[10/2/24] AEW 5th Anniversary Dynamite + [10/4/24] Rampage Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Were those big shows like CZW vs ROH?
Bigger because this was right when Bullet Club got hot and elevated both NJPW,ROH, and PWG too. The CZW/ROH feud blew off before I started watching consistently again. I only saw the last cage match but everyone always says it was really good. I just didn't give enough a fukk about czw to care.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Problem is most westerners weren’t watching anything outside of the big shows so all they ever saw was Big Show Okada. When it wasn’t a big show it was lazy Okada most of the time.
You keep lying your ass off every time you try to speak about puro :mjlol:

You are describing Nakumura, not Okada :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The Mox/Bryan feud makes no fukking sense.

You go from being incredibly personal by putting a bag on dude's head and almost killing him. Then Bryan returns after weeks all pissed off talking about "war" and cussing out Moxley every chance he gets. He even goes crazy when being restrained every time he sees him....and Mox is all like ":manny: just gotta do this man, you wouldn't understand".

Like, what the fukk are we supposed to even feel about this match? It's not a grudge match, it's only a blood feud for 1 wrestler and we don't know why this needed the belt on the line because the heel makes no sense and refuses to tell us what the fukk he wants to do.

You add to that the fact they are OD'ing on Yuta because they want their little pet project to get something out of this feud but besides crying, he ain't made for anything past a midcard role. So he either turns next week so he can go back to where he belongs or he stays as the only one opposing Mox after Danielson gets killed in Tacoma....who the fukk wants to see that? :dead:

This is another predictable DUD of an angle just like The Devil bullshyt last year and the EVP's "Taking over AEW" this year :camby:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nakamura and Naito are probably the best examples but Okada, shyt even Omega took nights off on those tour shows in front of 500 people. I watched far too many of those in the day :francis:
There's no one in Japan who doesn't take it lightly in shows that are in small towns/buildings. But Okada was not someone that took nights off repeatedly, and he was someone who worked his ass off when he was young. He's not even close to Nakamura in terms of laziness.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
You keep lying your ass off every time you try to speak about puro :mjlol:

You are describing Nakumura, not Okada :russ:

Nakamura and Naito are probably the best examples but Okada, shyt even Omega took nights off on those tour shows in front of 500 people. I watched far too many of those in the day :francis:
I don't blame them. Especially working in Japan:yeshrug:

I wish I would go all out on a "Road To..." show.:heh:

I'm keeping it simple until the big shows, then it's :demonic: time

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's no one in Japan who doesn't take it lightly in shows that are in small towns/buildings. But Okada was not someone that took nights off repeatedly, and he was someone who worked his ass off when he was young. He's not even close to Nakamura in terms of laziness.

My point was Okada took nights off (as did most everyone) and you agreed. If you were watching the same "Road to...." shows as I was then you saw it too lol

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My point was Okada took nights off (as did most everyone) and you agreed. If you were watching the same "Road to...." shows as I was then you saw it too lol
My point was going against "when it wasn't a big show, it was lazy Okada most of the time" when that's just not true. He wasn't lazy "most of the time" outside of Sumo Hall and Osaka show, that's just a straight lie :heh: specially from someone that I know for a fact didn't watch most of Okada's career (Cattle).