. I used to get excited to watch every week but now it's to the point that I don't care what happens on the show.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
The show fell off a cliff right after The Acclaim segment imo…..The 2nd half was really bad.

The angle with the JAC/BKC and Daniel Garcia needs to end because it’s the worst angle in all of wrestling right now. I used to look forward to seeing Danielson wrestle but even he’s become stale. His matches have been uninspiring lately.

And it seems like negative behavior gets rewarded in AEW. Hangman gets a AEW title shot in 2 weeks and Sammy gets a pin fall victory in the main event….crazy

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I thought it was an enjoyable show. Nothing particularly amazing by any means but like a 7.5ish out of 10
Yo I know you like aew but you really think it was a decent show ? Like not on some starting problems shyt. Just cuz I know you you know they could have done way better for a 3 year anniversary

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan has a talented roster but doesn't know what to do with them. You don't even need The Elite and CM Punk. Why the hell aren't Miro, Private Party, Starks, Darby, MJF, Lucha Bros, Pac, Andrade, Ethan Page, etc all over the show? Why the fukk are ROH guys all over the show? Nobody gives a fukk about ROH!:mjtf::gucci:

They got mjf out there wasting time with wheeler yuta in the opening segment it’s like the weird time when the rock was sharing tv time with Al snow

:mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yo I know you like aew but you really think it was a decent show ? Like not on some starting problems shyt. Just cuz I know you you know they could have done way better for a 3 year anniversary
Yes, the Acclaimed segment was good and I liked the matches. Well other than the finish for the main event

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This RoH shyt feels like when NWA belts was still floating around WCW in the early 90s. :flabbynsick:
Makes no sense having all these titles on the show. You got the ROH, NJPW, AAA, Trios, and AEW tag belts on the show. ROH TV title, ROH Pure title, TNT championship, and All Atlantic championship. This participation trophy shyt needs to end. Unify the ROH belts with the AEW belts and just have the ROH guys be integrated with the AEW guys and just retire the ROH brand.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No one puts on their best performance every time out. If you expecting to get the best performance every time then you're going to be disappointed significantly more often than not.