[10/5] AEW Dynamite: The Sammy Guevara Depreciation Society, the Epitome... of Backstage Brawling

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Felt like that was a test run to add more time to the show in the future :jbhmm:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Pretty shytty tag match to close it out.

At this point I gotta believe Sammy and Andrade just got into a heated argument because Guevara was given way too much in that main event for him to have gotten into legit trouble backstage.

This all seems to be building to García vs Jericho at the PPV and I care less about that match than Jericho vs Dragon :russell:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
AEW has fallen off a cliff. It's gotten to the point where I might just take a hiatus from watching for awhile :patrice:
Same. I was going to skip tonight's show but decided to watch. The show has been trending downhill for weeks now. I might check out for awhile.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AEW has fallen off a cliff. It's gotten to the point where I might just take a hiatus from watching for awhile :patrice:
Signed all these people only to not book any of them correctly. Matches, feuds, and segments getting more nonsensical by the day somehow. Regressing back to the mean it looks like.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pretty shytty tag match to close it out.

At this point I gotta believe Sammy and Andrade just got into a heated argument because Guevara was given way too much in that main event for him to have gotten into legit trouble backstage.

This all seems to be building to García vs Jericho at the PPV and I care less about that match than Jericho vs Dragon :russell:
Ehhhh, Andrade's match Mask vs Career match for Rampage was called off so he must be suspended.

As for the Garcia shyt, He's definitely turning on BD next week to cost him the match...... I REALLY don't want to see BD wrestle him or Jericho again :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
sammy being what causes people to finally start holding aew and tony khan accountable for their bullshyt

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
TK gotta do something. He’s losing ppl . Once the fans go and there’s no more of that old “chill and watch” attitude, it’s gonna be rough for AEW.

For example, tonight was a fine enough show for me with positives (the women) , but man there’s something hanging over this show rn. :francis:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Khan has a talented roster but doesn't know what to do with them. You don't even need The Elite and CM Punk. Why the hell aren't Miro, Private Party, Starks, Darby, MJF, Lucha Bros, Pac, Andrade, Ethan Page, etc all over the show? Why the fukk are ROH guys all over the show? Nobody gives a fukk about ROH!:mjtf::gucci: