[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
All we need is more

Anna Jay Skye Blue Julia Hart Queen Aminata Leila Grey and Mina and problem solved
I get the :noah: of it all, I do. But I wouldn't hate them using that extra 20 ish minutes the 30 minute block would allow to heat up several of these women so they can be primed for meaningful pushes and feuds.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My point was going against "when it wasn't a big show, it was lazy Okada most of the time" when that's just not true. He wasn't lazy "most of the time" outside of Sumo Hall and Osaka show, that's just a straight lie :heh: specially from someone that I know for a fact didn't watch most of Okada's career (Cattle).

Yeah I doubt Cattle was up watching these shows. Okada wasn't lazy tonight though so the people who are saying he's mailing it in during his AEW run or that he's washed, tonight showed he can go...

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
The Mox/Bryan feud makes no fukking sense.

You go from being incredibly personal by putting a bag on dude's head and almost killing him. Then Bryan returns after weeks all pissed off talking about "war" and cussing out Moxley every chance he gets. He even goes crazy when being restrained every time he sees him....and Mox is all like ":manny: just gotta do this man, you wouldn't understand".

Like, what the fukk are we supposed to even feel about this match? It's not a grudge match, it's only a blood feud for 1 wrestler and we don't know why this needed the belt on the line because the heel makes no sense and refuses to tell us what the fukk he wants to do.

You add to that the fact they are OD'ing on Yuta because they want their little pet project to get something out of this feud but besides crying, he ain't made for anything past a midcard role. So he either turns next week so he can go back to where he belongs or he stays as the only one opposing Mox after Danielson gets killed in Tacoma....who the fukk wants to see that? :dead:

This is another predictable DUD of an angle just like The Devil bullshyt last year and the EVP's "Taking over AEW" this year :camby:

This why TK need to be relieved of his booking duties

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why not build this up more first with more story before announcing? And who the hell loses?
“Who the hell loses?” is a question that if we were to be able to ask more frequently would improve AEW’s situation. Because now it’s mostly “this person shouldn’t lose right now so let’s book him against someone that obviously is going to lose”

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Danielson can't drop the belt to Mox. That motherfukker is the 2nd to last person that AEW needs to put the belt on again. Jerikkko being the last person they need to give another run.

:why:
Danielson dropping the title to Jay White in Australia is the way to go.

I want so see The American Dragon vs. Switchblade badly and we ain't got much time left for that.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

Prince Nana:
rush-hour-new-line-cinema.gif