[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Same complainers always complain. You guys shouldn’t be surprised. :mjlol:

Show was decent. The opener was great, Juice/Hangman was solid. BD/Okada was fine for what it was. Shelton debut. White returns.

Mu fukkas want PPV quality shyt every week. :scust:
Wild to say nothing important happened when...

A former PPV main eventer returns
The next member of the Hurt Syndicate debuts
MVP continues to recruit for his business
Two high profile matches
Set up a PPV match
More developments in the BCC/Danielson stuff

More important stuff happened on this show than most Dynamites. What do you want, a Tony Khan announcement? A title change less than two weeks before the PPV? A 20-minute promo segment so you can call something cinema?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wild to say nothing important happened when...

A former PPV main eventer returns
The next member of the Hurt Syndicate debuts
MVP continues to recruit for his business
Two high profile matches
Set up a PPV match
More developments in the BCC/Danielson stuff

More important stuff happened on this show than most Dynamites. What do you want, a Tony Khan announcement? A title change less than two weeks before the PPV? A 20-minute promo segment so you can call something cinema?
At this point it’s not even worth it to go back and forth over. Miserable marks are gonna be miserable.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought take was gonna face Okada soon :gucci:

I mean the match should be great but damn

So just forget about the history of Os and DCF, which has been building for months? Okada/Take was just a sample of what to expect. They’re likely gonna meet in the CC. You add ingredients to the pot before you cook it.

Dudes complain about no long term storytelling and when it’s right in their faces they don’t see it. :snoop:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Danielson dropping the title to Jay White in Australia is the way to go.

I want so see The American Dragon vs. Switchblade badly and we ain't got much time left for that.
Jay still needs to grind in the midcard. Get a belt, then hit the main title scene. Right now they’re building up Darby to hold it, and he’s earned it.

As much as I don’t want to see Mox beat BD, the storyline with Darby beating Mox makes sense.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison

shane-mc-mahon-entrance.gif

:mjgrin:

tenor.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That's More what I meant ..I saw that Shelton debuted...I thought maybe lashley..I had already seen the wbd deal
They’re building up Lashley’s debut and they’re doing it well. Lashley ain’t even there and already feels more like a big deal than what Trips was trying. :skip:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Good Dynamite - not sure why but even with the highlight packages and PPV level opener and closers it weirdly didn't feel like enough of a celebration. :yeshrug:

Os/Rico was fun but I get the feeling that was a legit "exhibition" and the real match is the three way dance with Take at WD. That mess is gonna steal the show.

I'm gonna need to see some real hard evidence now if I'm not going to join the Britt is washed train. Deeb carried her ass to a watchable match but even her slingblades looked :flabbynsick: They did about a hundred whips even though clearly neither of them are any fukking good at running the ropes. Serena just needs to stick to what she's good at, but Britt needs to realise the division leveled up when she was gone - she needs to up her game or start a stable.

Shelton intro got a big pop. HS is shaping up nicely - still waiting on that fourth man (assuming Lashley appears at WD or next Dynamite)

Danielson/Okada was flames. Stip was weird, but same with the false finish on Os/Rico... it's just a moment in what was otherwise a shyt load of fun. Danielson hitting the Rainmaker CLEAN was beautiful. I love this Okada tbh, DGAF.

Private Party's new theme is not an improvement. :childplease: