mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I thought take was gonna face Okada soon :gucci:

I mean the match should be great but damn

There's more there with the whole Don Callis family thing. I think they would need to turn either Takeshyta or Okada, most likely Takeshyta, before they start that feud. I say that would be a good All In match unless they can get it done at Grand Slam if not Revolution the earliest. Tho they might just surprise us and do it at worlds end.

If Okada still has the title, maybe make that the tourney final.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just can’t get into these BD/Okada matches. The first had potential, but the injury happened. Second match was better but nothing stand out. I can’t get into this third one. :ld:

First time I’ve ever checked out of a BD match. Odd that the matches with Okada have just been whatever.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just can’t get into these BD/Okada matches. The first had potential, but the injury happened. Second match was better but nothing stand out. I can’t get into this third one. :ld:

First time I’ve ever checked out of a BD match. Odd that the matches with Okada have just been whatever.
You ever watch Okada's New Japan stuff? This is pretty much what Okada is.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Jay White returned, Shelton Benjamin debuted, the matches were decent. They setup a few matches for the next events. How big of an importance were you expecting? What would've wowed you?

i agree show was good except for jericho but i always skip that as usual :manny:
Same complainers always complain. You guys shouldn’t be surprised. :mjlol:

Show was decent. The opener was great, Juice/Hangman was solid. BD/Okada was fine for what it was. Shelton debut. White returns.

Mu fukkas want PPV quality shyt every week. :scust: